Search found 270 matches
- Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:02 pm
- Forum: Mega Man discussion
- Topic: (UPDATED) How did I make this screenshot?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 798
UPDATE: So no virtual medals a week later, which means it's explanation time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY6yZmCJY54 It's a puzzle. The hints you're given is that I did not use a cheating device, RAM editor, or romhacking tool. Be observant, remember how Mega Man 6 works. The winner gets a virt...
- Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:44 am
- Forum: Feedback and suggestions
- Topic: Alternate 10x8 (GB) editing mode (+ Example)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 306
Being locked at the 16x14 mode currently makes it a bit of a struggle trying to adapt stages to work in the GB or MM7 style, especially for those who use level design tools like this to help with romhacking. My idea for the 10x8 mode came from people more recently suggesting content from the GB game...
- Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:12 am
- Forum: General chat
- Topic: Retired from speedrunning.
- Replies: 0
- Views: 877
I thought it was fairly obvious, considering I've been attending Smash tourneys again, but I've been asked about it a few times recently. Yes, I am retiring from speedrunning.
- Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:44 am
- Forum: Level design discussion
- Topic: PLEASE STOP PUTTING DROP SHADOWS UNDER EVERY TILE
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2107
You just realized what you're forcing us to do, right?
- Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:13 am
- Forum: Other games
- Topic: I made a tournament ruleset for Smash.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 960
I'm not allowed to say why yet, but I made one for every game except Project M. GLOBAL - Late Player DQ: If you're not there in two minutes, you'll receive a warning. If you're not there in four minutes, you lose the set. - All brackets are Double Elimination (Winner and Loser brackets. Finalist of ...