Search found 1011 matches

by 14Protoman
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:12 am
Forum: Announcements
Topic: Upcoming anniversary announcement
Replies: 242
Views: 8572

Re: Upcoming anniversary announcement

Blue_Bummer wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:10 am
14Protoman wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:07 am
Croby28 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:55 am

It's just modding i won't even release it.
Too bad, it looked high potential, anyway Can you tell me what other things did that mod have?
Please don't hijack this thread with talk about Croby's Mod. Please start a new thread.
Ok, that Is a better idea
by 14Protoman
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:07 am
Forum: Announcements
Topic: Upcoming anniversary announcement
Replies: 242
Views: 8572

Re: Upcoming anniversary announcement

Sorry if this is out of context but would not lava simply works like this (Ignore The Cactus Mets) but the lava is more advanced. https://i.imgur.com/UbxknlE.gif How did you make independent lava, fences, and independent cactus spies in that gif? Were you playing with the mega engine? I'm not going...
by 14Protoman
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:58 am
Forum: Announcements
Topic: Upcoming anniversary announcement
Replies: 242
Views: 8572

Re: Upcoming anniversary announcement

Sorry if this is out of context but would not lava simply works like this (Ignore The Cactus Mets) but the lava is more advanced. https://i.imgur.com/UbxknlE.gif How did you make independent lava, fences, and independent cactus spies in that gif? Were you playing with the mega engine? I'm not going...
by 14Protoman
Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:30 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: Upcoming anniversary announcement
Replies: 242
Views: 8572

Re: Upcoming anniversary announcement

Go, I'm too late, ok i will give me my mind. For start, double gear system is something that could happen, but it is left to the creativity of the developers to add it, also the earlier they add it it would be more secure, so they do not have to code as many weapons in the future. As for red = fire ...
by 14Protoman
Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:44 am
Forum: Fan challenges
Topic: Level Remake Challenge
Replies: 7
Views: 628

Re: Level Remake Challenge

NikoPalad67140 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:03 pm
DestroyerOfDestruction wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:37 pm
May Mega Man Powered Up assets be used?
Only if using related backgrounds and tilesets.
Basically you say we have to re-make 5 to 10 original levels of any of the 11 games on one level alone, or on multiple levels?
by 14Protoman
Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:16 pm
Forum: Level design discussion
Topic: My complete game level design thread
Replies: 2
Views: 750

My complete game level design thread

Okay, guys, i won´t wait somebody tell me Hey dude, Why you don´t do a thread of your complete game level design?.....greet me I do not know how nobody knows me in that topic in the forums, but i don´t worry, without more for say...: How to design a good type of complete game in MMM Weapons: Weapons...
by 14Protoman
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:18 am
Forum: Level design discussion
Topic: Weapon Analysis - Dive Missile
Replies: 4
Views: 581

Re: Weapon Analysis - Dive Missile

D-Man wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:42 pm

Mummira, Docron Spawners, and Rackaser will be instantly destroyed by this weapon.
If the developers add Rackaser in 1.7, I hope it is also preserve that weakness.
by 14Protoman
Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:59 am
Forum: Level design discussion
Topic: Any Level Designers/Testers For A Stage In My Fangame?
Replies: 2
Views: 418

Re: Any Level Designers/Testers For A Stage In My Fangame?

So I was doing a fangame on Mega Man Maker when I decided to try some stages. I saw Snivy Master´ s stage and I saw one of his stages was made by another user. I liked the idea, so here I am, asking someone if they could help me while having fun. Note : I live in Spain, so I need to find a suitable...
by 14Protoman
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:14 pm
Forum: Resolved Suggestions
Topic: [DENIED/RESOLVED] Open beta testers requests
Replies: 4
Views: 334

[DENIED/RESOLVED] Open beta testers requests

I don't know if this is the forum to write this, I'm a bit inexperienced, but I think with only four testers and so many new features for 1.7, developers should hire more beta testers due to the inexact amount of oncoming bugs. I'm not looking to speed up progress, I'm just saying it's better not to...
by 14Protoman
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:09 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: Time Stopper and Splash Platforms
Replies: 66
Views: 5363

Re: Time Stopper and Splash Platforms

I am beginning to believe that they should hire more beta testers, given that with the low amount they have, detecting errors would take a long time. And so you don't get confused, I am not suggesting this, nor am I complaining about the update delay, I am simply saying that bugs are somewhat diffic...
by 14Protoman
Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:45 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Bubble Lead Ideathread
Replies: 33
Views: 1686

Re: Bubble Lead Ideathread

It occurs to me that they leave it the same and that in the water it bounces as BM does, the only thing that interests me about that weapon is that it serves to eliminate some enemies such as Hot Head, Spine and Big Eye, also extinguish the fire of the F. Pillars and Oil and dissolve the acid.
by 14Protoman
Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:54 pm
Forum: Announcements
Topic: Time Stopper and Splash Platforms
Replies: 66
Views: 5363

Re: Time Stopper and Splash Platforms

DestroyerOfDestruction wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:56 am
14Protoman wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:38 am
Wrecking, And how does Time stopper work as primary weakness, secondary weakness and immunity?
Luigi explained the details here.

Image
And what if it is not established as any of the three?
by 14Protoman
Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:38 am
Forum: Announcements
Topic: Time Stopper and Splash Platforms
Replies: 66
Views: 5363

Re: Time Stopper and Splash Platforms

Turns out that Flash and Splash go surprisingly well together - with the new Time Stopper you can stop and re-activate the flow of time as you wish, which also affects the new Splash Platforms! https://i.imgur.com/PzTi9mW.gif Wrecking, And how does Time stopper work as primary weakness, secondary w...
by 14Protoman
Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:41 pm
Forum: Bug reports
Topic: Version 1.6.3
Replies: 111
Views: 15340

Re: Version 1.6.3

Scramble thunder cannot for damage Spring Man, if it is his primary o second weakness does not care.
by 14Protoman
Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:33 am
Forum: Feedback and suggestions
Topic: Tomahawk platforms buff
Replies: 0
Views: 322

Tomahawk platforms buff

I came up with a great idea for implementing Tomahawk platforms in MMM: They could configure them as the Footholders of MM1, they can configure the distance at which they float with the same red thread that appears in mobile assets. This would remind me of the Wing Pegasus level elevator, only this ...
by 14Protoman
Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:17 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: The reason why the Enemy Contest only gave 8 bit games as options.
Replies: 10
Views: 690

Re: The reason why the Enemy Contest only gave 8 bit games as options.

Royalguard wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:02 am
The reason why the enemy contest only had enemies from 8-bit games was because most if not all sprite work would already be done for them, and all they'd have to focus on is the coding and play testing.
I already know Guard, what I say is that a reason could also be the idea that I say.
by 14Protoman
Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:21 pm
Forum: General discussion
Topic: The reason why the Enemy Contest only gave 8 bit games as options.
Replies: 10
Views: 690

The reason why the Enemy Contest only gave 8 bit games as options.

I know that surely many have realized like me, but I still want to share it: The reason why the Enemy Contest only gave 8 bit games as options is because if they offered us MM 7, 8 or 11, they would spoil the games of how said enemies would look in 8 bits and the idea is that it is a surprise that's...
by 14Protoman
Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:34 pm
Forum: Level showcase
Topic: Mega Man: The curse of Dr. X "Updated"
Replies: 26
Views: 1328

Re: Mega Man: The curse of Dr. X

Do bosses react to some weaknesses or are there any enemies with weaknesses? Yes they do have a weakness, even some enemies Should I tell you the weaknesses or are you going to figure them out? But Ultra Men don´ t have any weaknesses, so they can be tricky It will not be necessary. But I have a co...
by 14Protoman
Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:03 pm
Forum: Level showcase
Topic: Mega Man: The curse of Dr. X "Updated"
Replies: 26
Views: 1328

Re: Mega Man: The curse of Dr. X

I will start uploading levels on my account TheFeliboom04 keep an eye and if you want to comment something feel free to share your point of view. Robot Masters: More details about levels will be specified Atmosphere Man: Stage: Meteorological Tower Weapon: Hurricane Blow (Air Shooter) https://megam...
by 14Protoman
Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:19 am
Forum: General discussion
Topic: Power gear system thread of ideas with each weapon
Replies: 4
Views: 375

Re: Power gear system thread of ideas with each weapon

I forgot about three days so I'll make up for today: Mega Man 5: Power Stone = Spawn four stones and these can randomly drop a giant hand; Gravity Hold = Increase power to 8; Crystal Eye = Throw a crystal ball behind and one above while you throw the normal one; Charge Kick = Make it last longer and...