Due to continued and consistent raids of the forum by a known and banned user as well as “copycat” accounts, forum account creation is temporarily disabled.

Art Thread

Anything goes. The forum rules still apply here
User avatar
Yoshi2018
Posts: 3275
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:54 pm
Location: My Hideout
Discord: https://discord.gg/JUKxsC7
Contact:

Re: Art Thread

Post by Yoshi2018 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:43 pm

TrashMan69 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:56 pm
(i had to copy mega mans sprite pixel by pixel and i still messed it up a bit... at least i think so)
Yours looks like the original sprite, you didn't mess up.

User avatar
TrashMan69
Posts: 311
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:25 am
Location: In some random trash can

Re: Art Thread

Post by TrashMan69 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:21 pm

Yoshi2018 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:43 pm
TrashMan69 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:56 pm
(i had to copy mega mans sprite pixel by pixel and i still messed it up a bit... at least i think so)
Yours looks like the original sprite, you didn't mess up.
Image
i copied it from this image, I think i messed up the left side a bit but IDK honestly
Just You average everyday Devil with a Trash can hat
Leader of the UnderAppreciatedRobotMasterClub
Currently playing Cave Story
Image

User avatar
Yoshi2018
Posts: 3275
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:54 pm
Location: My Hideout
Discord: https://discord.gg/JUKxsC7
Contact:

Re: Art Thread

Post by Yoshi2018 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:00 pm

TrashMan69 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:21 pm
Yoshi2018 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:43 pm
TrashMan69 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:56 pm
(i had to copy mega mans sprite pixel by pixel and i still messed it up a bit... at least i think so)
Yours looks like the original sprite, you didn't mess up.
Image
i copied it from this image, I think i messed up the left side a bit but IDK honestly
Yours has darker, but more realistic colors for the situation.

User avatar
Gravitrax64
Posts: 1261
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:55 am
Location: SSSSPPPPAAAACCCCEEEE
Discord: GravCentral https://discordapp.com/channels/5229472 ... 5751657484

Re: Art Thread

Post by Gravitrax64 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:22 pm

Yoshi2018 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:00 pm
TrashMan69 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:21 pm
Yoshi2018 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:43 pm

Yours looks like the original sprite, you didn't mess up.
Image
i copied it from this image, I think i messed up the left side a bit but IDK honestly
Yours has darker, but more realistic colors for the situation.
It looks fine to me
Whelp Christmas is over and were all still here... I HATE JANUARY AND FEBRUARY
#UnderAppreciatedRMclub

The war is over. Amen Image

User avatar
Daibuman
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:46 am
Location: Trindade, Goias, Brazil
Discord: Makyuri#3501

Re: Art Thread

Post by Daibuman » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:00 am

Propeller Knight, but its Gyroman.

Image
Tiny, Shining holes in the sky.

Delicate, perfect emptiness.

Black, growing absences of life.

Cold, swarming death.

And we shall become them.

User avatar
QuartexGames
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:02 pm
Location: Fat's Fats Factory

Re: Art Thread

Post by QuartexGames » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:54 pm

Daibuman wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:00 am
Propeller Knight, but its Gyroman.

Image
Now Tinker Knight but It's Gamma.
Woah It's Green ID: 258788
Woah It's Blue ID: 260308
Woah It's Yellow ID: 263387
Woah It's Red ID: 268168
Woah It's WhiteID: 271789
#GetbettersoonWP
Image
An actual Scloof corp.™ member.
The Beansmith.

User avatar
Daibuman
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:46 am
Location: Trindade, Goias, Brazil
Discord: Makyuri#3501

Re: Art Thread

Post by Daibuman » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:29 pm

QuartexGames wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:54 pm
Daibuman wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:00 am
Propeller Knight, but its Gyroman.

Image
Now Tinker Knight but It's Gamma.
Oh yes, definitely.

While that isn't a thing:

Specter Knight, but this time, he is Skullman.

Image
Tiny, Shining holes in the sky.

Delicate, perfect emptiness.

Black, growing absences of life.

Cold, swarming death.

And we shall become them.

User avatar
Random Man
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:22 pm
Location: Brazil, in the old wacky west.
Discord: Howdy

Re: Art Thread

Post by Random Man » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:04 pm

Mockup of Submerge Man stage.
Image
Howdy

User avatar
Snivymaster1337
Posts: 990
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:59 pm
Location: The Sniv Lands.
Discord: https://discord.gg/QnScv5a

Re: Art Thread

Post by Snivymaster1337 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:40 pm

Random Man wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:04 pm
Mockup of Submerge Man stage.
Image
Where did you get this?
Did Handsome Man or Poisonous tell you on Discord?
Either way, it looks pretty nice.
THE SNIVY OVERLORD HAS AWOKEN

Image

"It's too late to turn Back now!"

User avatar
Random Man
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:22 pm
Location: Brazil, in the old wacky west.
Discord: Howdy

Re: Art Thread

Post by Random Man » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:50 pm

Snivymaster1337 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:40 pm
Random Man wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:04 pm
Mockup of Submerge Man stage.
Image
Where did you get this?
Did Handsome Man or Poisonous tell you on Discord?
Either way, it looks pretty nice.
yeah, i was doing mockups and he requested this one, by the way thanks :D
Howdy

User avatar
Random Man
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:22 pm
Location: Brazil, in the old wacky west.
Discord: Howdy

Re: Art Thread

Post by Random Man » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:09 pm

Mockup of Dealer Man, RM sprite by Poisonous Gas, original RM by King Mii.
Image
Howdy

User avatar
QuartexGames
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:02 pm
Location: Fat's Fats Factory

Re: Art Thread

Post by QuartexGames » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:26 am

Random Man wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:09 pm
Mockup of Dealer Man, RM sprite by Poisonous Gas, original RM by King Mii.
Image
Can I request something? :|
Woah It's Green ID: 258788
Woah It's Blue ID: 260308
Woah It's Yellow ID: 263387
Woah It's Red ID: 268168
Woah It's WhiteID: 271789
#GetbettersoonWP
Image
An actual Scloof corp.™ member.
The Beansmith.

User avatar
8JKN4
Posts: 2106
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:20 pm
Location: Brazil
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Re: Art Thread

Post by 8JKN4 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:30 pm

So, hm. I was working on a Bomb Ultimate Machine (I'll post more of those soon), but apparently there's more Bomb Robot Masters than I thought... This resulted in me not having enough space to add everything, and I then made a new type of fusion, which is basically a downgraded Ultimate Machine.

Meet the Advanced Bomber.

Image
Spinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspinspin...
I feel dizzy...

User avatar
Mighty
Posts: 1037
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 9:52 am
Location: Trying to find those Met action figures...
Discord: memetank#9997

Re: Art Thread

Post by Mighty » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:14 pm

8JKN4 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:30 pm
but apparently there's more Bomb Robot Masters than I thought... This resulted in me not having enough space to add everything, and I then made a new type of fusion, which is basically a downgraded Ultimate Machine.
Does this mean we'll get multiple different Advanced Bombers?
welp
scloof is dead
'twas a fun ride

User avatar
Random Man
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:22 pm
Location: Brazil, in the old wacky west.
Discord: Howdy

Re: Art Thread

Post by Random Man » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:15 pm

QuartexGames wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:26 am
Random Man wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:09 pm
Mockup of Dealer Man, RM sprite by Poisonous Gas, original RM by King Mii.
Image
Can I request something? :|
Well i am accepting request, can't make sure that i will be able finished it fast, because i am already have 2 requests, but i am always open for more.
Howdy

User avatar
QuartexGames
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:02 pm
Location: Fat's Fats Factory

Re: Art Thread

Post by QuartexGames » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:37 pm

Random Man wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:15 pm
QuartexGames wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:26 am
Random Man wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:09 pm
Mockup of Dealer Man, RM sprite by Poisonous Gas, original RM by King Mii.
Image
Can I request something? :|
Well i am accepting request, can't make sure that i will be able finished it fast, because i am already have 2 requests, but i am always open for more.
Alright. Can you make Maple Man?
He looks like a maple tree and is higher than Mega Man. You can make it look as you want.
I can wait for it to finish. Thanks. :)
Woah It's Green ID: 258788
Woah It's Blue ID: 260308
Woah It's Yellow ID: 263387
Woah It's Red ID: 268168
Woah It's WhiteID: 271789
#GetbettersoonWP
Image
An actual Scloof corp.™ member.
The Beansmith.

User avatar
Bean man
Posts: 1865
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:49 pm
Location: Bean farm
Discord: Bean man#9687

Re: Art Thread

Post by Bean man » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:48 am

Image

Since I haven't seen a full version of it I remade Flash man's boss Bg. in (almost) full accuracy I believe, the colors are partially off but that's beside the point.
Beans, more beans... also beans. Am man of beans.

~ "Nice".


Image
Member of Collapse, now doing speedruns of Mega man.

PM DAS about it >:]

Currently attempting speedrunning MM9... this hurts...

User avatar
QuartexGames
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:02 pm
Location: Fat's Fats Factory

Re: Art Thread

Post by QuartexGames » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:21 pm

Bean man wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:48 am
Image

Since I haven't seen a full version of it I remade Flash man's boss Bg. in (almost) full accuracy I believe, the colors are partially off but that's beside the point.
Cool
Woah It's Green ID: 258788
Woah It's Blue ID: 260308
Woah It's Yellow ID: 263387
Woah It's Red ID: 268168
Woah It's WhiteID: 271789
#GetbettersoonWP
Image
An actual Scloof corp.™ member.
The Beansmith.

User avatar
Gravitrax64
Posts: 1261
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:55 am
Location: SSSSPPPPAAAACCCCEEEE
Discord: GravCentral https://discordapp.com/channels/5229472 ... 5751657484

Re: Art Thread

Post by Gravitrax64 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:07 pm

QuartexGames wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:21 pm
Bean man wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:48 am
Image

Since I haven't seen a full version of it I remade Flash man's boss Bg. in (almost) full accuracy I believe, the colors are partially off but that's beside the point.
Cool
We need this in MMM
Whelp Christmas is over and were all still here... I HATE JANUARY AND FEBRUARY
#UnderAppreciatedRMclub

The war is over. Amen Image

User avatar
Random Man
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:22 pm
Location: Brazil, in the old wacky west.
Discord: Howdy

Re: Art Thread

Post by Random Man » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:21 pm

QuartexGames wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:37 pm
Random Man wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:15 pm


Well i am accepting request, can't make sure that i will be able finished it fast, because i am already have 2 requests, but i am always open for more.
Alright. Can you make Maple Man?
He looks like a maple tree and is higher than Mega Man. You can make it look as you want.
I can wait for it to finish. Thanks. :)


i have finished Maple Man, it's not that much great, probably because a maple tree is a little confusing to work, so i don't haved much ideas of how to represent it, but i think that it have ended nicely.

Image
Howdy

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest