do you watch cartoon?

Anything goes. The forum rules still apply here
DSN001

do you watch cartoon?

Post by DSN001 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:32 pm

if yes, what kind of cartoon do you watch, or do you still watch old CN shows?
I'm seeking for best episodes (not cartoons) do you know any very good episode of a show?
I've been watching for years and I nearly liked 50 cartoons including Mega Man NT warrior (yes, animes are count)
WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!!!
FIGHT FOR EVERLASTING PEACE!

Brazencoronet17
Discord: Gyro Man#5136

Re: do you watch cartoon?

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:36 pm

I watch jojo And skip parts
http://megamanroyale.com/ <- Play

BWAHAHAHA I AM NOW THE GAMECUBE

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Post by Royalguard » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:17 am

I'm probably one of the rare few people who never really watched the Naruto anime much at all following the end of Dragon Ball GT's run on TV. It was mostly because I don't really recall it being all that popular where I lived in Canada, and the main character Naruto's voice sounding like a cross between Popeye the Sailor, and a kid that smoked too many cigarettes, I found was really grating to my ears.

Another anime that was airing in Canada around the same time as Naruto, known as Inuyasha, was significantly more popular in my area instead, and I spend a large time investment watching it, and collecting the TCG that came along not long after. I recall seeing the entire series (both the first series and second series), including the three movies, and really enjoyed it.

What kind of baffles me, is it seems like not many people really talk about Inuyasha, as if it somehow became forgotten over the years, yet people still don't shut up about Naruto (and its sequel series) to this day. Different people have different tastes I guess.
Due to my current inability to play MMM in a satisfactory manner on either of my devices, I will be on hiatus from activity for an indefinite period of time.

UlticraftMTT
Discord: MettatonEX#9160

Post by UlticraftMTT » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:19 pm

I rewatch Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends and Regular Show from time to time

plantera bulb on orichalcum run

Brazencoronet17
Discord: Gyro Man#5136

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:15 pm

Personally when it comes to anime I mostly read the mangas when I can. I just like reading more and sometimes hearing too much Japanese can really hurt my ears, even when the voice actors are good. Plus, manga usually has bonus comics or developer comments, so yeah.

Most of my activity digitally is video games.
http://megamanroyale.com/ <- Play

BWAHAHAHA I AM NOW THE GAMECUBE

DSN001

Post by DSN001 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:43 am

what was your first cartoon, then?
it is very hard to remember, but I remember these when I was newborn, or at least 4 years:

underdog
basket fever
road rovers
anthony ant
and even much more...
WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!!!
FIGHT FOR EVERLASTING PEACE!

Nigel Chinclucker

Post by Nigel Chinclucker » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:31 am

I remember seeing Cyborg 009 and G Gundam on TV when I was a kid. I have a whole list in my head of anime I've seen but don't remember much of.
My Most Popular Levels:
283233: Cheery Happy Funtime
213787: Ye Olde Basic Castle
204335: Runaway Train

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Post by Royalguard » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:41 pm

DSN001 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:43 am
what was your first cartoon, then?
it is very hard to remember, but I remember these when I was newborn, or at least 4 years:

underdog
basket fever
road rovers
anthony ant
and even much more...
As someone who was born in 1991, I do have memories of watching the Mega Man (Ruby Spears) cartoon, as well as the Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog cartoon, back when they where still airing on TV. I don't remember the specific years of either of these memories, but its safe to assume they took place somewhere between 1993 and 1996, as both shows would end in 1996, with MM ending in January 1996, and AoSTH ending in November 1996.
Due to my current inability to play MMM in a satisfactory manner on either of my devices, I will be on hiatus from activity for an indefinite period of time.