Introductions Thread!

Anything goes. The forum rules still apply here
MegaBoy
Discord: MegaBoy#7508

Introductions Thread!

Post by MegaBoy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:37 pm

Hello! Since Mega Maker is new and could attract a lot of new people, I wanted to make an introduction thread for the forums! All you have to do is say hi and introduce yourself. Simple as that, for example...

Hello, My name is MegaBoy the coolest kid around. I make weird sprites and nothing else...

But I do have two ground rules.

1. Don't be a badboy
2. Praise Cheng
Hi-Ho, I am thee Mega Robot

Alexander
Discord: Alex#5710

Re: Introductions Thread!

Post by Alexander » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:44 pm

Hi.

I am Alexander and I programmed the online Database-Server Application for this game.
I'm not terribly creative, so don't expect to see many levels from me - still had a blast helping to get this thing up and running, even if I had to fight with Docker a fair bit to get Website, SSL, Forum, Database and the Game-Server up.

Hope everyone's gonna have fun with the game - see you around!
Programming languages are made to protect the Computer against the Programmer.

MrKyurem

Post by MrKyurem » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:58 pm

Hi, I'm MrKyurem. I shouted at WreckingPrograms a lot concerning design choices and also bug tested the game a decent amount. One of my levels is going to be bundled with the game, which I'm super happy about, and I'll also be uploading levels I make for fun, which will range from serious attempts at good level design to idea pitches to meme kaizo levels, the latter of which I'm working on now.

Mors
Discord: Mors#3278

Post by Mors » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:05 pm

Hi I'm Mors, I designed the site based on Wrecking's initial mockup and also coded the site frontend stuff blah blah i also make fangames!

Dimpsy
Discord: Dimpsy#1376

Post by Dimpsy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:07 pm

Hi, I'm Dimpsy (or VS as some people once called me). I picked out bugs left and right for our lord and savior WreckingPrograms, and made a couple levels. I also firmly believe that memes are the only religion in this world worth giving a shit about.

WreckingPrograms
Site Admin
Discord: WreckingPrograms#2152

Post by WreckingPrograms » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:10 pm

Hey, I'm WreckingPrograms and I'm the project leader of this game. I mainly do programming work for it but also do some design and spritework.
Created this game, I guess.

Mint

Post by Mint » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Hi, im mint.
whats up.

DestroyerOfAglets

Post by DestroyerOfAglets » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:48 am

Hello, I am DestroyerOfAglets. I'm going to be the type of person to create countless mediocre levels.

If you ever need to find me, I have the exact same name on YouTube, Reddit, Tumblr (even though I never post there), and Google+.

I am looking forward to interacting and working with you all in the near future!

Hail BreadBear,
DestroyerOfAglets

Beed28

Post by Beed28 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:47 pm

I'm Beed28. I'm the kind of person who happens to really love bouncy worlds, so, expect lots of bouncy and wobbly landscapes when I'm around. I've made levels for other games in the past, like for Doom II, Super Mario Maker and various Mega Man fangames. My MaGMML2 level notably got disqualified as it made ACESpark motion sick, so yeah.

Also, my favourite character is Mega Man Volnutt, so I often use him as my avatar in other places, so yeah.

Mable
Discord: Mable#1882

Post by Mable » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:17 pm

My name is Mable.

I'm a chill and polite person, and it's very difficult to make me angry. I have been making custom levels for a few years, on the following stuff:

SMBX
Reggie NSMBWII Editor
NSMB Editor
Mario Maker
SMF 1 and 2
SM63
SMB 1-3 Level Editor
Also have done some few Pokemon related things
etc

My favourite music band so far is Cellar Darling, and i really like to watch Star Wars, both movies and animations shows.
My favourite games are the star wars franchise, mega man, castlevania, shantae, ace attorney.

I really like what i saw so far, and hope the best for the dev team, to archive what they going for.

Nice to meet you all!
No, I'm the one with enthusiasm. You're the one with experience, which I'm looking forward to learning from.

CosmicGem

Post by CosmicGem » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:33 pm

my name is cosmci gem

im a registered shitposter :((((((((((((((((

also i made music for this,game

w

dullagamur

Post by dullagamur » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:43 pm

I am dullagamur. I just sit around and throw a little money at projects I think have potential. Also i am notoriously bad at using capital letters in names
Former Server Dev

GLEclipseGaming

Post by GLEclipseGaming » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:29 am

Hi my names Dan aka GLEclipseGaming on Youtube where I make gaming videos about more or less what I feel like at the time lol

I love me some retro games, though I didn't really grow up with Megaman on the Nes/Snes I have played a bunch of them, I really like the ZX series, I recently played through and 100% Mighty Gunvolt Burst on 3DS

As far as making stuff goes I''m having a pretty good crack at custom characters for the Streets of Rage Remake, I'm hoping to make the first decent custom character for it.

I'm very much looking forward to playing Mega Maker and doing many MANY videos on it :D

MiniMacro

Post by MiniMacro » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:53 am

Hello, my name is MiniMacro. I have almost no level design experience, so expect a lot of fantastic levels from me.
I beta tested this game, and also made some fantastic levels in it.
Outside of Mega Maker, however, I do music and graphics, and try to get better at design I think?
I'm known as MiniMacro everywhere, except on Discord, where I'm known as Quack Man.
what's a good design

shadow5666

Re: Hello there!

Post by shadow5666 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:58 am

Hi, my name is César. Im a graphic designer who just got in game design and saw the trailer. Got all exited. I even did a little something for the team and the fanbase that will be coming upon release. Good luck guys!

https://adobe.ly/2sF2hnt

You can download it as a pdf and open it in illustration for... whatever reasons!
Good luck on the proyect!
Cheers!

Ouimster

Post by Ouimster » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:09 am

I'm Ouimster ! I'm a fan of Megaman since as long as I can remember ! and I'm hyped for Mega Maker !!!

zutdollexe
Discord: Zut

Post by zutdollexe » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:57 pm

Hi.

I'm Zutdollexe, I sprite and have a very minor Youtube career. I'm also very hyped for Mega Maker.

Lucina
Discord: LadyLucina#0178

Post by Lucina » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:52 pm

Uh... hi there. Sorry, I'm a little nervous.

My name is Lucina, but feel free to call me Lucy or Luce if you'd prefer that over my full name.

I'm a big lover of video games, the Mega Man series mostly, but I also like a whole bunch of other video game series. I even do some sprite work when I'm off work.

I may not know much about level design, but hopefully Mega Maker will help me fix all of that. I'll be looking forward to playing everyone's levels~.
I challenge my fate!

Spin to Success [Level ID: 22756]
Escape the Pharaoh [Level ID: 150315]
Spin to Success V2 [Level ID: 150401]

RRThiel
Discord: RRティール #5236

Post by RRThiel » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:03 pm

I'm RRThiel. I'm one of the musicians for Mega Maker and there's nothing else to really say about me. People say I have a nice voice, though.
Call me RRTeezy 'cuz my penis is easy

Mick Galbani

Post by Mick Galbani » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:29 pm

Hello there! I'm Mick Galbani, a ridiculous Mega Man fan and a proud supporter of fangaming in general. I've been involved (or am still involved) with most every fangame under the sun, usually as beta testing or critic. Lately I've been getting more active game design roles, and I've built a couple of decent levels for the MaGMML series.

As for contributions to Mega Maker, I'm the sort of person who doesn't build levels very easily unless I have a purpose and/or inspiration strikes. As a result, don't expect to see a lot of levels from me, but I'll aim to ensure any levels I do make and publicize are tightly designed.

And... that's basically it. I'm hoping to see (and make) some awesome levels with all of ya.