Talk to Transformer

Anything goes. The forum rules still apply here
BenPlusMM
Discord: Ben™ #6759

Talk to Transformer

Post by BenPlusMM » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:56 pm

https://talktotransformer.com/
Post results that you get here.
Super Mario Maker 2 is a pretty solid game. There is plenty of content to do and plenty of ways to improve on its gameplay. I can see people spending hours here and there building amazing things. While some of us might not, it's a solid experience regardless if it requires months worth of work to make. I think it may have a bit of a niche, but I think it has potential to grow.
Does this look like the face of mercy to you?
Currently a Level 99 Pun Warrior.

8JKN4
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Re: Talk to Transformer

Post by 8JKN4 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:17 pm

Thanks for posting this, I forgot this website existed.
Sableye's base form has been reworked and its moveset has received much more refinement - specifically, it's got a lot more health and a lot more damage output. It's also got two new movesets - Dragon Dance and Spikes. Here they are in the context of their base form:

If you remember, Sableye has two main moves in Dragon Dance

Sableye retains its ability to both hit and be hit during Dragon Dance, however, its attacks do slightly less damage relative to its base form compared to its updated form and slightly more as a result. In addition, it also retains its recovery, although its recovery is somewhat weaker relative to its base form, with an average recovery of only 14 seconds.

Dragon Dance will hit for about the same base damage, but will do less in general. This change will make Sableye feel less intimidating and more threatening in the field - it's a much less threatening move overall.

The following changes have occurred to Sableye's basic attack's damage outputs in addition to its increased damage and enhanced damage.

Sableye has received more overall damage output, both in terms of raw damage and cumulative damage. Both these changes should improve Sableye's overall power overall.

There are four new unique moves, the move Spikes does slightly less damage relative to base form
turnip

Brazencoronet17
Discord: Gyro Man#5136

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:54 pm

Mega Man 11: The Power of Illusion

Nintendo Land 10: Dream Land

Pikmin 10: Sky Dragon

Super Mario World 11-17: Super Mario World [NES/JP4]

Super Mario World 11-18: Super Mario World [SNES/GC and N64]

Super Mario World 11-19: Super Mario World [N64]

Super Mario World 11-20: Super Mario World [Gamecube]

Super Mario World 1-4: Star Tamer [GBC]

Super Mario World 1-5: Adventure Island - Battle for World 2 [NES]

Super Mario World 3: Yoshi's Story [GB]

Super Mario World 3: Yoshi's Island [GC]

Super Mario World 3-4: Yoshi's Island [N64]

Super Mario World 3-5: Yoshi's Island [A68]

Super Mario World 6: Mario's New Island [N64]

Super Mario World 6: Super Mario Land [GBC]

Super Mario World 7: The Legend of Zelda [A68]

Super Mario World 7: The Adventure of Link [N64]

Super Mario World 7: The Wind Waker [A68]

Super Mario World 7: The Wind Waker [N64]
I kid you not, this was my actual result.
Work that sucker to death at full power, then use it. You'll notice an opening that was blocked by enemy monsters."

"Oh? What's with the monster's face?"

In the first turn, I took care to throw back an attack from Gennai and his team, but he managed to catch my attention.

"Ahh! I see, so that's your specialty for fighting. You were strong enough to defeat our leader in the first turn, so your skill must be high."

"Even so, I'm a bit confused. When I attacked at full power before it was dead, it was a different tactic so how are you able to deal with something that's twice as strong as you?"

I spoke my understanding of battle with Gennai, who wasn't much older than I. Gennai, who was wearing red armor, asked about the situation with the man who had been in our party. He seemed somewhat surprised, I guess.

I explained what happened, and then called Gennai out to follow up.

I used the time I had left to use the monster's strongest attack while moving up the hill towards the other path, but it seems Gennai didn't take the bait, he ran back in fear.

"It can't be… this guy must be a monster. They
So now I got a result from digimon?
This sucks. Maybe now I'll do some extra research on this matter.

Thanks for reading!
Excuse me?
Super Mario Galaxy is way better than Odyssey. In any case, I find that game very enjoyable. I found it very engaging to play. What really impressed me is not only the story, but the characters, the mechanics, the levels and the music. I love playing a game that tells a story as well as make you care about that story. The animation quality is really good, the action scenes are excellent, I love how the levels are very challenging and the controls are easy. That is how you are going to enjoy the story even more. If you can understand why I love the first game, you can also tell that Odyssey is very much the same, the gameplay, the presentation (even though it has improved some) and the story-telling are all of the same.

I do have a gripe with the music. I do not get the feeling that the music is there to simply enhance what a character is wearing. Rather, it seems to have some personal significance as it makes the game that much more difficult. It can be funny when I hear the songs but at the same time you can just cringe when you hear the lyrics.

It is one of the strongest games of 2013 on the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. Just do whatever you want.

You want to join the debate in the comments? Join the comments, talk back and let us
first of all, I do like Galaxy more than odyssey, and secondly, it was on the Wii, not the wii u/3ds...
Mega Man 4 is bad but a lot of that is due to these terrible controls in particular. I'm also not sure if this game is in HD mode but since the game itself doesn't even look up to 1080p you can almost be guaranteed it won't be that much of a problem. With all the changes being made here though, why wouldn't this game really be improved?

In the title screen you get the option "All players get the same bonus" which is obviously a joke since the game already gives the player a bonus based on how well he or she played. In the bottom right corner you have the bonus "Finish 3 missions from any class". Again, it only says "All players get the same bonus" and if I recall correctly, some of the characters didn't receive any bonus because they were too much like others in "Super Smash Bros." I guess the developers thought everyone would enjoy playing each character (which they obviously think so) and decided that the players would love the bonus, so everyone get one.

The credits are there too. However, they are not the main characters, but instead simply the credits they show whenever you collect them. It's a funny looking thing that has a picture on it and when you get to the end you get the credits from the credits section but for some reason they didn't show it as a main character. Well, it
I don't like Mega Man 4, but these are far from my real reasonings.
Super Mario Sunshine can have its bacon burned off to gain access to a mini-boss battle, which in turn can be fought later in the game. By simply talking to Princess Peach in Big Woods, she tells Yoshi, Mr. Game & Watch, Rosalina and Samus to follow Toad. Toad will then run off toward the sky and you have no idea where he's going, except maybe to reach some mysterious place called "Oddworld". When asked, Toad and Luigi have no idea who you are, save to save your game, and Mario and Luigi aren't going to be able to beat you. Go through the door and exit the house with a broken elevator. Go upstairs to the castle gate through the basement door you opened. Enter the gate and speak to the old knight. He tells you that "Mr. Toad can get off this level", implying that Bowser has been revived, but also tells you that you should go back to the gate and talk with Mr. Toad so you can find your family. Head back to the gate and go down the steps to find out it is the same thing you were saying earlier, but this time you're going to need to go outside to find yourself and Princess Peach for the whole story. Once you have your family and back on the platform, you'll want to use the door that led to Bad Seed to get past the two guards to
So this became into some kind of fanfiction. I shiver to think of what would happen if I wrote a sex joke...
Pingas: What would you tell our friends back home who haven't heard about it? They might give you a little hinky advice, or maybe they'll think its not for them.

I will also remind them if there are problems with the app before then there may be issues to solve later, and to be patient if they don't like being ignored.

That said, for my friends back home it's an instant game killer (they always seem to say this right but I think its true) because if u dont hear the call youre never gonna have an opportunity to play it again.

The most fun part as well is seeing all the amazing apps that are now live in the App Store. This could all seem very limited right now but we can all come together into something great, if we all take the time to learn the game and try to make it better. Just be aware everyone on the app store is playing this game, so they aren't always using it and not making it the best game ever, right?

Mau: I was surprised when you brought it up, because I guess I could see how this game might give some people an advantage, when that wouldn't be fair. What I think you will see is that the more players you have, the more competitive the game becomes, even though it feels fair on all sides. In that scenario everyone
I'm done.
http://megamanroyale.com/ <- Play

BWAHAHAHA I AM NOW THE GAMECUBE

Brazencoronet17
Discord: Gyro Man#5136

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:12 am

Mega Man 3 - Mega Man X

Nintendo 64 - Tetris

N64 - Yoshi's Adventures - Tetris -

Mega Man X - Mega Man Battle Network - Mega Man X - Mario Super Sluggers - Mega Man Advance 4 - Mega Man X - Mega Man X

2 - 3 - 4 - X - X - X

4 - X - X - X - X

6 - 3 - 1 - 1 - X

X - 5 - 5 - - X - 5 - 9 - X

9 - 6 - 2 - 7 - X X - - 7 - X

X - 9 - 9 - 8 - - 6 - XX

XX - XXX - 8XX-2XX

XX - XXX - 1XXXX - 1XXX

3 - 3 - 3 - - 5 - 2 - X

5 - 5 -

3 - X - X X (9) - 5:7

2 - 10 -

7 -

7 - X - X - (1)

XX - 6XXX

X - 8XXXXX

XX - X XX

XXXX (9)

X - 6XXX

XX - X XX

XXXX (9)

XX - 6XXX

XX - X XX
http://megamanroyale.com/ <- Play

BWAHAHAHA I AM NOW THE GAMECUBE

8JKN4
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Post by 8JKN4 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:13 am

Some of my old ones:
One of Jupiter's moons just went ka-cka-ba-ka-bloooom!!!! and crashed into Mercury! It was SICK!

Now here's the video from the official video stream that shows it on the morning of July 13th – which was also the night it impacted Mercury:

As if that weren't strange enough, the video is being played over the "Jupiter 1" stream on NASA television from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory where NASA built the famous Galileo observatory.

This was just the latest bizarre and confusing turn in the story; on July 11th NASA confirmed that two previously announced spacecraft crashes into each other, and in the early hours of July 13th Mercury flew about three or four times farther from Earth than expected before a massive impact and a crater.

While I'd like to point out that neither of these new reports is new, I don't think the information contained in both is very encouraging given the facts – both
Ba-bee-dee-doo-bee-dee-bap-BAP! It's me, your host, Mr. Spog-Sponge, and I'll show you some nice sharks tonight!

But first, in honor of our annual T.G.I. Friday's and "The Fish" specials, we'll be celebrating one of our favorite activities, the Shark Fight. Shark Fight is the name we give to the popular event that pits one or two skilled individuals against each other in a fight between shark. All are required to have sharks as trophies which are displayed, ready to explode!

The contest features 4 participants, 1 each from "Spirits of the Sea" and "The Spots" and 6-bit versions of all those shark themed games! Each winner gets $2.50 off, meaning you've got a $2 discount on your order of two Shark Fight games! Don't forget to mention you're from the South with the proceeds going to the South Carolina Shark Coalition. All you have to do is go to South CarolinaSharkCo (see right).

This year's
"Fire Man for 1.5! Fire Man for 1.5! Fire Man for 1.5!" The masses continue to ask for this "Fiery Male" person to be hired for whatever this "one-pronto-file" corporation could be. For an organization that has no business, and is actually owned by a small handful of people - how can there possibly be one "Fire Man?"

The following night the company is set ablaze in the same place.

We know there is nothing to that because the video has been completely deleted, with the exception of some footage that has not been edited out, of course. If there is further news of these things in the future, please reach out to me or me at [REDACTED: Talk to Transformer actually put an e-mail in this part of the text. I don't know if it's real, but even if it's not, it's probably a good choice to remove it.].

Thanks,

Paul

The Fire Man for 1.5 article is a simple story about hiring and firing (of a fireman) for 1.5 hours. It isn't about actual fireman work, it's about the corporate media. It should make for an interesting read

The next one is just fucking amazing.
Flash Man stopped time... Mega Man caught a glimpse of the robot going outside before falling unconscious. Flash Man would proceed to fuck an entire orphanage worth of parrots before coming back. He would also return home with his girlfriend, a young girl named Chloe. Both of them were kidnapped by Dr. Gero after she tried committing suicide after hearing about the kidnapping of Mega Man and Mega Man. She got stuck in a cave filled with bugs and got killed, and later discovered that a small army of time snakes was inside her body.

With the help of an all-girl robotics team comprised of the two main protagonists, she was able to defeat these evil time snake soldiers and escape. She would then learn to control and even create time. Eventually she even managed to steal the time bomb from the evil Dr. Psycho and use it to attack the entire United States of America. She then joined the Autobot army

And now for some original ones that I'm gonna make right now!

Wohohoh!

That's right!

We're getting some fun and colorful! We're going to go from our very first "Rumble-Hounds" design to something completely new and exciting! In the early 90's I would draw up what I knew was "I wanted to draw the rumbles of war," this is before I had a real background in painting, drawing or anything else. This was before I had a background in any kind of art class, before I had anything beyond a fairly narrow lens of a pencil or some kind of medium that was able to get the colors out of my mind. I had the idea that the sound from the guns would carry a certain energy down the stream of sound waves and that there should be an energy field and a different sort of vibration for each sound. It worked well, but it wasn't the "sound design" in the sense that you had a designer come in and say "Okay, this is what our game should look like, here is how it's going to feel when I put it on a table" kind of design, you have to be able to imagine that it should feel at least as it would feel when the players would roll the dice, I had this kind of idea on where the rumbles were going to go and how they would feel. So, on my next game I tried to make something that
The Distortion World's GIRATINA appeared! The Distortion World's GIRATINA appeared! [REDACTED: two website links were created at this point in the text. I don't know where they lead.] #SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 28TH, 2007!! #DEFINITION: THE END OF DAY ONE'S EXPERIENCE WITH THE SKELETON. A very special thank you to everybody who came out to support us during this first run of our show in 2007. And a HUGE Thank You to the thousands of loyal fans of Supernatural who followed us on this journey. We're really sorry this ended up going that way, but we think our audience appreciated us much better. It wasn't our intent, the show, the audience, or any one individual's performance that led to this event, it was the way we were treated as a team. We did what we do best and we came away in better shape, and that was that. And it would have been so easy to leave this event in that state without realizing that it was ultimately a good thing for us, because then people wouldn't go out to see us. But that won't happen. In fact, we believe that we were able to make these connections to the community of people who wanted an amazing premiere event and really believe
YOU DON'T GET TO BE CHAMPION OF THE POKÉMON LEAGUE WITHOUT KNOWING HOW TO SPAM FULL RESTORES! You know how to send some spam, right? Well, this is how you SPAM!

(1) You send something like this:

Pokemon <name>, What's your name again? (2) It won't do you any favours to send "Pokemon is a stupid animal".

If you're really, really into your Pokémon, you can use "Pokemon (name)!" instead of the original "Pokemon (name)!". (Ahem.) "Pokemon (name)" means "Pokémon can only be named if they're named by you and you know how to spell 'Pokemon'."

(3) In this instance, the "Pokemon" is actually the same as the Pokémon name, but, since you spelled it that way, all the Pokémon names are actually abbreviations of the original name, and are called "Pokemon abbreviations". If someone asked you why you wanted this Pokémon name you'd reply "What do you love about Pokemon?", and they'd try to ask you if you're still playing Pokémon:

"The fact that I like how cute this is for a cute pet."

Or, even better, "I like how the color of this makes my skin a certain shade
ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY HEAT LADDER! This is the hottest and longest video i have seen. He is at 100 mph on a 2-wheeler! We love the way he moves throughout the video! You will love it!

GAMELINK:

The perfect introduction for anyone who does not watch much video today! What better way than with our all new, revolutionary, video book! It features the full game, with multiple endings and bonus videos on the best weapons that can be obtained and played by the different characters!

A new addition to our new Game Center Arcade, where customers can choose the ultimate player with dozens of games from one of the most respected game magazines in the world! Featuring a completely different look and feel than the current Arcade, with much better graphics than previous products.

The new "I LOVE THE GAME" award for most fun video is given to the Best Overall Game by an official video game panel!

The new "I LOVE THE GAME" award for best game was nominated by a panel of esteemed game reviewers!

A new, "I LOVE THE GAME" award for most fun video has been presented to the winner of the most popular games panel.

A new award for the Best New Video winner, was recognized by GameStop and has been selected by GameDirt readers as the winner for Best
This question is almost twenty-years old, but we are about to answer it for you all tonight! ... did Team Rocket really bye-bye a go-go? Do you find that question funny? Would you like to answer any of these questions?

And remember, if we don't answer your question, maybe you forgot, as we can check it on Twitter or Facebook. We promise it will be here before you are ready for it! Happy listening!

This week we're talking Pokemon Go! In the episode we discuss:

1- Why we chose to make an episode of the "Go-go Podcast" that does an analysis of Pokemon Go, and not the entire thing

2- We talk about how we like and don't like the game, along with a discussion over who gets to choose which Pokemon they play with in the game

3- Did we answer your question? We did!

4- This episode is dedicated to the parents of the children who died in those tragic Pokemon Go accidents - we had so many parents tell us how they had to be held and then be carried by their children, and how we wanted to help. (Note: All the photos are of one of your Pokemon Go friends who were playing the game. Some people didn't want to show their phone number, and wanted a photo of their phone while holding their Pokemon Go
*gasp* SANS!!! IT'S SANS!!!!!!!!! WOW, it IS!!! We are so happy with the product, love all the colors and textures and also love the size (it is a little small but that's because it is a medium size but we're having it fit so good I'll be ordering it right away!! We love this fabric, love the design and we will absolutely be ordering again!! )
(yes, the last one really was this short.)
turnip

Uranus

Post by Uranus » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:54 am

So this is however it remakes the "Big Smokes Order" Scene from GTA San Andreas (In Sweets View)

CJ, Big Smoke, Ryder and I (Sweet) ordered something from Cluckin Bell, an Indian restaurant I love, but also live in, that's where the Indian people are in the restaurant scene. (My brother-in-law works there, but he's not one of us.) I don't have a problem with them eating there, they could be Indians but they don't seem to be Indian at all anymore. I do like Indian food but I don't think anyone should feel the need to be Indian-y. I think everyone should feel the exact opposite. It's part of what India is. It's not Indian or Indian. What I was saying is that I'm Indian because I grew up in Indian homes, I'm not Indian because I'm not Indian. But since I wasn't born at home it seemed a little odd that I couldn't live up to what my family called "a traditional Indian lifestyle." I guess that's part of the reason I like Indian food so much. This past week I made a vegetarian dish for dinner. My husband brought over a vegan curry that he had made recently and cooked with the ingredients he picked up in India. He made it with Indian vegetables and lentils, but there are different versions of traditional curry that I liked. I'm always looking for recipes that appeal to me, too. The best part is eating something

What the hell, So Grove Street is an Indian Gang?
I am an ASS planet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JOIN THE UNITED CORPARATIONS TODAY!!

pm me to do so

Megamanvwxyz

Post by Megamanvwxyz » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:09 am

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. In fact, it has only ever been a practical possibility, because only one male bee is allowed to lay a queen's egg (although this bee is not supposed to be part of a hive, as it is dangerous). Bees cannot produce enough pollen or nectar to carry an entire colony of bees across the Atlantic with one bee. The reason it has never been possible and must never be, is because of the fact that bees and humans must be separated for reasons that must be explained completely, and without being made to understand exactly what an insect does.

So, if human beings can't fly, what does that say about the gods?

Ugandan Knuckles

Drew Powell/Getty Images

The Nigerian knuckles are a well-known symbol of strength and determination in African cultures, but a researcher who uses the animal on the Internet says it's more often a symbol of weakness than strength - and if you find one in the wild, don't expect to find anything worth the effort.

Klaudo Ogungu, a geology professor at the University of Kinshasa, found that the knuckles he was using in an online field experiment had been broken several times, with several other knuckles falling off the ground, according to Mashable.

"These were broken because it's hard to break them," Ogungu told Mashable.

And because the knuckles are usually more fragile - Ogungu says they'll fail if crushed and cut by a tool from the jungle, or if people break the knuckles over time - it's best to have them kept out of the way so other species don't get them.

He found that when trained, the gorilla has about 85,000 knuckles, the American alligator about 45,000 and the brown bear about 20,000 -- which, if the knuckles are just lying around, amounts to about 50.

It makes sense that the African jaguar is more active during the day; it's

Do you know da wae? Da muthafucka. What is it 'bout you?

MATT: I was born with the wrong ears.

MARK: You're gonna listen to that?

MATT: Me, huh?

MARK: Uh huh.

MATT: 'Aw yeah. It's funny. Now look at me. Oh don't you think that's the case? I've been hearing it all my life.

[Cut to inside a car, where a female voice says goodbye.]

CHERYL: I'm sorry.

DOGNATION: I had such a nice time.

[Scene outside the diner.]

MATT: There's a lot of bad people out there that we can put off. There's some good people out there who need to hear us out.

DOUG: This is the kind of world you want to live in.

MATT: There's the good ones.

MARK: I don't want you to die. I don't think anything can hurt you, and I don't want you to think me wrong. I want you to realize: "Yeah, we've gone down this road a few time-backs before. That may not be a good decision, or a bad decision.
Help! I'm glitching.

TrashMan69

Post by TrashMan69 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:58 pm

I would type what i got but its so dirty and frigging inappropriate that i literally cant type it because its that bad, lets just say its extremely vulgar and REEEEAALLY Sexual....

So instead ill just post this other one about pancakes:

Pancakes

The best of all is that these are made with very few ingredients at all, meaning they taste just as good at room temperature as they do on the stovetop. The key to these is that you add them to a pan over low heat, so it isn't getting too warm to the touch or dry them out. The pan should be hot before cooking is started but should be kept cold.

Chocolate and vanilla cookies made by Simply Vegan.

For these I started with a dark chocolate cake with some of the chocolate chips. I added a good handful of crushed Oreos (a very good idea) and the cookies went from fantastic to great-ish in a couple of hours! (This is something that happened with several of my other dark chocolate cakes, which I'll get to in a moment). To make them with more vanilla I added some vanilla extract, which is amazing. I even put some vanilla pods in the batter for extra kick. You could use just plain old marshmallows here, but be careful on the sprinkles and nuts.

After that I took them out of the oven and warmed each one slightly with the lid off to make sure they wouldn't stick. I didn't want any of them to brown or brown quickly, so the cookies went through a lot of browning the first half and slowly turning into pale white chocolate
Trash Tower Stages:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8438

Currently stuck in a dimensional rift, yeah dont ask..

6/10/19 The Day Light Was Cast onto the Shad0ws

BenPlusMM

Post by BenPlusMM » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:07 am

8JKN4 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:13 am
Flash Man stopped time... Mega Man caught a glimpse of the robot going outside before falling unconscious. Flash Man would proceed to [CENSORED LOL] an entire orphanage worth of parrots before coming back. He would also return home with his girlfriend, a young girl named Chloe. Both of them were kidnapped by Dr. Gero after she tried committing suicide after hearing about the kidnapping of Mega Man and Mega Man. She got stuck in a cave filled with bugs and got killed, and later discovered that a small army of time snakes was inside her body.

With the help of an all-girl robotics team comprised of the two main protagonists, she was able to defeat these evil time snake soldiers and escape. She would then learn to control and even create time. Eventually she even managed to steal the time bomb from the evil Dr. Psycho and use it to attack the entire United States of America. She then joined the Autobot army
I made an MS Paint drawing of this.
https://imgur.com/h6neEU8
Using the plain link because the image is pretty large (and so you can zoom in to take it all in)

supersmashgaming
Discord: supersmashgaming#0082

Post by supersmashgaming » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:27 pm

-Take the first sentence of All-star and you get this.

"Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me. So I'm starting this new journey, and I've got a bit of a mission. For me it's just one of the greatest jobs you could have - to be on a stage around the globe singing, dancing, doing whatever the heck it is you do. It really is amazing to be on stage and to actually sit there with the band and to be part of something and be part of it's impact. It's just not easy. I want to say 'You're my boss man! What's next man? That's the way you tell me!'

Benny's father was a police officer - at one stage he had to take off his duty uniform after officers saw Benny perform in front of them. And with the passing of decades and the formation of a new generation of touring bands, even a brief stop at New York can be a major moment at this stage in Benny's career.

'I have a real connection with music to some extent and to other kinds. But I love singing. I love everything about it and when it gets old, it gets old and you never go back, you never stop. That's my whole perspective as a singer. There's so much to express, it's like my greatest joy. I love it so much.'

'But on my off days, I"

-"omae wa mou shindeiru yo.

You can also buy the game here:

Here are the instructions for the game.

The game comes packed in a wooden bundle.

Bundle #1 - Japanese version (VHS quality)

If you bought the US/EU version of the game, it comes in a plastic bundle with a cardboard sleeve. If you bought the Japanese version with CD, you can buy a Japanese release from the original Japanese site here:

In Japan, you can get the manual here:

http://www.neoseeker.net/archives/taijo ... i-hoshimae

And the English manual is here:

A box containing the game, along with a booklet from SEGA of Japan, contains the following contents:" Stuff!
Last edited by supersmashgaming on Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Find all keys REMAKE Original By: Bily195 ID: 232686
Mega Man NETA 1-2 ID: 306709

New MMM Forum Fangame is being made.
Join the server here

No longer hacked.
Current version: v2.0.0

BenPlusMM

Post by BenPlusMM » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:49 am

Never gonna give you up, ____"

She had been holding her tongue for the past ten minutes. She was going up in the air.

"You're just gonna stay in position."

She had.

"Let's start with my hand."

At the base of the ladder, she looked down at her back, up into the red sun. She had put on her suit jacket and her boots, and then stepped over the ladder. In a minute or two, she found herself at a comfortable position atop the ledge. No need for holding down her position! The rest she could do if she wanted!

The sky was green and blue; she had no sense of color. Every step took her one step closer to the ground. She'd been holding her breath. She had the whole day off. But why was it that she couldn't see a picture of this scene?

She had to start again. She'd seen a photo of this scene once before, but couldn't remember where it was... and she wasn't sure how she imagined that image of her was supposed to look. There was something, however, about it that caused her stomach to turn.

On a clear day, the stars looked the same everywhere she looked. This was different. Even in the darkest parts of the night, it would appear to be
I used to rule the world, I ruled the world before I got married but I changed my mind again, and decided I'd been wrong about everything. I'm gonna be the bad guy who changes his mind again now.
I'm not really sure where my original plan of starting out in the life of a college student was headed, but I knew that I wanted to pursue an undergraduate degree as a professional writer, something no one even seemed to know how to do, and that I wanted to do this for the love of the writing profession.
A few weeks ago, just before the end of the semester began, I asked my professor what he could do to help me with my writing. This guy was super nice to me and we spent many, many hours chatting, but a few hours later, I received a phone call from my professor saying that an associate professorship had been offered to me--which shocked and terrified me. I was devastated. It hurt. I was scared. I was humiliated. I had let myself down in every possible way, the kind that makes you wish for a break in the middle of a long day. I was angry, and I was sad.
I got out of earshot of all that and began to consider my options. Did I really want to be an associate professorship writer? And why
Mega Man series is not a game so they are called non-games that are not part of the franchise in question. For example, the "Superman II" series does not have a game, although it is called a "Superman" game. A non-game is a game that is not part of any franchise and thus must be treated as something that is not a game and not a licensed product. Thus, the "Pokemon" series must not be considered a licensed product either. A game is a video game if it is sold to consumers for entertainment purposes.

What is a Non-Game?

Non-games are licensed products (like games) in the game category described above that a game creator could simply design. It can be any of the following three types of products:

Product of a game of some sort.

Game-related events related to the game itself.

Product of a licensed property.

There is little in the way of a definition for "Game" because the definition is so vague and the terms and conditions are so broad-minded and unambitious. Also, game products are subject to the same licensing restrictions as any other product. For example, a game made by Blizzard Entertainment may require a license, a copy of the game must be licensed, as well as the rights and licenses to use its contents in any way the developer
I bet to Tree Man Dipper from the hollowed ice, iced water's just how you would like to treat the taste of ice cream." Dipper's mother's mouth drooped. "No, I don't know if it would hurt my neck."

"You better get to work," Mr. Krabs said, his face serious. "The ice cream is a problem."

"But it's okay!" Dipper shouted.

Mrs. Dash and Mr. Krabs both gave Dipper an uneasy look like they didn't know Dipper did. "Well, you're still an extra," Dipper said. "And you better not be a problem."

"And Mr. Krabs can't really help it," Mr. Krabs said. "They've been known to kick and curse in the past, as you and I learned."

"And I don't really know either, do I?" a tear welled up in Dipper's eyes. "I don't know what you're talking about!"

Mr. Krabs's face fell. "The ice cream is not the problem. The ice cream is us." And as if on cue Dipper began to cry. He was sobbing like a baby. "And I hate you, I hate you, but it's okay, because you're my mommy!"
And now, a better Sans fight.
"you're gonna have a bad time." Sans engaged the human, sending Gaster Blasters bombing the hall, the human dodging almost effortlessly.

"I'm sure it was nice and close before." The human commented to the redhead after several blasters were expended.

Sans smirked.

But the human didn't see that he wasn't finished. It was only a matter of time before the Human reached Sans's level of expertise. The Human pushed through every obstacle and reached the top of a ladder.

Suddenly, a wall of green light shot across the room.

Boom

Boom

Boom

Boom

Boom

Blast

Boom

Blast

Boom

Shua-! This wall wasn't strong enough to stop Sans. It was enough to knock him down.

"I'll be ready." Gaster explained. He pulled out a shield that contained dozens of bullets that could be used to fight Sans. In order to use it, he required at least two different pieces of gear. So, after another blast, Sans' face was covered in green blood.

"What the hell was that, Gaster? That's… not real." Sans's voice was soft. It was his own scream.

"What is it, Sans?"
A hundred bad days make a hundred good stories, ʿso ʿnow. Let's go, ʿplease, ʿwe need to go. Get home, ʿwe've got to tell ʿthe story of ʿa thousand bad days."

Baldwin and his co-star, the late actress Rosalind Russell, were in New York at the time. Their performances on the Broadway show were a big hit, and Baldwin took great delight in the attention. He became famous for his high-pitched voice, and it was clear he loved to take on all the roles. His voice also had a certain kind of gravitas, which, along with his big hair, made him popular among theatergoers.

Baldwin was only 35, when he got his first big role opposite Rosie the Riveter in her breakout performance. The role was a minor part in a big movie, and Baldwin didn't want to play a star in that film, so he went out of his way to earn the role. (Baldwin once said he never did a scene with a role in his hands.) At that time there was a strong interest in the singing voice for actors in all walks, ethnicities. To put it simply, Baldwin and Russell were pretty well known in the singing scene at that time

supersmashgaming
Discord: supersmashgaming#0082

Post by supersmashgaming » Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:16 am

Man I swear I knock you out! You lucky this gate is holding me back! You'll just have to trust me to get out of this!"

[CENSORED].

Killing a giant should work as a warning to anyone else who wishes to do the same, so why couldn't she just kill the [CENSORED] out of them instead? Why should her life be made irrelevant by these guys?

There are two reasons she did not do it.

The first is that she is afraid. The second is that she is afraid that the rest of this story will become moot.

So yes, this means that she didn't kill the other players so she should be dead and gone after the first couple of missions. Not that she'll never be able to get another life, but if she ever gets another life, and even if she doesn't have any friends back home she has a lot to lose at the party to save her that's for sure. That's why she should be so angry with them for killing her.

Oh yeah, and the only way she could save her from the pain of being killed so many times is being able to kill them and be spared. And then after she does what they were going to do, they have to make a choice. A choice that could mean the difference between a chance to save her life or the loss of a life
James: Hey Jack! How you doing?

Jack: I'm fine, thank you.

TJ: How? Do you feel alright?

Jack: I feel better, thanks so much.
I'm guessing James just walked home after Jack answered.
Principle: We need some thing to keep the kids entertained.

Mr. Fig: How about a arcade with classic game in it. That way the kids are playing games while learning.

Principle: That is the stupidest idea yet, but...
I'll let you run with it.

Mr. Fig: Let's get the arcade built. He doesn't want to build his own games, he wants the arcade.

Principle: That's too much! It's a waste of time! Mr. Fig needs my help!

Mr. Fig: I will build the arcade. And then you'll make me a toy.

Mr. Fig: OK! I'll make a toy for you!

Mr. Fig: OK! I can use the money you spend on the arcade so that the arcade is not only full but also full of toys. Then the kids will like me and I'll make toys for them.

Principle: Then we get the kids' attention! The arcade was supposed to be full of kids and that way we'd get the kids' attention all the time. It's going to be full of kids until then and then we have no time to give them their attention!

Mr. Fig: No, no, no! You don't know me...

Principle: Then what we need is
Try to finish this one and post the results. :)
Find all keys REMAKE Original By: Bily195 ID: 232686
Mega Man NETA 1-2 ID: 306709

New MMM Forum Fangame is being made.
Join the server here

No longer hacked.
Current version: v2.0.0