How do you feel about LightDaemon getting banned?

Anything goes. The forum rules still apply here

How do you feel

I care a lot, like I'm crying rn
No votes
A lil sad
29%
Don't care
29%
He deserved it
29%
He should have been banned sooner
14%

Total votes: 7

TheCreativeEye
Discord: TheCreativeEye#0160

How do you feel about LightDaemon getting banned?

Post by TheCreativeEye » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:41 pm

I might sound somewhat mean right now, but personally, I don't really care. He was kind of an asshole
Music changer for 1.6 or devs gae
(Still made the Scloof™ Turret)

Bean man
Discord: Bean man#9687

Re: How do you feel about LightDaemon getting banned?

Post by Bean man » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:57 pm

:crab::crab::crab:

Okay yes alright okay

TrashMan69

Post by TrashMan69 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:51 am

Just FYI this is Probably about to get locked for talking about someone else like this, but i'm just gonna give my small personal statement about the subject here:

I have talked with Light in the past, and i still do, and while his actions i cannot justify in any way, there is one thing i'm certain of, he NEVER, has hated anyone in this community, not once has he told me about ill intent twords anyone, and i think his last message WAS infact sincere, the dude jokes around a lot, and its hard to tell when hes being serious or not, but i can tell he was being sincere here, now i'm not going to pick any sides, but i will say i think this decision is just better for everyone, and i feel like no ones really going to see the dude in a positive light anytime soon, but i'm not asking for that, all i'm saying is i hope everyone understands that the dude never hated anyone, that's all ill say on this matter, so please, i think it would be best if we move forward from this. Its done, and were not looking back
Trash Tower Stages:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8438

Currently stuck in a dimensional rift, yeah dont ask..

6/10/19 The Day Light Was Cast onto the Shad0ws

rollerC
Site Admin
Discord: rollerC#5125

Post by rollerC » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:10 pm

When I say you're not supposed to make threads about bans, I mean about other people's bans too. Again it is really really inappropriate to make a thread asking for thoughts on a banned user. You can still harass someone who's been banned, and you can't call them an asshole just because they're gone.

There is a reason we lock threads about bans. We don't want public discussions about bans at all. If you have a question about a ban for the modstaff, you can ask us or post a thread in the Community Feedback subforum, but these topics are not meant for regular users of the forum unless there is an allegation of moderation abuse.
pee