Your first post

Anything goes. The forum rules still apply here
BenPlusMM
Discord: Ben™ #6759

Your first post

Post by BenPlusMM » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:08 pm

Copy+paste your first post.

(Re: Version 1.2.4 in Bug reports)
Hey. I found some glitches. IDK how to use screenshots on these forums with Windows 10, so no pictures.
The first glitch doesn't crash but it softlocks. I used to be able to pull it off (a week ago) but i cant seem to do it anymore even though a week ago we were still on 1.2.4
so you make a room 1 screen wide by 3 screens high, and put a spark man platform 1 space left from the bottom right corner. Put a boss door 1 space below the upper left corner on the third screen up, and put the rest of your level there. Go into play mode, and jump at the exact right time on the spark man platform, and voila! You just zipped through the wall! To get the softlock, put a wall that you can zip into and make it end somewhere at the bottom. Now you're stuck forever inside that wall! At least, until you press Retry or C.Point. My 2nd glitch is actually pretty easy to pull off. Put a hallway that is 2 screens wide by 1 screen high. Make the the second hallway a separate screen (require a transition). Put a boss door on the first and second screens, but not so that the doors peek onto the next screen. Put them back to back. Now on the second screen take some ground off the bottom close to the door (near the death barrier) and put some orange Footholders (yes these are necessary). Now go into play mode. Approach the first boss door and you'll see that you can see the second screen. Walk through the door and you will also trigger the second door. A copy of whatever frame of animation Mega Man was on will float there until you stop falling. You will fall through the floor and land on the Footholders. My theory as to why the first glitch happens is because the game thinks Mega Man landed on the spark man platform, but really Mega Man is in the wall. So the game tries to eject Mega Man and he ends up in another wall. But the inside of the wall has no collision, so Mega Man can just kinda chill inside the wall. As for my theory as to why the second one happens, well... I don't know. Thanks for listening to me ramble about 2 glitches. I hope they can be fixed!
Does this look like the face of mercy to you?
Currently a Level 99 Pun Warrior.

Kun fu Cuts Man
Discord: https://discord.gg/d8PdzqX | Kun fu Cuts Man#6955

Re: Your first post

Post by Kun fu Cuts Man » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:08 am

ohok. it is literally a post on Did you Mean? The Game
Kun fu Cuts Man wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:40 pm
Did you mean: Sportaflop?
Does this count (for a spoopy avatar)?

About my fangame, I made a new server and all the things related to it have been relocated there, join here

8JKN4
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Post by 8JKN4 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:28 am

My first post was a suggestion for what, looking back at it now, is not much more than just more complicated key doors.
It would be a fun concept to have laser doors in MMM that would be similar to key doors in a way.They would be as the name suggests lasers that block the player's path.Instead of just blocking the path,when the door is touched,it would damage the player(not insta-kill like the lasers from Quick Man stage),but still be solid,otherwise the player could just damage-boost through it.
The key through this laser door would be,instead of the good old key,would be in my mind a computer-like machine that the player needs to shoot,so that it breaks,similar to Party Balls.To make things more interesting,the maker could set the computer to only be vulnerable to a certain weapon,or immune to a certain weapon,or have a custom health count from 1,the lowest,to 28,which is as far as I know the ammount of health bosses and Mega Man have,and also weaknesses.
In my opinion instead of just breaking the computer and opening the laser door,since keys and doors don't link,you should be able to link doors with PCs.To make it simpler,they could be color coded,so the purple computer when broken opens the purple laser.
Since the player can only carry 7 keys at once,I think that there should also be only 7 computer-doors per level,one for each color of the rainbow,since it makes sense.
Other random stuff:
-Mega Man can shoot trough it
-Enemies can't pass through it while it's closed,much like Mega Man
-Can't absorb health from Plant Barrier,since that would be OP
-Shields break when touch it and don't allow passage.Even if they did,the door's solid when closed :I
-The computer will not be solid.It would be like an enemy.If enemies were solid,damageboost wouldn't be possible,but you can still shoot them and get hurt by them.

This was my first post by the way,and a pretty long one for my first.Guess I was excited about the concept that I came up with.
turnip

D-Man

Post by D-Man » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:30 am

Another suggestion made in I think 1.4's timespan? This was for a Conveyor Belt Switch.

"What the title says. Basically, the conveyor belt switch would be a 1x1 object that would take the form of a button/lever. When stepped on, it reverses the direction of any conveyor belt tiles on screen. This can have many applications, whether it be for boss rooms or puzzles."
Waiting for King Knight and The Delicious Last Course (and 1.6).
Levels:
Darkness Crypt - Megaman (339203)
Excitement Emporium - Megaman (339627)
Trinitro Towers - Megaman (344128)
Cascade Pipeway - Megaman (349271)
Doc Wave V.2 (350661)

Fluff Man

Post by Fluff Man » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:15 am

My Levels Look Bland.

I'm trying to make really fun levels but I don't think they are Visually Interesting. Any tips for better Tile Mixing?

Still think I’m not that great at that but I’ve definitely gotten better.
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

MEGAMAN -1 Megamaker Fangame in Progress!
Also, working 50/50 uncheatable randomizer that anyone can copy into their levels! level ID 353798

Megamanvwxyz

Post by Megamanvwxyz » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:13 am

Posted on: Mon Jan 29, 2018

Subject Title: Idea for A new Joe type enemy

Post: Enemy name Wild Joe or Random Joe, description a Joe that randomly attacks with sniper bullets,maces (Hammer Joe),bones,& Crystals & any other Joe weapon if I missed any! Another idea would be Elemental Joe that attacks randomly with fire balls,water waves,electricity,tornadoes,throws rocks,vine whips, & maybe even has a frozen attack like throws snowballs this would also be a good idea for a robot master Elementalman!
I'm now Hell-o-ween Man

DAS

Post by DAS » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:32 pm

My first post was long, and also quite unnecessary. It was a collection of development ideas that I really didn't think much about, and the list is quite outdated anyway, so yeah.
I'm still here

DONEANDSAID

DSN001

Post by DSN001 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:54 pm

DSN001 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 3:07 pm
Hello, this is my first message in this forum.
I have two questions,
first is how can username be changed, mine is good but I have written DWN instead of DLN.
and the second one is this, how can I learn my level ID? I prepared a level and I want to share it with you but I don't know its ID
WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR!!!
FIGHT FOR EVERLASTING PEACE!

Brazencoronet17
Discord: Gyro Man#5136

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:46 pm

I'e been wanting this to be fixed for a long time. I have suffered this since 1.0.9, reported it a million times, and it never got close to being fixed. Unnng, I really hope this is patched in 1.4! UNGGGGG
When I go online, the game will crash on me. As a result, I cannot enjoy any outside levels of the community outside of example levels. Why? Well, that's for you to identify. Crash error:

of Draw Event
for object objMainMenu:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Object_objMainMenu_Draw_0
############################################################################################

Then, every error log I search, it's...

Bad username/password

I CHANGED MY PASSWORD TO BE EVEN STRONGER AFTER THIS: IT DID NOTHING! (excuse my caps)
I am really, really really upset with this and I need it fixed! It's a KEY function from Mega Man Maker me and some others aren;t able to experience! Please, please, please just fix this! SOON!
http://megamanroyale.com/ <- Play

BWAHAHAHA I AM NOW THE GAMECUBE

Nuclearminer
Discord: nuclearminer#4713

Post by Nuclearminer » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:31 am

Re: Mega Maker Artwork
Post by Nuclearminer » 10 Jul 2017 22:29

Cool, cool. The only problem i see with this is really just a nitpick. Rock has the met helmet over his mega helmet? kinda strange. Otherwise, it's perfect for this.
Been gone for a while...
1.6 Countdown: ???