Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Play forum games. The forum rules still apply here
User avatar
Prontoman
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:01 pm
Location: A fading memory....

Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by Prontoman » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:36 am

Out of sheer boredom, I, Prontoman, have decided to initiate my own game.

Guess my (nonexistent) weakness.
Each forum member has one guess.

Any foolish player with the wrong the answer shall be added to my collection of Protomen (the ones that I use for target practice. 8-) )

A strange and unusual prize awaits the for the nobody who has the correct answer.
(The prize is NOT a cookie, nor is it money.)

RULES IN SUMMARY: YOU HAVE ONE GUESS. A WRONG ANSWER RESULTS IN BEING LISTED AS A PROTOMEN.
PLAYERS WHO ARE PROTOMEN ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED GUESS, BUT MAY MAKE FURTHER POSTS TO GIVE ME A REASON TO NOT USE THEM AS TARGET PRACTICE.
THE PLAYER WHO GUESSES CORRECTLY WILL BE GIVEN A PRIZE.

THE HOST (MYSELF) MAY AMEND THE RULES AT HIS (MY) DISCRETION, WITHIN REASON.

The game will no longer be hosted by myself. Whosoever desires may take over hosting this game.
==============================
State of Participants as of November 21st, 2017

PROTOMEN:
ChronoByte
Dranius7
S0olmoose
x=/=x
HTV04
Mega Pokebattlerz
Last edited by Prontoman on Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
2F@st4U

User avatar
ChronoByte
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:13 pm
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by ChronoByte » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:01 am

Time stopper + Weapon tanks.
Signed.

User avatar
Prontoman
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:01 pm
Location: A fading memory....

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by Prontoman » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:10 am

Congratulations ChronoByte! You are the first human to become a part of my Protomen. 8-)

Time stopper + Weapon tanks is incorrect. Next victim.

(hint: The correct answer does exist..)
2F@st4U

User avatar
x=/=x
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:29 pm
Location: not there

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by x=/=x » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:05 am

Nothing.
You said in the first post that it was non-existent.
FATAL ERROR
unknown opcode
read next post for details

User avatar
Prontoman
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:01 pm
Location: A fading memory....

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by Prontoman » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:15 pm

x=/=x wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:05 am
Nothing.
You said in the first post that it was non-existent.
So, you think you can take me on with "Nothing", eh? Well, if you're confident that "Nothing" really is my weakness, then prove it with either a picture or an animation.

Until x=/=x provides visual proof of my weakness being "Nothing", this game remains open to other guesses.
2F@st4U

Dranius7
Posts: 324
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:53 am

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by Dranius7 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:58 am

Sounds to me like somebody doesn't want to admit defeat. i didn't know Prontoman was a sore loser.

Anyway, to stay on topic: Prontoman's weakness is the same as any other fast guy...


















Image
ONION RINGS!

User avatar
HTV04
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:43 am
Location: Behind you
Discord: HTV04
Contact:

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by HTV04 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 pm

I can further examine on x=/=x's theory. You see, Pronto Man's weakness is not "Nothing," because "Nothing" is actually something in one way or another. Rather, Pronto Man's weakness is one not known to this universe, so anyone in it would refer to it as "Nothing," because they don't know how to describe it. But really, Pronto Man's weakness is of one that is so complex that man, along with any being in this universe, cannot understand it. His weakness is something that has to be the most powerful thing in, anything. But we don't know what that thing is, and therefore, we just think that his weakness is nonexistent. Of course, I may be wrong, as this is just a theory.
I'm HTV04.
My Mega Maker levels:
Cut Man's Revenge: 35943
I'm currently working on a huge level.

User avatar
Prontoman
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:01 pm
Location: A fading memory....

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by Prontoman » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:47 am

What is this abomination that bears my visage?
Dranius7, there will be extra pain for you when the time comes for target practice.
==============================================================================
HTV04 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 pm
I can further examine on x=/=x's theory. You see, Pronto Man's weakness is not "Nothing," because "Nothing" is actually something in one way or another. Rather, Pronto Man's weakness is one not known to this universe, so anyone in it would refer to it as "Nothing," because they don't know how to describe it. But really, Pronto Man's weakness is of one that is so complex that man, along with any being in this universe, cannot understand it. His weakness is something that has to be the most powerful thing in, anything. But we don't know what that thing is, and therefore, we just think that his weakness is nonexistent. Of course, I may be wrong, as this is just a theory.
HTV04, what is this gibberish you have written? You say my weakness is not "Nothing", yet you have not stated anything specific as my weakness.
State a specific thing, or you will be listed under PROTOMEN.
==============================================================================

The opening post has been updated.
ChronoByte and Dranius7 are PROTOMEN.
x=/=x has until November 20th to submit visual proof of his guess.
HTV04 must provide a more specific answer by November 17th.
2F@st4U

User avatar
HTV04
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:43 am
Location: Behind you
Discord: HTV04
Contact:

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by HTV04 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:12 pm

I just realized what you weakness is.

If nothing can match your power...

And something more powerful than you is non-existent in this universe...

Then that must mean your only weakness is...

YOU.

Think about it. Only you have the power to hold yourself back, destroy yourself, etc. You have a mind. Even if it’s not human, you still have a conscience in one way or another, which allows you to feel emotions, such as fear. Only YOU can hold yourself back. You can’t be less powerful than yourself. And therefore, you are your only weakness.
I'm HTV04.
My Mega Maker levels:
Cut Man's Revenge: 35943
I'm currently working on a huge level.

User avatar
HTV04
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:43 am
Location: Behind you
Discord: HTV04
Contact:

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by HTV04 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Any news? I already gave my answer before November 17th.
I'm HTV04.
My Mega Maker levels:
Cut Man's Revenge: 35943
I'm currently working on a huge level.

User avatar
Prontoman
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:01 pm
Location: A fading memory....

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by Prontoman » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:29 pm

HTV04 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:42 pm
Any news? I already gave my answer before November 17th.
I, Prontoman, was delayed by something- and that something shall not be revealed. The delay has been resolved; therefore, your fate will now be decided.

HTV04, how could I, Prontoman, be my weakness? I would have destroyed myself long ago if that were the case. A house divided cannot stand, after all.

You shall be slowly disassembled by your own hands, and then reassembled into the ranks of my PROTOMEN.

x=/=x is nearly out of time.

The opening post shall be updated after x=/=x's time to uphold his claim has expired.
2F@st4U

User avatar
S0ulmoose
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:29 pm
Discord: S0ulmoose#1284

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by S0ulmoose » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:37 pm

How can Pronto Man be delayed by anything if he moves exponentially faster than the speed of light?
Prontoman rulez

You need me to say anything else?

User avatar
x=/=x
Posts: 438
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:29 pm
Location: not there

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by x=/=x » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Visual proof:
Image
As you can see, Prontoman says that he wants to get more Protomen before he loses, so visual proof is required. He therefore admits that his weakness is "Nothing", and that if I post visual proof of that, he will lose. Therefore, not only is his weakness "Nothing", but also visual proof of another weakness.
FATAL ERROR
unknown opcode
read next post for details

User avatar
HTV04
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:43 am
Location: Behind you
Discord: HTV04
Contact:

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by HTV04 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:47 pm

Can I be a Prontomen instead
I'm HTV04.
My Mega Maker levels:
Cut Man's Revenge: 35943
I'm currently working on a huge level.

Mega Pokebattlerz
Posts: 396
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:11 pm
Location: Nowhere important.
Discord: Mega Pokebattlerz#4489

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by Mega Pokebattlerz » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:06 pm

Well, it's obvious that Pronto Man has no weakness... and if he does, he refuses to admit it.

I can't win, so instead, I will accept my fate as a Proto Man.

Cue whistling.
Image
Mega Man 8 is here!(Voice acting not included.)

User avatar
Prontoman
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:01 pm
Location: A fading memory....

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by Prontoman » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:58 pm

S0ulmoose, you did not state a weakness, but if you so wish it, you may join your fellow Protomen.

x=/=x, The visual proof i expected to see was an animation of Megaman defeating me by doing nothing. You failed to provide this proof; therefore, you shall also join the Protomen

HTV04, No, you may not become a Prontomen, unless you wish to defy a certain Moderator.

Mega Pokebattlerz, you appear to be confused. Protomen and Protoman are two different entities. You are among the Protomen now.

==============================================================================
This will be my final post on this forum. If anyone desires, they may continue this thread. Perhaps some of you wish to discuss the weaknesses of this "new" imposter that has recently appeared out of the wild "blue" yonder.
==============================================================================
Image
2F@st4U

User avatar
HTV04
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:43 am
Location: Behind you
Discord: HTV04
Contact:

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by HTV04 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:56 pm

Well, if you’re one of the Protomen, the you’re obviously a Proto Man! Thank you, o Pronto Man, for bestowing this great power among me and several others. Now we can fight alongside Mega Man against Dr. Wahwee, and occasionally be used as target practice. Being able to use my Proto Buster and obtain special weapons is awesome! I even tried out the Metal Blade a few times. I have to say, it’s one of my favorite special weapons. The Oil Slider is fun too, I get my own personal Oil Skateboard every time I use it!

Also pls don’t leave you are the one true Prontoman and this forum is dead without you
I'm HTV04.
My Mega Maker levels:
Cut Man's Revenge: 35943
I'm currently working on a huge level.

Mega Pokebattlerz
Posts: 396
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:11 pm
Location: Nowhere important.
Discord: Mega Pokebattlerz#4489

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by Mega Pokebattlerz » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:18 pm

HTV04 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:56 pm
Well, if you’re one of the Protomen, the you’re obviously a Proto Man! Thank you, o Pronto Man, for bestowing this great power among me and several others. Now we can fight alongside Mega Man against Dr. Wahwee, and occasionally be used as target practice. Being able to use my Proto Buster and obtain special weapons is awesome! I even tried out the Metal Blade a few times. I have to say, it’s one of my favorite special weapons. The Oil Slider is fun too, I get my own personal Oil Skateboard every time I use it!

Also pls don’t leave you are the one true Prontoman and this forum is dead without you
No, I was clearly making a joke. I know all too well that us Protomen are clearly different from the robot known as Proto Man. I was simply making fun of how easy it was to confuse the two. You are clearly trolling. When our Lord Prontoman returns from the 8th Dimension, you will be the first to be used for target practice.

Having said this, before he departed for his home dimension, Prontoman revealed to me his weakness and told me to continue this game. Henceforth, I will be hosting this thread in his absence.

Anyone who has not yet guessed my master's weakness may do so, as well as the weakness of this new impostor. You will still be forced to join the Protomen if you guess incorrectly.
Mega Man 8 is here!(Voice acting not included.)

User avatar
HTV04
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:43 am
Location: Behind you
Discord: HTV04
Contact:

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by HTV04 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:18 pm

Too bad I am not trolling I am Proto Man

Now let me do my dance that looks like I’m walking but is a dance anyway

Image
I'm HTV04.
My Mega Maker levels:
Cut Man's Revenge: 35943
I'm currently working on a huge level.

Mega Pokebattlerz
Posts: 396
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:11 pm
Location: Nowhere important.
Discord: Mega Pokebattlerz#4489

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by Mega Pokebattlerz » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:20 am

HTV04 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:18 pm
Too bad I am not trolling I am Proto Man

Now let me do my dance that looks like I’m walking but is a dance anyway

Image
...maybe I should use you for target practice myself.
Mega Man 8 is here!(Voice acting not included.)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest