Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Play forum games. The forum rules still apply here
PoisonousGas

Re: Guess my weakness - if one exists that is.

Post by PoisonousGas » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:38 pm

He is real and not real at the same time! Just don't ask me how that works... :? :? :?
Somebody once told me that Rock is gonna Roll me...
I ain't the sharpest Metal Blade in the shed...

Image´ I'm already hyped for 1.5. >:]

Uber duber

Post by Uber duber » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:07 pm

It doesn't work.
#Trioforthewin

Dranius7

Post by Dranius7 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:48 pm

Uber duber wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:22 pm
So that means he isn't real!!!!!!!!
Precisely. This also explains how his weakness is (non-existant) because he is (non-existant).

P.S. Yes i know i'm breaking da rulez again :mrgreen: and there's nuthin' u can do about it since Prontoman ain't realz.

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Post by Royalguard » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:12 pm

Even if Pronto Man's weakness did exist, someone
where to obtain it, and safely make it to Pronto Man's location (which in itself is already essentially impossible), everyone knows Pronto Man would defeat anyone wielding it long before they'd even be able to use it.
Due to my current inability to play MMM in a satisfactory manner on either of my devices, I will be on hiatus from activity for an indefinite period of time.

Mega Pokebattlerz
Discord: Mega Pokebattlerz#4489

Post by Mega Pokebattlerz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:47 pm

Dranius7 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:16 pm
As a product of our imagination, we can make Prontoman whatever we want him to be. That means his weakness is whatever we say it is. :ugeek: :roll: :lol: ;)
Uber duber wrote:
PoisonousGas wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:38 pm
He is real and not real at the same time! Just don't ask me how that works... :? :? :?
Uber duber wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:07 pm
It doesn't work.
Dranius7 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:48 pm
Uber duber wrote:
Precisely. This also explains how his weakness is (non-existant) because he is (non-existant).

P.S. Yes i know i'm breaking da rulez again :mrgreen: and there's nuthin' u can do about it since Prontoman ain't realz.
This is all lies and slander. Prontoman is very much real, and his weakness DOES in fact exist. PoisonousGas, you may attempt another guess, since you did not technically participate as of yet.

As for you, Drainus7, one more rules violation will earn you a Break Dash to the face.
Royalguard wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:12 pm
where to obtain it, and safely make it to Pronto Man's location (which in itself is already essentially impossible), everyone knows Pronto Man would defeat anyone wielding it long before they'd even be able to use it.
Impressive, Royalguard! You may not have explicitly guessed the answer, but you do make a good point. Now, what might this weakness be, perhaps?
Mega Man 8 is here!(Voice acting not included.)

S0ulmoose
Discord: S0ulmoose#1284

Post by S0ulmoose » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:06 am

I feel like the only way you could eliminate Pronto Man would be to travel back in time before he was made and destroy him, Earthbound style.

...then again he'd just travel back with you and annihilate you.

How are we expected to take down this omnipotent monster?
Prontoman rulez

You need me to say anything else?

Mega Pokebattlerz

Post by Mega Pokebattlerz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:30 pm

I was hoping this thread would get more traffic... Oh well.

Dranius7

Post by Dranius7 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:29 am

Prontoman is dead, yes;
Pronto Man -however- is still alive in our imaginations

Spacing makes all the difference. :geek:

(YES! I STILL DEFY YOU PRONTO MAN!) (AND YOUR MINIONS!)

Play Dash
Discord: 9888

Post by Play Dash » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:36 pm

SLOWING WEAPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON and Flash Stopper.
You set the oil Bucket on fire, WreckingPrograms!
We only want Bucket!
#FireLuigi1000LetBucketStepIn

Yoshi2018

Post by Yoshi2018 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:02 pm

Break Dance Blitz
I am inactive. If you see me, consider yourself unlucky.

8JKN4
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Post by 8JKN4 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:03 pm

Yoshi2018 wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:02 pm
Break Dance Blitz
clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap
turnip

Mega Pokebattlerz

Post by Mega Pokebattlerz » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:54 pm

I'm no longer Alpha Pronto-Minion, but I am still the host of this thread (albiet not for much longer). I still have two things to say to you two:

1. Both of you are wrong, and
2. Stop bumping every single Forum games thread, it's really annoying.

So this thread is back (apparently), but I'm going to have to pass the hosting duties on to someone eles. Good luck.

Yoshi2018

Post by Yoshi2018 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:43 pm

Mega Pokebattlerz wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:54 pm
I'm no longer Alpha Pronto-Minion, but I am still the host of this thread (albiet not for much longer). I still have two things to say to you two:

1. Both of you are wrong, and
2. Stop bumping every single Forum games thread, it's really annoying.

So this thread is back (apparently), but I'm going to have to pass the hosting duties on to someone eles. Good luck.
I like this thread though!
I am inactive. If you see me, consider yourself unlucky.

BenPlusMM
Discord: Ben™ #6759

Post by BenPlusMM » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:44 pm

Flash Ftopper. Even Prontoman is no match for t, since Flash Ftopper not only stops time, it reverses it.
Does this look like the face of mercy to you?
Currently a Level 99 Pun Warrior.

Brazencoronet17
Discord: Gyro Man#5136

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:07 pm

Your weakness is everything, you are the WEAKEST ROBOT MASTER in the Mega Man universe.
By the %0.00 chance I guessed incorrectly, i'm from the future of 21XX and you'll be scrapped by then.
http://megamanroyale.com/ <- Play

BWAHAHAHA I AM NOW THE GAMECUBE

Brazencoronet17

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:32 pm

Never mind. I posted on "Pronto Man Fights In Middle of Level" your weakness, with an explaination and cited sources.
This is not spam, this is just repeating something I said elsewhere.

Okay, all you Pronto Man lovers, Pronto Man's weakness has been revealed. It's not what you'd expect, so read on and see...

Okay, here is Pronto Man's deducted max speed: The speed of light to the power of 8. That is the following speed:
6.52477625 × 1067 m8 / s8

6.52477625 times 1067 equals 6961.93626, but I have NO idea what m8 and s8 is. However, a slash usually means "divide" suggesting there are both values of some sort to the power of 8, making the thought speed of Pronto Man even higher.

Time stopper creates a temporal paradox, damaging anything higher than the speed of light. The speed of light is 186,000 MPH, which you probably already knew. In another person's perspective, you go directly the speed of light. To you, however, everybody else stops. That's because you have reached the speed of light, meaning that everyone else has slowed down to 0 MPH or less... or so thought? If Quick Man is going the speed of light and you use Time Stopper on him, he slows down to exactly 0 miles per hour. But people who are going less then the speed of light should probably be going backwards, correct? Making them go reverse, like "back in time"? Whether if this is true or not, I have no idea.

But Pronto Man is FASTER than the speed of light, so he is slowed down to the speed of light to the power of 7. Remember how Dr. Wily built things in DWNs 9-16 to make them immune to Time stopper WITH the exception of Quick Man? He has no recorded evidence of doing this to his later numbers, not even SWN. 002, Pronto Man. I said that anything higher than the speed of light would be damaged, meaning that Pronto Man would recieve immediate damage as well as slowing down a bit. Flash Stopper will probably do the same, as well as have a buster to shoot at Pronto Man...

So there you go. His weakness. ;)
Unless there are any documentations proving otherwise, I don't think there's any arguments here.

Sources:

Mega Man Megamix, Vol. 1 appendix
MMKB
The internet's calculator system

PoisonousGas

Post by PoisonousGas » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:34 pm

Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:32 pm
Never mind. I posted on "Pronto Man Fights In Middle of Level" your weakness, with an explaination and cited sources.

Okay, all you Pronto Man lovers, Pronto Man's weakness has been revealed. It's not what you'd expect, so read on and see...

Okay, here is Pronto Man's deducted max speed: The speed of light to the power of 8. That is the following speed:

6.52477625 times 1067 equals 6961.93626, but I have NO idea what m8 and s8 is. However, a slash usually means "divide" suggesting there are both values of some sort to the power of 8, making the thought speed of Pronto Man even higher.

Time stopper creates a temporal paradox, damaging anything higher than the speed of light. The speed of light is 186,000 MPH, which you probably already knew. In another person's perspective, you go directly the speed of light. To you, however, everybody else stops. That's because you have reached the speed of light, meaning that everyone else has slowed down to 0 MPH or less... or so thought? If Quick Man is going the speed of light and you use Time Stopper on him, he slows down to exactly 0 miles per hour. But people who are going less then the speed of light should probably be going backwards, correct? Making them go reverse, like "back in time"? Whether if this is true or not, I have no idea.

But Pronto Man is FASTER than the speed of light, so he is slowed down to the speed of light to the power of 7. Remember how Dr. Wily built things in DWNs 9-16 to make them immune to Time stopper WITH the exception of Quick Man? He has no recorded evidence of doing this to his later numbers, not even SWN. 002, Pronto Man. I said that anything higher than the speed of light would be damaged, meaning that Pronto Man would recieve immediate damage as well as slowing down a bit. Flash Stopper will probably do the same, as well as have a buster to shoot at Pronto Man...

Unless there are any documentations proving otherwise, I don't think there's any arguments here.

Sources:

MMKB
It seems that we have a new Protomen! XD

Brazencoronet17

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:35 pm

PoisonousGas wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:34 pm
Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:32 pm

Sources:

MMKB
It seems that we have a new Protomen! XD
Are you hosting this thread and can officially declare me as one? Where is the documentation?
WHY CAN'T I JUST DO ONE OTHER POST WITHOUT HAVING TO CHECK MY DANG NOTIFICATIONS?

Brazencoronet17

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:37 pm

Royalguard wrote:
Then he's gonna have to kill Mega Man before he beats Flash Man or Bright Man, hehe. (see my explaination)

PoisonousGas

Post by PoisonousGas » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:51 pm

Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:37 pm
Royalguard wrote:
Then he's gonna have to kill Mega Man before he beats Flash Man or Bright Man, hehe. (see my explaination)
Being Prontoman, he was faster than light, and immune to slow down effects, like Time Slow, Time Stopper, and Flash Stopper. More claims were made, including things about gel, and a few ideas of what he looked like, until his true form was finally revealed...

Source: Pronto Man Gone Missing/History of Pronto Man
Source of the source: Pronto Man Fights In Middle Of Level