I have the Object

Play forum games. The forum rules still apply here
NMario84
Discord: NMario84#6935

I have the Object

Post by NMario84 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:04 am

How to play:
----------
Player 1 will start by holding a random object in play. The next player that posts below the previous player must find a way to take that object away from them, then write a short story to turn that object into something else.
The last sentence must end with "I have the [object]" with the word [object] being replaced with whatever item you are currently holding.

Example:
--------
Player 1 - I have the golden ball.

Player 2 - I steal the golden ball from Player 1, opening it up to reveal $1,000 in $100 bills.
I have a pot full of money.

Player 3 - Blending in with the background, I make Player 2 trip down to drop the money. I take the money with me, and buy a rare legendary sword.
I have the rare legendary sword.

Player 4 - I fight against Player 3, making him drop the rare legendary sword. I throw it away in the garbage can, carrying it with me.
I have the garbage can.
--------

Let's Begin!

I am holding a contest. The prize is this rare emerald of power! It will grant you any thing you desire. To win the contest, you will attempt to take this Emerald of Power from my hands while I am running away from you! My speed is much greater than Sonic and QuickMan combined. I will not go easy on you.
I have the Rare Emerald of Power!
Wanna go for a ride?

x=/=x

Re: I have the Object

Post by x=/=x » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:11 am

I beat a level 1 CPU Captain Falcon in Smash 4, steal his ride, and run you over, inadvertently grinding the emerald into dust. I catch it all in a bag, and ride off.

I have a bag full of power emerald dust!
FATAL ERROR
unknown opcode
read next post for details

NMario84

Post by NMario84 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:00 pm

After returning form the hospital, i catch you, and turn you over to the cops to take you to prison for attempted murder. I take your bag full of power emerald dust, and pour. it into a flask full of water to create a magic potion that could potentially save lives.

I have the magic potion.
Wanna go for a ride?

8JKN4
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Post by 8JKN4 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:15 pm

Hidden inside a trash can,I break the glass and use a sponge to suck the liquid in,that to get it out,must have a really difficult question,answered,and run away with it.

I have the unsolvable question sponge and the answer to it.
turnip

x=/=x

Post by x=/=x » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:17 am

In court, I call 8JKN4 as a witness, and force him to say the answer to the sponge, which causes it to telepathically give me the answer I need most, which are the the passwords for every government computer in existence. I have the passwords to every government computer in existence.
FATAL ERROR
unknown opcode

RandomCatDude
Discord: Randomcatdude#3702

Post by RandomCatDude » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:46 am

I storm in and slap the passwords out of your head and make them all into sandwiches.

I have the Password Sandwiches.
I tried to fit Cave Johnson's lemon rant here, but it didn't fit. Stupid 255 character limit...

Megamanvwxyz

Post by Megamanvwxyz » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:34 am

Using my instant transmission technique, I teleport by the password sandwiches and eat them, before you have time to react, then I teleport home and use the codes, which have been downloaded in my brain from eating the sandwiches, then I hack all the computers putting all kinds of sensitive information on an external hardrive, which I plan to sell to get rich, I teleport to a meeting place where I'm about to sell the external hard drive!

I have the external hard drive with all kinds of sensitive information!
Help! I'm glitching.

RandomCatDude

Post by RandomCatDude » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:13 am

I bring my fastest cat army there and they pile up on you so you can't get up, then I steal the drive. I went home and now I'll format the drive into a nice clean drive, then I'll install Windows 7 on it and have a party with mah cat buddies.

I have the hard drive with Windows 7 on it.
I tried to fit Cave Johnson's lemon rant here, but it didn't fit. Stupid 255 character limit...

8JKN4

Post by 8JKN4 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:15 pm

I shoot you in the back with a dart that makes you faint and update the computer to Windows 10,then run away with the hard drive so even if you catch me,it won't be compatible.

I have the hard drive with Windows 10 on it.
turnip

RandomCatDude

Post by RandomCatDude » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:45 pm

I send over an army of cats from Chernobyl to your house and let them steal the drive, then I use my existing Windows 7 computer to trash the drive's data and put the entire Bee Movie MP4 on it. I microwave the drive then make a pizza out of it.

I have the Bee Movie pizza.

NMario84

Post by NMario84 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:17 pm

I take the Bee Movie Pizza, and send it to ebay for $10,000. Someone buys the Bee Movie pizza, and I use the money to obtain the source code for MegaMan Maker. However, WreckingPrograms would not give it up easily, so I manage to hack his PC to obtain the information I need to get the data.

I have the MegaMan Maker.Source Code.
Wanna go for a ride?

8JKN4

Post by 8JKN4 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:38 pm

I have bought the Bee Movie Pizza,and throw it into your mouth to make you transform into a dead meme for as long as it is there,and while you shake yourself in rainbows and philosoraptors,I hammer your computer,throw it onto a trash compactor,incinerate EVERYTHING that the code could be on...
And steal a tooth of yours so you know I was there.

I have one of NMario84's teeth.
turnip

NMario84

Post by NMario84 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:24 pm

Except due to a space time conflict, The bee movie was already sold, then destroyed by the person who bought it once they watched the entire movie. Therefore, .8JKN4's actions never occurred, in which I STILL have my teeth.
With the Mega Man Maker source code, I examine the game specs to see what was wrong only to find many flaws with it. Then I erase all traces of the original source code, and rewrite Mega Man Maker under new software. I save all the new data on to my laptop, and a new USB stick for backup. Then I fly to Japan with the new source code to Mega Man Maker on a USB stick.

I have the USB stick.
Wanna go for a ride?

Mabrick

Post by Mabrick » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:00 am

I used my magic to take the USB and trade it with something else.

I got a scary mask.
Your average level designer who makes traditional levels in Megamaker.

Lastest level: Crimson Coast
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8087

Tenebras de prioribus surrexit

Megamanvwxyz

Post by Megamanvwxyz » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:39 am

I teleport, take your scary mask, teleport to my secret lab, use the mask to build a robot master named Scaryman.

I have a robot named Scaryman.
Help! I'm glitching.

x=/=x

Post by x=/=x » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:38 am

I alert the US military about your robot. They arest you for some random infraction 10 years ago and steal the robot for their own use.
I now have a bunch of friends in the US military.
FATAL ERROR
unknown opcode

RandomCatDude

Post by RandomCatDude » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:53 pm

I break the laws of time and steal the USB stick from another timeline, then I analyze the code and create a bug free clone and release it. I then give a copy to one of your friends and they leave you in favor of me.

I have a Mega Man Maker clone with bugfixes.

Megamanvwxyz

Post by Megamanvwxyz » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:18 pm

I download myself into your cloned Mega Man Maker with bugfixes, I am now an upgrade for Mega Man, once upgraded to the Mega Man VWXYZ armor all enimies and bosses are 1 hit instakilled, spikes, quick beams, and other instakill traps now do 1/8 damage, all other damage is reduced by 75%, there is no way to remove me from the game, as I have linked it to all your files, deleting the game will delete everything on your computer, and you have foolishly not made any backups.

RandomCatDude now has a Mega Man Maker clone with bugfixes, and Mega Man VWXYZ upgrade armor.
Help! I'm glitching.

RandomCatDude

Post by RandomCatDude » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:49 pm

I carefully use a hex editor to copy the raw data of the MMM clone and put it on a USB stick and encrypt it. I then format my computer with you still on it and reinstall Windows 7.

I now have a MMM clone with bugfixes on an encrypted USB stick.

Megamanvwxyz

Post by Megamanvwxyz » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:12 pm

Formating your computer makes me reappear in my physical form, I take the usb and teleport away, later I change the bosses to have 3 healthbars.

I now have a MMM clone with bugfixes on an encrypted USB stick, and the bosses have 3 healthbars.
Help! I'm glitching.