I have the Object

Play forum games. The forum rules still apply here
Knight123x

Re: I have the Object

Post by Knight123x » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:34 am

(In response to cutman or whatever, I dont remember your username)
If your talking about my plan, I have it right here. Or do i? I made 75999 fake scrolls, So no one can destroy the actual one. Is 75999 fakes excessive? Absolutely. Do i care? No. Also i should probably mention i spread them across the world.

I have a 1.1% complete plan, And 75999 fakes.
Professional Time traveler, World traveler, Ki user, Swordsman, Chip connoisseur, and Autistic kid.
(Really hoping i don't end up becoming a anime protagonist...)

5h0ck

Post by 5h0ck » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:16 am

I use analytical calculations combined with deductive reasoning to figure out which document is the real plan.

Because these plans are so precious to you, you wouldn't make the fakes identical to the real one on the off chance that you mixed them up which would screw yourself over. There is a 99.99998 percent chance that the real scroll has a very very very small difference from the fake. A detail so minute that only you would know the specifics.

You update this plan every day, which would only be possible if it was within a short distance away from you, or if you possessed some means of teleportation or a pocket dimension. However your equipment has been destroyed numerous times, so the likelihood you having access to teleportational or dimensional devices drop to a mere 0.0005 percent

You also have a tendency to use odd numbers, a trait that's mostly prominent to left handed people, leaving a 60% chance that your left handed, which narrows down the location of your scroll within arms reach of your left hand. Which means the true scroll...…..is in your right inner jacket pocket.

But I have no interest in your plan so I leave it where it is.

I have an unnecessarily long and drawn out process of finding a possibly maybe real scroll.

Fluff Man

Post by Fluff Man » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:48 am

I Copy all of the scrolls using my Paper Company's copying machines, i still don't know what to do with the SNES.

I Have 76000 Scrolls and a SNES.
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

MEGAMAN -1 Megamaker Fangame in Progress!

Knight123x

Post by Knight123x » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:59 pm

H...HOW!? HOW DID YOU FIGURE OUT THAT IM LEFT HANDED!? I mean you were wrong about the placement of my scroll, And my abilities, But still how!? Since you somehow managed to figure out something like that, I'll tell you about the true scroll. I travel through time and space, (Mostly space, Its stupid to mess with time) Specifically alternate universes (AUs) and alternate timelines (ATs). Now i have my own set of rules for traveling between AUs and ATs. Rule number 1, Don't go to the past. Ever. All that going to the past will bring is either a butterfly effect, Or a paradox. It never ends well. Going to the future is less problematic, But still isn't a very good idea. Going to the present is ALWAYS the best option. Rule number 2, Be ready for ANYTHING. You don't know what this new world will have in store. I have more rules, But if i went on any longer, I would take up the whole page. Anyways, I hid the scroll in an alternate timeline that has no other humanoids living anywhere within 100 light years of the scroll. I have a shadow clone (Yes, i traveled to the world of Naruto, And yes, i met him, And yes, I punched him in the face.) working on my plan while i made everyone think i had it here with the real me. And i wouldn't recommend going to that timeline, Since i put the scroll in an anti-teleportation room in an ancient temple filled to the brim with insanely powerful golems. (At full power im at least as strong as Buuhan from DBZ, And i still cant beat those things. It takes about half a second for them to knock me out.) Also i have 199 fake scrolls there (Each with their own shadow clone) so its impossible to tell the difference. I have no clue why i did all of this, But i did. Also each of the clones have a device that will call every golem to the room if a clone dies, So killing them wont work. Also the scrolls have a similar device, Except their device activates when something that isnt me or a clone touches it. Boom. There is your answer to where it is. Now...

I have an insane amount of scrolls (Also thanks fluff man), A plan that is 12% Complete, A set of world hopping rules,
And a temple with insanely powerful (Did i mention they are invincible? Crap i should have mentioned that) golems.
Professional Time traveler, World traveler, Ki user, Swordsman, Chip connoisseur, and Autistic kid.

5h0ck

Post by 5h0ck » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:04 pm

Since my new body is stupid durable and can go eons without rusting over, I decided to fly through space for the next thousand years until I stumble across your fortress. I then walk right in casually like a boss. Your clones although surprised at my appearance, are so confident that I cant escape that they don't do anything about me. Also I noticed 1 clone was holding the scroll in his right hand, you might want to scold him later for giving away the position of the real scroll. I still have no interest in your plan so I leave him where I found him. Some of the lower level grunt golems see me as a disrespectful punk and come at me, but I carve their heads off with my sword which is the same material as my new body. I don't actually want to fight your golems though so I distract half of them by summoning a meteor the size of a sun. I calculate it will take them about 40 minutes to destroy it completely making the rest of my stroll through the fortress much easier.

I come across your self proclaimed strongest golem, she leaps at me and does a drop kick. I block it but the shockwaves from the impact blow half of the temple to bits, the opposite half has cracks all over but is otherwise still functional. She's so impressed that I survived completely unharmed that she pledges her loyalty to me. We then fly all the way back to earth.

I have a hot tsundere golem waifu.

Fluff Man

Post by Fluff Man » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:33 pm

Im still sitting here without a clue whats going on, so i decided i'm going to play Megaman 7.

I have no clue whats going on and MM7 playing on the SNES
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

Knight123x

Post by Knight123x » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:56 pm

I wake you up from your crazy dream (Second time now), And also remind you the temple is in another TIMELINE. Also, I didnt make the golems, They are all the same strength, The clones work like a hive mind, And also, How would him holding it in his right hand mean its the real scroll? That doesnt even make sense. Also, Why would you have gone there in the first place? eh whatever. Also the golems are invincible. You cant cut off their heads. If you actually went there you probably would have gotten ko'ed. Listen, The point im trying to make is there is no reason you would go there, And not many of the people here can even try to get through. Also the temple is made of Kachi Katchin (Most durable material in existence) so i doubt it would be destroyed by a single kick. It would take a literal god to break it, Let alone destroy half. Also the golems dont seem to have emotions, As they are constructs and are built specifically to protect something, Emotions wouldnt be of use for that, Now would they? And fina- wait, Wasnt earth destroyed? Ah crap right, Frieza blew it up. Wait, where have we been doing all this stuff on then? WOOOOOOAAAAAAH.

I have the temple, The scrolls, The plan at 20%, A conscious 5h0ck, And a HUGE realization that will probably get ignored.

5h0ck

Post by 5h0ck » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:32 pm

That's the wrong 5h0ck, the real me has been observing you waiting for this moment. When I combined my armor with the fragments of your plan all those years ago, it revealed to me the specifics of your future defenses and then I made slight adjustments as I saw fit, then granted me adaptable armor to interact with anything thrown at me.

I didn't interfere with the rest of your plan because I was after something even more precious....aside from the waifu that's just a bonus.

What I wanted, was for you to bring a second "ME" into this reality, it was the one thing my armor could not do.
I use this new 5h0ck and combine with him to gain paradox hacks, granting me the combined stats and knowledge of ALL 5h0ck's across the multiverse...….I didn't think I'd get this far though so now I don't know what to use this power for

I have multiversal paradox powers and nothing to do...…I'm kinda bored actually.

Fluff Man

Post by Fluff Man » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:33 pm

I get tired of all the confusion and just seal off the timeline with the temple making it so that no one can get in or out of that timeline. Also i'm now on Turbo Man's stage.

I have a sealed timeline and Turbo Man's stage playing on the SNES
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

Knight123x

Post by Knight123x » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:51 am

There is an infinite number of timelines. Do you know how many of these timelines are pretty much exactly the same as the one with my plan? 486205. Well, Thats how many i know of. And i sent clones with fake scrolls to each of those timelines. Also like i said before, The golems and the temple are not "my defenses", I found it a long time ago. Im not sure which fluff man sealed off, But i don't think it was the right one. Also i guess this explains that "golem waifu". Also it doesn't really matter if someone actually finds the scroll, Either they would get killed by the golems, Or i find them and take it back.

I have clones and scrolls, a 32% complete plan, A bunch of freaking timelines, And spaghetti (My food).

Fluff Man

Post by Fluff Man » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:57 am

Ok, well i eat you're spaghetti and keep playing, i'm now on the wily stages.

I have an empty plate and Megaman 7 Wily Stage 1 Playing On the SNES.
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

Knight123x

Post by Knight123x » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:08 am

I have my spaghetti right here. *Nom nom.*

I have clones and scrolls, a 32.1% complete plan, A bunch of freaking timelines, And half eaten spaghetti.

Fluff Man

Post by Fluff Man » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:04 am

Oh then what did i eat.... Nvm, Anyways i've reached wily stage 2 now.

I have Wily Stage 2 From MM7 Playing on The SNES and might have ingested something strange..
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

Knight123x

Post by Knight123x » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:14 am

Seriously, Where are we? Earth was destroyed.

I have insane amounts of confusion.

5h0ck

Post by 5h0ck » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:11 am

I explain to knight that we're on the not destroyed timeline(or for simplicities sake Earth 6) and that he's traveled so much that he got lost. I then invite everyone here to my wedding.

I have wedding invitations

Fluff Man

Post by Fluff Man » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:16 pm

I Take a Wedding invite for myself because you didn't invite me yet. also i'm on wliy stage 3..

I have a wedding invite and MM7 Wily Stage 3 Playing on the SNES.
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

Knight123x

Post by Knight123x » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:18 am

Sorry, But i cant go. I have to go stop an army of monsters, S rank for sure.

I have a huge battle, And a monster ranking system.

Knight123x

Post by Knight123x » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:55 am

Ok so this isnt important to the game, I just wanted to add this and i hope NMario doesnt put me in jail or something for it, This is the ranking system i mentioned in the post above. Anyways:
The Rank: Example of power (Examples of monsters in this rank)

F Rank: Weaker than adult humanoid (Lesser Imps, Baby Slimes)
E Rank: As strong as/stronger than adult humanoid (Goblins, Slimes, Crude Golems)
D Rank: Can destroy a rock or boulder (Greater Imps, Hobgoblins, Slimes, Basic Golems, Baby Dragons, Bugbears, Orcs)
C Rank: Can destroy a hill (High Orcs, Slime Kings, Teen Dragons, Intermediate Golems, Lesser Demons)
B Rank: Can destroy a mountain (Adult Dragons, Orc Warlords, The Slime God, Advanced Golems, Demons, Imp Kings)
A Rank: Could destroy a city (Ancient Dragons, Master's Golems, Greater Demons, Dragon Turtles)
S Rank: Could destroy a planet (Dragon Gods, Ancient Golems, Demon Gods)

TheCreativeEye
Discord: TheCreativeEye#0160

Post by TheCreativeEye » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:32 am

I tell Knight123x that the monsters aren't real and what they're seeing is simply their imagination, as all of the S-rank creatures have been already obliterated by either golem man, gts man, or pronto man

I have a schizophrenic forum user
Music changer for 1.6 or devs gae
(Still made the Scloof™ Turret)

Fluff Man

Post by Fluff Man » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:49 pm

Well I'm not a therapist, i keep playing Wily Stage 4 on The SNES with the wedding invite in my pocket.

I have a wedding invite and MM7 Wily Stage 4 Playing on the SNES, And a schizophrenic forum user..
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM