Similar robot masters

Play forum games. The forum rules still apply here
User avatar
Uranus
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:37 pm
Location: Uranus, Solar System

Re: Similar robot masters

Post by Uranus » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:13 pm

phunguy06 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:42 pm
Plug Man because DERP
Image
Bomb Man because Dr Light both created them

Image


OH, hey 11th page
I've now reached 1000 posts!!! I'm a forum classic now :D :D :D

JOIN THE UNITED CORPARATIONS TODAY!!

Image

pm me to do so

User avatar
8JKN4
Posts: 2592
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:20 pm
Location: Brazil
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Re: Similar robot masters

Post by 8JKN4 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:19 pm

Fuse Man because neither of them have a buster.

Image
profile pic is an improved version of my hose man mugshot made by MP64/terra (the one i'm using is his version)

User avatar
Uranus
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:37 pm
Location: Uranus, Solar System

Re: Similar robot masters

Post by Uranus » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:48 pm

Elec Man because obvious reasons



Image
I've now reached 1000 posts!!! I'm a forum classic now :D :D :D

JOIN THE UNITED CORPARATIONS TODAY!!

Image

pm me to do so

User avatar
TheCreativeEye
Posts: 1384
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:50 pm
Location: Area 51 building
Discord: TheCreativeEye#0160

Re: Similar robot masters

Post by TheCreativeEye » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:57 pm

Top Man because both look stupid
Image
Mmmm, "if you ever see me, consider yourself unlucky", what a genious quote!
(Still made the Scloof™ Turret)

User avatar
8JKN4
Posts: 2592
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:20 pm
Location: Brazil
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Re: Similar robot masters

Post by 8JKN4 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:01 pm

Yamato Man because he's just as cool as the two above

Image
profile pic is an improved version of my hose man mugshot made by MP64/terra (the one i'm using is his version)

User avatar
Bean man
Posts: 2548
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:49 pm
Location: Wherever you're hiding your beans
Discord: Bean man#9687

Re: Similar robot masters

Post by Bean man » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:12 pm

Image

Toad man for being as lame as the above
Image

Don't hold me accountable for any/all of the dumb shit I've posted here.

User avatar
TheCreativeEye
Posts: 1384
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:50 pm
Location: Area 51 building
Discord: TheCreativeEye#0160

Re: Similar robot masters

Post by TheCreativeEye » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:13 pm

1337HAXXER Man because he's cooler than those.
Image
Mmmm, "if you ever see me, consider yourself unlucky", what a genious quote!
(Still made the Scloof™ Turret)

User avatar
Uranus
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:37 pm
Location: Uranus, Solar System

Re: Similar robot masters

Post by Uranus » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:22 pm

Pronto Man because they are both fake robot masters

Image
I've now reached 1000 posts!!! I'm a forum classic now :D :D :D

JOIN THE UNITED CORPARATIONS TODAY!!

Image

pm me to do so

User avatar
TheCreativeEye
Posts: 1384
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:50 pm
Location: Area 51 building
Discord: TheCreativeEye#0160

Re: Similar robot masters

Post by TheCreativeEye » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:31 pm

Quick Man because they look alike.
Image
Mmmm, "if you ever see me, consider yourself unlucky", what a genious quote!
(Still made the Scloof™ Turret)

User avatar
Bean man
Posts: 2548
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:49 pm
Location: Wherever you're hiding your beans
Discord: Bean man#9687

Re: Similar robot masters

Post by Bean man » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:35 pm

Image

Turbo man for being quicker

I perfect ran Quick man 5 times anyways
Image

Don't hold me accountable for any/all of the dumb shit I've posted here.

User avatar
TheCreativeEye
Posts: 1384
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:50 pm
Location: Area 51 building
Discord: TheCreativeEye#0160

Re: Similar robot masters

Post by TheCreativeEye » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:41 pm

Gravitrax64 because he's just as badass
Image
Mmmm, "if you ever see me, consider yourself unlucky", what a genious quote!
(Still made the Scloof™ Turret)

User avatar
Bean man
Posts: 2548
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:49 pm
Location: Wherever you're hiding your beans
Discord: Bean man#9687

Re: Similar robot masters

Post by Bean man » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:43 pm

TheCreativeEye wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:41 pm
Gravitrax64 because he's just as badass
Image
No
Image

Don't hold me accountable for any/all of the dumb shit I've posted here.

User avatar
Gravitrax64
Posts: 2320
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:55 am
Location: SSSSPPPPAAAACCCCEEEE

Re: Similar robot masters

Post by Gravitrax64 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:52 pm

Bean man wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:43 pm
TheCreativeEye wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:41 pm
Gravitrax64 because he's just as badass
Image
No
HEY! For your information I'm more bad ass then you could ever be
I really needed to update my signature...
Image

User avatar
Bean man
Posts: 2548
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:49 pm
Location: Wherever you're hiding your beans
Discord: Bean man#9687

Re: Similar robot masters

Post by Bean man » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:55 pm

Gravitrax64 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:52 pm
Bean man wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:43 pm
TheCreativeEye wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:41 pm
Gravitrax64 because he's just as badass
Image
No
HEY! For your information I'm more bad ass then you could ever be
Shut up furry you ain't a robot.
Image

Don't hold me accountable for any/all of the dumb shit I've posted here.

User avatar
Gravitrax64
Posts: 2320
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:55 am
Location: SSSSPPPPAAAACCCCEEEE

Re: Similar robot masters

Post by Gravitrax64 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:59 pm

Bean man wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:55 pm
Gravitrax64 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:52 pm
Bean man wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:43 pm


No
HEY! For your information I'm more bad ass then you could ever be
Shut up furry you ain't a robot.
Your right! I'm not a robot. I'm not artificially cool.
I really needed to update my signature...
Image

User avatar
Bean man
Posts: 2548
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:49 pm
Location: Wherever you're hiding your beans
Discord: Bean man#9687

Re: Similar robot masters

Post by Bean man » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:02 pm

Image

Proto man because he's more cool than anyone on here could ever be.
Image

Don't hold me accountable for any/all of the dumb shit I've posted here.

User avatar
phunguy06
Posts: 1436
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:46 pm
Location: that's right i do live in a location
Discord: https://discord.gg/4uNSrqe / phunguy06#5940
Contact:

Re: Similar robot masters

Post by phunguy06 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:37 am

I disagree. Cold Man is cooler.
im hilarious
Image
Image

Image Image

User avatar
TheCreativeEye
Posts: 1384
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:50 pm
Location: Area 51 building
Discord: TheCreativeEye#0160

Re: Similar robot masters

Post by TheCreativeEye » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:47 am

Chill Man because he's just as Chill
Image
No regrets
Mmmm, "if you ever see me, consider yourself unlucky", what a genious quote!
(Still made the Scloof™ Turret)

User avatar
phunguy06
Posts: 1436
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:46 pm
Location: that's right i do live in a location
Discord: https://discord.gg/4uNSrqe / phunguy06#5940
Contact:

Re: Similar robot masters

Post by phunguy06 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:53 pm

Freeze Man because I swear, they're both pretty much the same.
Image
Wait! I didn't come up with a pun!
Uh, hang on...
Freeze Man because he's so cool, you'll be frozen in fear.
How was that? Terrible? Yeah.
Image

Image Image

User avatar
8JKN4
Posts: 2592
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:20 pm
Location: Brazil
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Re: Similar robot masters

Post by 8JKN4 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:15 pm

Tundra Man, because one of his battle quotes includes the word "freeze", and for no other reason.

Image
profile pic is an improved version of my hose man mugshot made by MP64/terra (the one i'm using is his version)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests