The Ultimate Crossover RP

Play forum games. The forum rules still apply here
BenPlusMM
Discord: Ben™ #6759

Re: The Ultimate Crossover RP

Post by BenPlusMM » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:03 pm

Red: “Wait, what the hell? Bass, how’d you get here? Weren’t you fighting Dark Man 5 and Trio?”
Does this look like the face of mercy to you?
Currently a Level 100 Pun Warrior!
XP to level up: largenumber.doc

Diamond Wolf
Discord: Diamond_Miner33#9310

Post by Diamond Wolf » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:52 pm

Bass takes a few shots at Red.

I was fighting Ballade? ...Who is Dark Man 5?

Bass takes a few more shots at Red.

James fires a few shots at Bass.

Bass fires a few shots at James.

Selling stuff!
SMHCP chips
SHCMP chips
Hologhost ER

#StopSuicideNow

Mighty
Discord: Mighty#9997

Post by Mighty » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:43 pm

"...Oh. Blasting time."
Chord's hands ellegantly dissolve into a mess of quickly moving plates that form busters, which he immediately starts charging.
b

Diamond Wolf

Post by Diamond Wolf » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:18 pm

Bass fires at Chord. One of the shots hits his buster.

James fires a couple missiles toward Bass. They miss, but redirect back toward him. They hit a couple spots on his back, slowing him down.

"We need him alive. I want to know what the heck this "Project Infinity" thing is."

"You will find out soon enough..."

Selling stuff!
SMHCP chips
SHCMP chips
Hologhost ER

#StopSuicideNow

BenPlusMM

Post by BenPlusMM » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:29 pm

Red: "Oh yeah... Whatever."
Red starts rapidly blasting at Bass.
2018 Red tried PK Starstorm Ω!
Blue Biker Dude tried PK Starstorm ΩζΣβδ!
6278146645476 damage to Bass!

Diamond Wolf

Post by Diamond Wolf » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:23 pm

Bass has been defeated!

As Bass gets ready to explode, James activates his Advanced Digital Core Absorption system, basically downloading Bass into his armor suit, though it visibly uses a lot of energy.

"Let's see what this Project Infinity garbage is all about..."

James scans the data.

"...Looks like it's a form of universe drive. Some guy named Wily designed it. It appears to be intended to bring in powerful beings from across the multiverse so he can take control of them for his world domination. It looks like it was shut down as the result of an impending nuclear strike - I think shutting that nuke down earlier was a bad idea, if these reports on this Wily guy are accurate."

James notices something.

"...This is interesting. There is another mech named... Ballade? ...who was fighting Bass earlier. It appears he's being hunted by this Wily guy for attempting to sabotage Project Infinity. It looks like he was an early test subject from another Wily's Project Infinity device who went to another universe and came back with some pretty horrifying stories of what the summoned beings were forced to do as well as what happened to them - enough to override his service protocols. It appears it was Ballade who tipped off the authorities and ultimately got them to arm a nuke. I believe he is hunting down many of Wily's mechs and attempting to locate and recruit mechs who wish to challenge Wily."

Selling stuff!
SMHCP chips
SHCMP chips
Hologhost ER

#StopSuicideNow

Bubbykins_ManM3

Post by Bubbykins_ManM3 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:27 am

Diamond Wolf wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:23 pm
Bass has been defeated!

As Bass gets ready to explode, James activates his Advanced Digital Core Absorption system, basically downloading Bass into his armor suit, though it visibly uses a lot of energy.

"Let's see what this Project Infinity garbage is all about..."

James scans the data.

"...Looks like it's a form of universe drive. Some guy named Wily designed it. It appears to be intended to bring in powerful beings from across the multiverse so he can take control of them for his world domination. It looks like it was shut down as the result of an impending nuclear strike - I think shutting that nuke down earlier was a bad idea, if these reports on this Wily guy are accurate."

James notices something.

"...This is interesting. There is another mech named... Ballade? ...who was fighting Bass earlier. It appears he's being hunted by this Wily guy for attempting to sabotage Project Infinity. It looks like he was an early test subject from another Wily's Project Infinity device who went to another universe and came back with some pretty horrifying stories of what the summoned beings were forced to do as well as what happened to them - enough to override his service protocols. It appears it was Ballade who tipped off the authorities and ultimately got them to arm a nuke. I believe he is hunting down many of Wily's mechs and attempting to locate and recruit mechs who wish to challenge Wily."
Meanwhile, in Antarctica, Ballade finds a Dr Light signal, indicating that he has found the Ice Man arena. Mega Man spawned back in, but keeps falling into a bottomless pit in the background. But anyways, he was expecting Ice Man, but he got an easier foe. Cut Man appears. "I'm gonna make paper dolls out of you for what you did to Mega Man!" Needless to say, the Mega Man Killer won. Mega Man finally stopped being controlled by an idiot and got to the arena. fortunately for Ballade, the floor where Mega Man was standing collapsed, leaving him with Rolling Cutter and nobody to use it on. He wonders what his purpose is now that he killed Mega Man, both in an act of revenge earlier and by fighting Cut Man about now. However, knowing that he still has a continue left, he figures that his purpose as set out for him at his creation by Dr. Wily is still active. But at last, he found the way back to base. Wily has yet to rebuild Bass, but he gets the trophy of "Current Strongest Robot Made Specifically To Kill Mega Man" for killing Mega Man twice, two robots from the future, Tengu Man, and Cut Man.
OOC: This should clear up some things. Bass and Ballade had an argument over who's the strongest, thus causing them to fight. Both of them genuinely believe that they are the strongest robot. Enker (mentioned in my first reply to this thread), Punk (maybe mentioned in the same reply), and Ballade all are part of a group of Wily Robots called "Mega Man Killers", which are meant to kill Mega Man. Bass and Quick Man both fill similar roles, but are not part of the group. Ballade was trying to find his way back home. And so was Bass, before you killed him. Both Bass and Ballade stole a kill, thus getting the weapon of a Maverick, Rolling Shield for Ballade, and Strike Chain for Bass. Buster Rod G(okou) is the leader of the Genesis Unit, another group designed to kill Mega Man, alongside the, previously unmentioned, Mega Water S(a Gojo), the brains of the group, and Hyper Storm H(akkai), the brawns. Not sure how The Monking King managed to send intel on a character nobody in this RP who is canon to the franchise has canonically met (R-S Mega Man) to Ballade, however.

Mighty

Post by Mighty » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:03 am

Chord gets his arm blasted off and gets knocked into a wall. After the fight ends, he comes to his senses and says:

"Wait, that ol' turd Wily is up to something again? I may be in the wrong universe but he is going DOWN."
"...Though what do I do about my arm?"

Just as he says that, the tiny bits of the arm start attracting each other, extending what seem to be nanite tendrils to connect with each other and eventually Chord's shoulder.

"Oh. That's convenient."
b

Diamond Wolf

Post by Diamond Wolf » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:49 pm

[Quick retcon based on Bubbykins' comment - It was not Ballade whom Bass was hunting, but rather some mystery green robot named Quint. Bass was hunting him when Ballade got involved and the two battled.]

"I think our first step should be to find this Quint fellow. Based on this data, he is likely also from a time after the present, meaning his energy signatures should be relatively easy to find. I just need an access point to... I think they called it the internet in this time period? If I can access the global satellite network, I may be able to reconfigure some things to locate him."

Selling stuff!
SMHCP chips
SHCMP chips
Hologhost ER

#StopSuicideNow

BenPlusMM

Post by BenPlusMM » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:03 am

Red: "Uhh, well, I'm technically from 19XX, but I think the internet existed back then. I might have some old internet access method in my systems..."
Red does a system scan.
Red: "Found something!"
Red's eyes go blank, and his face opens up.
BBD: "Well, that's a little weird."
Red appears to have a computer screen built into his face.
ReDOS: "C:\users\leonardo\proj\red\features\tempspeaking.exe"
ReDOS: "HELLO IS THIS WORKING"
[Quick notes: ReDOS is Red's computer screen, and everything ReDOS "speaks" does not actually produce any sound. It's just text on a screen.]

Diamond Wolf

Post by Diamond Wolf » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:04 am

"Yes it is." ctrl-c

James types in some commands, but quickly realizes that this isn't a NeOS machine as they're rejected one by one.

"Hmm... What if I..."

ReDOS (C:\users\leonardo\proj\red\features) >> help

After some scanning of the commands list and staring at his invisible internal-helmet-screen-thing, he types in a few more commands.

ReDOS (C:\users\leonardo\applications) >> NETFETCH.EXE "https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dGq ... 8BmBXAOYA/" -o REDWIN.EXE

With access to a proper GUI environment, James effortlessly hacks into the satellite network and links his own systems in with it. He then returns ReDOS to Red mode. He also makes himself a personal Wi-Fi router and signal antenna.

Selling stuff!
SMHCP chips
SHCMP chips
Hologhost ER

#StopSuicideNow

Mighty

Post by Mighty » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:49 am

Chord tries to think of a way to make himself useful.
He seems to have an idea.

"Hmm... I have no idea what kind of universe I'm in, so this is going to be a longshot even with the old fart's predictability, but I wonder..."

Chord tries to open his kind of outdated internet browser and is surprised to find it replaced with a much newer version.

"Weird... I don't remember this thing auto-updating. Anyway..."

Enter URL:[http:/ /drwilyschemes](Yeah, don't actually use the link. No idea where it goes:v)

He manages to get to a site asking for a password.

Enter password:[]

"hmm..."

Enter password:[wilyalwayswins]

Access granted!

"Huh. It worked. Wily's narcissism is probably an universal constant, then."
"Hey guys, I got access to Wily's databases! What should I look for?"
b

Diamond Wolf

Post by Diamond Wolf » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:43 pm

"Do a keyword search for 'Infinity' and see what pops up. Narrow it down by plans or projects if necessary."

Selling stuff!
SMHCP chips
SHCMP chips
Hologhost ER

#StopSuicideNow

Mighty

Post by Mighty » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:47 am

"Alright, let's see..."

Phrase search:[infinity]

63942 results found.

Chord browsed through all the results, stopping at the one entitled "Project ∞: Conquering the Multiverse"

"Aight, here it is... but the entire text is encrypted and I can't recognize the protocol. Could you make any sense of it?"
b

Diamond Wolf

Post by Diamond Wolf » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:18 pm

"Give me a minute..."

It takes James 5 seconds.

"Standard HLE2025 encryption method, invented sometime within the next decade. Probably got it from a universe that's a bit ahead of ours. Highly secure until cryptographic demodulizers were created around a half century from now."

James scans the data.

"Okay... It appears that this project is actually powered by a device in another universe with slightly different subprotonic particle interactions that mean the coefficient of Gravden-Heisenour wavelength conversion is a higher proportion to standard Zerden theory subelastic energy transfer between ordons...all of which makes no sense until a hundred years from now...It basically means that it's a lot easier to generate energy."

James realizes that the discovery isn't very useful in the moment. After a bit more scanning...

"Holy... I've found the local convergence routing point - if we can shut this down, then Wily can't establish an interuniverse matter bridge."

After a small delay, James produces a flash drive containing the decrypted data along with a report on his findings and a small section on 22nd century scientific discovery. He then returns to searching for Quint.

Selling stuff!
SMHCP chips
SHCMP chips
Hologhost ER

#StopSuicideNow

BenPlusMM

Post by BenPlusMM » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:38 pm

Red: "What the hell are most of the words you just said?"

Diamond Wolf

Post by Diamond Wolf » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:46 am

"The ones that aren't names won't be invented until the middle of the century at the earliest - and most of them will wait until the next couple centuries. The drive I gave Chord has most of them defined, though their definitions may not make much sense either."

Selling stuff!
SMHCP chips
SHCMP chips
Hologhost ER

#StopSuicideNow

Mighty

Post by Mighty » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:48 am

Chord tries to pop open a plate on his chest to gain access to his USB ports.

"...Weird. It must've been relocated."

Chord runs a system scan.

Wow. I don't know whether this is great or horrible.
b

Diamond Wolf

Post by Diamond Wolf » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:27 pm

James notices something... He starts scanning Chord.

"Hey Chord - Would you be willing to give me read-only access to your memory banks for a moment? I'll instruct my core to not disclose any information to me beyond what is necessary to confirm my theory. If my theory is correct, you may need to do an internal systems census."

Selling stuff!
SMHCP chips
SHCMP chips
Hologhost ER

#StopSuicideNow

Mighty

Post by Mighty » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:07 am

"You mean like a virus scan? Yeah, sure, go ahead. Imma just marvel at how someone took some 21st century tech, probably from my old body, and slammed it together with God knows what tech from God knows what year and somehow mAdE iT wOrK! Like, it's as absurd as making a car out of parts for a Ford Model T and a spaceship!"
b