Anyway, here's the level.
Type - Traditional
Difficulty - Medium / Hard / Very Hard [Depending on Character]
Recommended Skill Level - Knows the basics
Playable Characters - Megaman [Medium] / Protoman [Easy-Very Hard] / Bass [Medium-Hard] / Roll [Hard-Very Hard]
- V2 - [Will still be around for a few days]
- General level difficulty has been slightly rebalanced.
- Boss arenas updated to show dangerous / safe areas.
- C.Kick "Exploit" fixed, Bass now is on the front of the selectable characters, and a weapon removal capsule is now below Protoman's capsule so you can't use it with him or Roll, also reduced the checkpoints by 1, so the player will need to select the character again upon death until reaching the second checkpoint.
- Magma area has been slightly changed, now the second Magma Beam rock is not a death sentence if the player fall on it.
- Weapon refill added near the second checkpoint to avoid softlock with Bass, also added a Bass exclusive path.
- Many fire generators have been nerfed, their attack rate has been increased but the number of flames have been reduced from 3/4 to 1.
- Eruption section has been slightly changed, a flashing platform has been added to the entrance in order to warn players of a dangerous area, also Weapon pickup has been added to avoid softlocks with Bass.
- V3 -
- General level difficulty has been slightly rebalanced (again lol).
- New underground section added after the first boss, which introduces the rising lava gimmick.
- Hot Heads have been mostly removed, with the exception of the last area as they serve as body blocks for Megaman and Protoman.
- Jumptrough Platforms have been added to the start area in order to speed up the "Wall Climbing" at the Pooker riding section.
- Many enemy placements have been rearranged.
- Some areas have been slightly retiled.
- The pooker riding section after the first boss has been slightly touched up, 1 Fire generator has been removed, some platforms have been slightly changed and a Magma Beam has been moved.
- 2 sections got a new usage for the F. Cracker's Magma Freeze mechanic, so you can properly walk over the frozen Magma in order to speed up your run or just for safety. Just be careful, the Magma may be frozen, but the generators will still shoot fire
- Small changed have been done to the checkpoint screens near both bosses.
- Eruption section has once again received a small change, now the magma will properly increase speeds once reaching certain points of the level.
- Small background changes have been done to some areas.
- Achievements / Challenges -
- [Dashing through the Infernal Crater]: - Clear the Level as Megaman.-
- [Pain Glutton]: - Clear the Level as Protoman.-
- [They're no better than me!]: - Clear the Level as Bass.-
- [Heatproof Broom]: - Clear the Level as Roll.-
- [A cold place within the flames]: - Find and collect Freeze Cracker..-
- [Lava Hot Drink]: - Collect the E-Tank in the eruption section.-
- Master Challenges -
- [No time for drinks! No time to die!]: - Clear the level without getting E-Tanks / Dying in 1 run.-
- [Brooming away the flames]: - Clear the level as Roll only using R.Swing in combat (Excluding F.Storm Weapon Get section).-
- [You can't burn me, i'm already on fire!]: - Clear the Level without taking damage in 1 run.-
- [True Broom Bushido]: - Clear the Level as Roll only using R.Swing in combat, while taking no damage in 1 run.-
- Gameplay Video -
Play it now! https://megamanmaker.com/?level=500943