Cara Spam Dengan Betul Seperti Pro (ID: 303998)

Showcase your own levels here. Make sure to provide the level ID, a description and at least one screenshot
Arale-Chan

Cara Spam Dengan Betul Seperti Pro (ID: 303998)

Post by Arale-Chan » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:47 am

ID: 303998
Quickplay Link: https://megamanmaker.com/?level=303998

My second MMM level is arrived here so Hoyoyo feedbacks I will appected! :lol:

And also Super Arrows and Jet Adaptor challenges...
Last edited by Arale-Chan on Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
I tried to fit my reappearance in MMM Forums reasons here, but it didn't fit. Stupid 255 character limit...

Nickelasse

Re: Cara Spam Dengan Betul Seperti Pro (ID: 303998)

Post by Nickelasse » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:18 am

Hum. I thought this stage was more fun to play than your previous one!
It was a little weird that you left a water pit at the very start, I tried jumping down and suffered the consequences. :lol:
(At least there is no key-collecting). ;)

Anyways, I much better liked how you handled the super arrow this time around, since now it requires some platforming to bypass the segment. I kinda wish you had hid something away at the top of the tower here though:

(I thought for sure there would be some type of secret up there).

All in all, it was more fun to play than your previous stage as I already wrote, but I still wish you tried dragging it out a little more. It ends before it even starts. ;)

Building easier levels made me realize how difficult it is to keep a stage "light" yet interesting at the same time. It is a fun challenge projected to the creator rather than to the player. ;)

Arale-Chan

Post by Arale-Chan » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:33 am

Nickelasse wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:18 am
Hum. I thought this stage was more fun to play than your previous one!
It was a little weird that you left a water pit at the very start, I tried jumping down and suffered the consequences. :lol:
(At least there is no key-collecting). ;)

Anyways, I much better liked how you handled the super arrow this time around, since now it requires some platforming to bypass the segment. I kinda wish you had hid something away at the top of the tower here though:

(I thought for sure there would be some type of secret up there).

All in all, it was more fun to play than your previous stage as I already wrote, but I still wish you tried dragging it out a little more. It ends before it even starts. ;)
I'm still thanks for your feedback.
Last edited by Arale-Chan on Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
I tried to fit my reappearance in MMM Forums reasons here, but it didn't fit. Stupid 255 character limit...

Yoshi2018

Post by Yoshi2018 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:44 pm

This level shows promise, however it ends before it starts.
I am inactive. If you see me, consider yourself unlucky.

G-Force huh? Sigh, it sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. And don't expect me to clean up your messes.

Tyler-bot

Post by Tyler-bot » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:52 pm

- I'm sorry but this stage felt extremely rushed and was far too short in my opinion. There were weird design choices and I'll highlight some in the screenshots below...

First:

When I started the level, this pool made it look as if it might lead to an alternate route below. So I jumped down and suffered a cheap death... try not to put pits like this right at the stage-entrance; especially to the left of the player's starting position, which is misleading.

Second:

Again I was mislead into thinking there was a hidden area or alternate path above the sniper joe's position. And with Super-Arrow ammunition being infinite, I was even more compelled to travel upwards only to find nothing.

Third:

There are several wasted rooms here in my opinion. This feels sort of monotonous and not necessary for the stage. The tilework is a little better than your previous upload but not by much. Try mixing tiles of similar colors in vertical/horizontal lines for 'support beams' and filling in the middle with another tile that is a matching color when placed in squares/rectangles. This gives everything more depth and will make the playable areas stand out more as well... Not sure if any of that made sense, but I tried :) .

Fourth:

I didn't quite understand this part. After sliding through a few rooms, I came out of the upper path here. I assume the other teleporter seen in the picture leads to this same checkpoint... please explain this design choice if you have time. Thanks!

Next:

I still had Super-Arrow here. I used it to just fly over all the New-Shotmen and cheesed that entire section. This should be cheese-proofed with some kind of ceiling perhaps? Or an orange-laser maybe? Either way, infinite Super-Arrow seems a little overpowered in this stage, to be honest.

Final:

And this was the end?! Aww... I would definitely extend this level and do some refining, it shows good potential as it is. Keep it up! You will get better!

That's all I've got. I'm off to go take a nap... zzzzzz.....

Arale-Chan

Post by Arale-Chan » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:37 am

Tyler-bot wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:52 pm
- I'm sorry but this stage felt extremely rushed and was far too short in my opinion. There were weird design choices and I'll highlight some in the screenshots below...

First:

When I started the level, this pool made it look as if it might lead to an alternate route below. So I jumped down and suffered a cheap death... try not to put pits like this right at the stage-entrance; especially to the left of the player's starting position, which is misleading.

Second:

Again I was mislead into thinking there was a hidden area or alternate path above the sniper joe's position. And with Super-Arrow ammunition being infinite, I was even more compelled to travel upwards only to find nothing.

Third:

There are several wasted rooms here in my opinion. This feels sort of monotonous and not necessary for the stage. The tilework is a little better than your previous upload but not by much. Try mixing tiles of similar colors in vertical/horizontal lines for 'support beams' and filling in the middle with another tile that is a matching color when placed in squares/rectangles. This gives everything more depth and will make the playable areas stand out more as well... Not sure if any of that made sense, but I tried :) .

Fourth:

I didn't quite understand this part. After sliding through a few rooms, I came out of the upper path here. I assume the other teleporter seen in the picture leads to this same checkpoint... please explain this design choice if you have time. Thanks!

Next:

I still had Super-Arrow here. I used it to just fly over all the New-Shotmen and cheesed that entire section. This should be cheese-proofed with some kind of ceiling perhaps? Or an orange-laser maybe? Either way, infinite Super-Arrow seems a little overpowered in this stage, to be honest.

Final:

And this was the end?! Aww... I would definitely extend this level and do some refining, it shows good potential as it is. Keep it up! You will get better!

That's all I've got. I'm off to go take a nap... zzzzzz.....
Thanks for your feedback, I'm currently working on a third MMM level, please wait for paitence.

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Post by Royalguard » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:53 pm

Interesting ideas, but the level is very short, so the ideas don't get much time to be expanded upon.
Due to my current inability to play MMM in a satisfactory manner on either of my devices, I will be on hiatus from activity for an indefinite period of time.