A cancelled MMM fan game: Banzai Woman

Showcase your own levels here. Make sure to provide the level ID, a description and at least one screenshot
supersmashgaming
Discord: supersmashgaming#0082

A cancelled MMM fan game: Banzai Woman

Post by supersmashgaming » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:13 am

Some time back in early 2019, I was making a MMM fan game known as "Mega Man Super." The game was going to be some kind of squeal to Mega Man and Bass.

Story:
Basically the story took place after Mega Man 10 and some time before Mega Man 11.
A strange meteor crashes in the center of Mega City filled with powerful crystals that can overcharge any robot or weapon. With this Dr. Wily has created the ultimate doomsday weapon, The Nova Cannon™ a cannon that will destroy Mega City including Dr. Light’s lab. Dr. Light sends Mega Man and Proto Man to find more info about The Nova Cannon™.
There is more to the story but i'm not going to waste everybody's time reading that.

The RM
Banzai Woman
Preferred Nickname: Master of all explosives

Banzai Woman was the first and best made stage out of the game. The stage is located in a Bomb Factory where the location have be dealing with some exploding issues. Explosive here and there have been got off out of no where. Watch your step.

[ :( NO SCREENSHOT AVAILABLE :(]

Quick Play ID: 360772
DISCLAIMER: Please pay no attention to the weapon list. You wont be getting any in this version.

Please send any and all feedback, and tell me if I should try to make the game.
Find all keys REMAKE Original By: Bily195 ID: 232686
Mega Man NETA 1-2 ID: 306709
Banzai Woman

HAPPYHOLIDAYS
The end of the 2010s is near.

14Protoman

Re: A cancelled MMM fan game: Banzai Woman

Post by 14Protoman » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:39 am

Yes, do it at all costs, I will play it. If I'm in the mood I bother to pass a game.

Zephadus

Re: A cancelled MMM fan game: Banzai Woman

Post by Zephadus » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:44 pm

I enjoyed it.
The tiles and backgrounds go really well together, and the stage gimmicks were fitting.

The only gripe I have is the mid-boss.
While cool in concept, it practically defeats itself if you stick to one side.
The Bomb Men just keep jumping against the wall, and their bombs can't get through, giving you plenty of open shots.
If you can add something to force them to move differently, or some kind of additional hazard to keep the player moving, it would be pretty amazing.
The difficulty, however, when I was moving from side to side, felt more like a fortress boss.
Probably only need one Bomb Man here.

Aside from that, I really liked just about everything in the level, and the boss fight is pretty unique.
I say keep up the good work.