Cut Warehouse

Showcase your own levels here. Make sure to provide the level ID, a description and at least one screenshot
Bleak

Cut Warehouse

Post by Bleak » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:49 pm

Hi guys! Here's my first level I created in Mega Man Maker.

Level Name: Cut Warehouse

Level ID: 369347

Length: 48 rooms

Description: This level features Cut Man as the boss and he's in a warehouse that is well-secured from intruders and the boss arena has a Telly Spawner to add to the challenge and no Guts Blocks, at least until the Super Arm comes out in the future. The goal of this level is to defeat Cut Man, as well as obtaining the optional weapon, the Fire Storm. Said weapon is strong against Cut Man since the aforementioned Super Arm is not implemented yet. With Cut Man's theme, you're in for nostalgia! I also updated the level with better cosmetic stuff, more gimmicks and new dangers to conquer.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/9mHHmej

Anyways, enjoy :)
Last edited by Bleak on Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageBleak

Fluff Man

Re: Cut Warehouse

Post by Fluff Man » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:36 pm

Honestly considering that this is your first level, I’m wildly impressed. First what I liked: the level was fun, while it wasn’t very challenging, it was fun to go through and that’s something not a lot of level achieve, However it was pretty bland, just using cut mans tiles throughout the whole thing, but honestly that isn’t too big of a deal.
Overall it’s an amazing level for your first go at it and if you improve the cosmetic stuff and introduce gimmicks well and keep them throughout the level I think you could make the perfect level. 7.5/10
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

MEGAMAN -1 Megamaker Fangame in Progress!
Also, working 50/50 uncheatable randomizer that anyone can copy into their levels! level ID 353798
Best Megaman theme: https://youtu.be/Z2ACqGtQodM

Bleak

Post by Bleak » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:13 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I don't really know if I will improve it but I'm thinking about making Cut Warehouse part of a huge level with Cutter-based Robot Masters -- each of them getting their own section (with Cut Man getting a slightly-bigger version of the aforementioned Cut Warehouse) kind of similar to the Mega Man World series. Each section would have at least 32 rooms -- a pretty huge level, isn't it? I hope this idea becomes a success and I will do it until I use all the available Robot Masters. Stay tuned :)
ImageBleak

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:49 pm

Bleak wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:13 pm
Thanks for the feedback. I don't really know if I will improve it but I'm thinking about making Cut Warehouse part of a huge level with Cutter-based Robot Masters -- each of them getting their own section (with Cut Man getting a slightly-bigger version of the aforementioned Cut Warehouse) kind of similar to the Mega Man World series. Each section would have at least 32 rooms -- a pretty huge level, isn't it? I hope this idea becomes a success and I will do it until I use all the available Robot Masters. Stay tuned :)
For your bad luck the levels begin to fail every 50 screens.

Bleak

Post by Bleak » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:04 am

14Protoman wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:49 pm
Bleak wrote:
Oh, I didn't know. Thanks for telling me.
ImageBleak

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:07 am

Bleak wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:04 am
14Protoman wrote:
Bleak wrote:
I do not want to leave you without expectations, but you can do a fc with several levels, and a boss Rush now that you have just entered the forums recently, that is, you have less than ten days, right?

Bleak

Post by Bleak » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:31 am

14Protoman wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:07 am
Bleak wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:04 am
14Protoman wrote:

I do not want to leave you without expectations, but you can do a fc with several levels, and a boss Rush now that you have just entered the forums recently, that is, you have less than ten days, right?
FC?
ImageBleak

Bleak

Post by Bleak » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:21 pm

I updated the level with better stuff added in it. I hope you like it ;)
ImageBleak