Rooftops

Showcase your own levels here. Make sure to provide the level ID, a description and at least one screenshot
Kiranger

Rooftops

Post by Kiranger » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:32 pm

Level ID: https://megamanmaker.com/?level=370122

I messed up on this screen. When I built the stage I used Item 1, 2 and 3 but later replaced them all with just the Tornado Hold to get around with instead. Now afterwards I noticed that you're f***ed if you jump to this platform without placing a Tornado Hold on it first.

Last edited by Kiranger on Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nickelasse

Re: Rooftops

Post by Nickelasse » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:53 pm

Woop, very nice stage overall. Great theme in terms of visuals and the music fits well.
The ring platforming at the end was pretty cool while being intimidating, I would've liked to see more of em' a bit earlier on in the stage as well! ;)

Oh, I think I got myself stuck at the e-tank section, I could not seem to reach the thunder claw poles and I could not jump backwards due to the heavy rain. I might've missed something, but still, I'm just pointing it out in case it is a soft-lock of sorts.

Anyways, very cool stage. I'm glad you made a shorter and slightly easier stage this time around, took me about 8 minutes to complete, which I believe is a good time amount for a traditional type stage. +1

Building easier levels made me realize how difficult it is to keep a stage "light" yet interesting at the same time. It is a fun challenge projected to the creator rather than to the player. ;)

Kiranger

Post by Kiranger » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:01 pm

Nickelasse wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:53 pm
Woop, very nice stage overall. Great theme in terms of visuals and the music fits well.
The ring platforming at the end was pretty cool while being intimidating, I would've liked to see more of em' a bit earlier on in the stage as well! ;)

Oh, I think I got myself stuck at the e-tank section, I could not seem to reach the thunder claw poles and I could not jump backwards due to the heavy rain. I might've missed something, but still, I'm just pointing it out in case it is a soft-lock of sorts.

Anyways, very cool stage. I'm glad you made a shorter and slightly easier stage this time around, took me about 8 minutes to complete, which I believe is a good time amount for a traditional type stage. +1
Thanks! Just when you posted this I just came back from some more test playing and noticed the same thing and had to write about it and post a picture real quick : d
Do you have any plans on a comeback to YouTube soon? Maybe with livestreams and even other random games or something? : )

Nickelasse

Post by Nickelasse » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:28 pm

Kiranger wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:01 pm
Thanks! Just when you posted this I just came back from some more test playing and noticed the same thing and had to write about it and post a picture real quick : d
Do you have any plans on a comeback to YouTube soon? Maybe with livestreams and even other random games or something? : )
Iam not quite sure how I'll handle things in regards to my channel. I might eventually try and play "old-school" games that I have some knowledge about, that could be fun. ;)

As for mega man maker, I'm still burnt out on it. I'm afraid if I go back to playing viewer requested stages I'll feel obligated to keep going on. With that said I'll probably play on camera again in the future, but if I do I'm not sure if I'll play requested stages, I'd probably only be playing forum-posted stages like in the "old days". ^^; That way I can just play whenever I want on a whim without worrying about going through a sea of stages.

Building easier levels made me realize how difficult it is to keep a stage "light" yet interesting at the same time. It is a fun challenge projected to the creator rather than to the player. ;)

Kiranger

Post by Kiranger » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:45 pm

Nickelasse wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:28 pm
Kiranger wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:01 pm
Iam not quite sure how I'll handle things in regards to my channel. I might eventually try and play "old-school" games that I have some knowledge about, that could be fun. ;)

As for mega man maker, I'm still burnt out on it. I'm afraid if I go back to playing viewer requested stages I'll feel obligated to keep going on. With that said I'll probably play on camera again in the future, but if I do I'm not sure if I'll play requested stages, I'd probably only be playing forum-posted stages like in the "old days". ^^; That way I can just play whenever I want on a whim without worrying about going through a sea of stages.
Yeah, the total play time of all your MMM-videos together must be several days long.
Very nice, see you later then when/if it happens : )