Wily Custom Stage

Showcase your own levels here. Make sure to provide the level ID, a description and at least one screenshot
Croby28

Wily Custom Stage

Post by Croby28 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:49 pm

Dr.wily Made a secret base in frost city, so he controlled pharaoh man to guard that secret base, but megaman knew that Dr.wily made a secret base, so megaman went there to stop that secret base.

Level ID: 372895

Level Type: Wily Stage

Character: MegaMan

Mechanics Slide/Charge, MM5 Charge Shot

Level Name: Wily Custom Stage

Level Length: Medium

Difficulty: slightly hard

Weapons: Mega Buster/Mega Ball/Magnet Beam

Boss: Pharaoh Man

Joe7

Re: Wily Custom Stage

Post by Joe7 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:09 pm

aesthetics 10/10
enemy placement 8/10
gimmicks 8/10
boss 9/10

Another very nice level, and this one is a good deal more difficult than the last, but it IS a fortress stage so thats only fair. The aesthetics were good, not much else to say about them since fortress stages typically don't follow any theme. The enemy placement was good mostly, though the section with the big eye is a little weird, it can follow you up the platforms and then spawn off screen if you avoid it. When it comes to gimmicks I feel you could have done more with the magnet beam, there aren't many sections in the stage that it can be used effectively. I only found use for it once in the section with the lift platforms. The boss was nothing overly creative but was an enjoyable fight nonetheless, so once again very nice level.

Croby28

Re: Wily Custom Stage

Post by Croby28 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:28 pm

Thanks alot for your review, i will try to improve