Need reviews, I got your back!!

Showcase your own levels here. Make sure to provide the level ID, a description and at least one screenshot
SinisterKun
Discord: SinisterKun

Re: Need reviews, I got your back!!

Post by SinisterKun » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:39 am

Episode #3 is uploading now.. It will be live in about 2 hours. Also, updating the OP with Episode #4's Content....

Also, the February Showcase will be here shortly enough!!!!!!
Sinister-Sama
"Let Me Review Your Levels!"

Currently-
Prepping for Episode #4

thiagohimself

Post by thiagohimself » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:39 am

hey, SisterKun, I made a new version of my level... in case you wrote the previous ID in some other place, I edited the id on the post I asked for a review : )

SinisterKun

Post by SinisterKun » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:02 am

thiagohimself wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:39 am
hey, SisterKun, I made a new version of my level... in case you wrote the previous ID in some other place, I edited the id on the post I asked for a review : )
Good to know.... Thanks!

Also, Video is LIVE in SD and HD is processing NOW!!!!!
Sinister-Sama

Currently-
Prepping for Episode #4

satomiblood

Post by satomiblood » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:03 am

SinisterKun wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:57 am

Episode #4 (5 Stages)
1- 433692
2- 446017
3- 504242
4- 505799
5- 505748
Nice. I hope you enjoy it.
Bubble Fortress Remix: 505799
Shifting Colors: 508125

Bigvincent159

Post by Bigvincent159 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:46 pm

Alright, got the score that's covered in sand
CONCRETE MAN IS AWESOME

Bigvincent159

Post by Bigvincent159 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:21 am

CONCRETE MAN IS AWESOME

LJ2007@

Post by LJ2007@ » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:54 pm

A question:
My 2 levels that are "Magnetic Lab" and "The aquatic ruins and the oceanic monument" I saw that they had the worst support and that they are highly criticized, so I will decide to update them, eliminating the previous ones and when they are ready I will upload them again, with some changes taking into account your reviews or comments, so I would like to know if you will play the 2 new and future versions of my 2 levels.
Awesome Cat, if you see this, I would like you to tell me: Why do you say that my level "The Aquatic Ruins and the Monument to the Ocean" has a bad presentation?
After a while away from MM, I think it's time to go back

SinisterKun

Post by SinisterKun » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:49 pm

LJ2007@ wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:54 pm
A question:
My 2 levels that are "Magnetic Lab" and "The aquatic ruins and the oceanic monument" I saw that they had the worst support and that they are highly criticized, so I will decide to update them, eliminating the previous ones and when they are ready I will upload them again, with some changes taking into account your reviews or comments, so I would like to know if you will play the 2 new and future versions of my 2 levels.
Awesome Cat, if you see this, I would like you to tell me: Why do you say that my level "The Aquatic Ruins and the Monument to the Ocean" has a bad presentation?
Updating the two levels.....

I would be glad to play them, although, you have a wait as there's others that need to be reviewed.

But, yeah, if you updated them, the updated level will have some bias, but I would be pleasantly surprised to see those changes!!!
Sinister-Sama

Currently-
Prepping for Episode #4

Zestylemons44

Post by Zestylemons44 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:44 pm

I made a set of levels that I'd love to see reviewed (although this is 13 levels, which is a lot, so even if you only do one or two levels I'd be very grateful)
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12225
Favorite robot masters: Jewel Man, Bubble Man, Sword man, and Solar Man

LJ2007@

Post by LJ2007@ » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:52 pm

SinisterKun wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:49 pm
LJ2007@ wrote:
A question:

I would be glad to play them, although, you have a wait as there's others that need to be reviewed.

But, yeah, if you updated them, the updated level will have some bias, but I would be pleasantly surprised to see those changes!!!
Not to annoy you, but could you give me some advice or tell me things that I should correct in my levels? Please
After a while away from MM, I think it's time to go back

Zestylemons44

Post by Zestylemons44 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:38 pm

LJ2007@ wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:52 pm
SinisterKun wrote:
LJ2007@ wrote:
A question:

Not to annoy you, but could you give me some advice or tell me things that I should correct in my levels? Please
I know I'm not sinisterkun, but if you need some criticism on your levels to make them better for their review I've got some.
The aquatic ruins: this one has a lot to love and a lot to hate. the music choice is great, although i might've switched it to something calmer in the ruins, like splash woman or aqua man. both the bosfights were really cool, although I would've added an extra beak in the final one. that secret area was fun, but it made me really confused and I kept looping. You can make one way teleporters by placing a teleporter and deleting it before placing the second one. the second one will be the entrance and the deleted one is the exit. that should make it easier to set up the secret. the main problem is the first section, which is super ugly and has some finnicky jumps and spots where you can totally evade the challenge. inside the ruins, i feel like some sections could be a bit more linear and less busy visually, although those spinning platform lamps were super cool! also, one of the crash platform sections could do with another platform, because you have to wait forever without an extra. there's also a crash platform section (the one with loads of tellys and shrimp) that needs to have autospawners, because otherwise it's a superfast clear.
overall, I'd say 6/10, and upvoted.
Magnetic Lab:
looks really cool, has the same "waiting around for platforms" problem as the last one. Yoku sections are insufferable, but the rest is pretty alright. A lot of missed opportunity with those magnet fliers though
6/10 again., also upvoted.
Favorite robot masters: Jewel Man, Bubble Man, Sword man, and Solar Man

SinisterKun

Post by SinisterKun » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:16 am

LJ2007@ wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:52 pm
SinisterKun wrote:
LJ2007@ wrote:
A question:

One of your major problems in creating levels is the lack of a concrete gimmick or too many gimmicks trying to compensate for the level being atrocious. The enemy is another thing that needs to be toned down a bit.

You want to see how some of the better levels were graded, check Episode #3. Someone got a Diamond Grade from me and I DON'T HAND THOSE OUT AT ALL...
Sinister-Sama

Currently-
Prepping for Episode #4

SinisterKun

Post by SinisterKun » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:17 am

Zestylemons44 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:44 pm
I made a set of levels that I'd love to see reviewed (although this is 13 levels, which is a lot, so even if you only do one or two levels I'd be very grateful)
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12225
You gave me 13 in a post.... Well, I'm grateful, but I'll have to review them in moderation and after I get started with Episode #4.

Speaking of that, Updating the OP for Episode #4 timeline.
Sinister-Sama

Currently-
Prepping for Episode #4

SinisterKun

Post by SinisterKun » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:01 am

Episode 4 is now prepping for Edit Room!!
Sinister-Sama

Currently-
Prepping for Episode #4

MegaRock2020

Post by MegaRock2020 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:59 pm

507794- My level Illusion Man. Thanks.
Sup

CommanderShramp
Discord: Czech-boi#2781

Post by CommanderShramp » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:42 pm

If you would want to cover something big i got something for you

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12318

If you would want to go through it be my guest.
JOIN THE CRUSTACEAN CLAN TODAY

Makername: ghostnappa
RMB2 Progress: DONEEEE :D :D :D
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=12318

"I DIDN'T ASK TO BE BORN, DADS!": Cell

SinisterKun

Post by SinisterKun » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:22 pm

Sorry for the Delay...

Been busy, but a treat, I'm fin to stream my reviews starting in 10 minutes, I'll place the link in the OP so you can see me review and live react it!
Sinister-Sama

Currently-
Prepping for Episode #4

AntiPiracyScreensAreStupid

Post by AntiPiracyScreensAreStupid » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:50 am

Sea Woman, part of my upcoming level pack "Mega Man and Roll",
Why is it called an oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food.

Bigvincent159

Post by Bigvincent159 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:23 am

505976 pulse wave
CONCRETE MAN IS AWESOME

AntiPiracyScreensAreStupid

Post by AntiPiracyScreensAreStupid » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:43 pm

So are the level reviews today, or is it another day?
I won't be here if your reviews aren't on a weekend, so if it's not on the weekend, can you at least remember to do my level in episode 5?
Why is it called an oven when you of in the cold food of out hot eat the food.