Tower of the Tornado Prince (311550)

Showcase your own levels here. Make sure to provide the level ID, a description and at least one screenshot
Lunar Chris
Discord: Lunar Chris #9442

Tower of the Tornado Prince (311550)

Post by Lunar Chris » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:20 am

LEVEL ID: 311550
Quick Play: https://megamanmaker.com/?level=311550

Mega Man has been chosen as the warrior to defeat the Tornado Prince, who sits on top of his fearsome tower engulfed in his storms. Legend has it, however, that a weapon imbued with flame was built to defeat the Tornado Prince, but one has to be brave enough to take on the challenges within the tower itself to find it.

Fluff Man

Re: Tower of the Tornado Prince (311550)

Post by Fluff Man » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:25 pm

I liked it, it was quite challenging but for the most part fair, first what I liked: it’s a pretty well rounded level, other than a few sections it’s a good test of the players platforming skills, and the theme was nice the whole way through. Overall an amazing level that introduces its mechanics well and has good enemy placement, what I didn’t like: while this is personal preference I felt the level was a bit too long, one of the only reasons I didn’t quit was because I had gone so far, the flame sword doesn’t feel worth it, it was nice to see a good use for the shadow blade but it didn’t feel like it helped, I stuck with the megabuster and going through all that effort for a slightly easier final boss was a bit meh.

Overall I liked it quite a bit and it was one of the only levels that was challenging yet felt fair that I had seen in a while. 9.5/10 bit long.
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

MEGAMAN -1 Megamaker Fangame in Progress!
Also, working 50/50 uncheatable randomizer that anyone can copy into their levels! level ID 353798
Best Megaman theme: https://youtu.be/Z2ACqGtQodM