JET - Adapted to fly (ID: 314436)

Showcase your own levels here. Make sure to provide the level ID, a description and at least one screenshot
Masami

JET - Adapted to fly (ID: 314436)

Post by Masami » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:22 am

ID: 314436
NAME: JET - Adapted to Fly
LINK: https://megamanmaker.com/?level=314436
DESCRIPTION: Choose between Megaman or Bass to fly through the sky passing by a mountain, a tower and a spaceship.
TIPS: Mega have a limitation: only can fly 10 squares from the floor with his Rush Jet Adaptor and his mobility is controlled by pressing JUMP to fly. Bass need to call Treble, he back to normal every time you pass by a teleporter or you press start, but you receive weapons to assist you to transform every time you do it.

Sunset

Mountains

Rainy sky

Green Tower

Starry Sky

Astroman's Spaceship

Weapons to assist your journey

Pika Luigi

Re: JET - Adapted to fly (ID: 314436)

Post by Pika Luigi » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:41 am

So, first off, I liked how you can choose who to use throughout the level and that you get a certain set of weapons with them. I found it much easier to play with Bass due to his ability to move up and down. However, I wasn't able to get further than the first checkpoint because I kept on dying right before the second due to the precise jump.

Of what I did see, I liked how there were optional challenges to get the E-Tanks and how there were a lot of ways to refill your weapon energy. However, there were way too many enemies in some parts, which I was able to deal with as Bass with the Gravity Hold, but I found it much more difficult with Mega Man.

If you do go back and change things, I would suggest removing a few enemies here and there and to make the jump through the spikes before the 2nd checkpoint easier to get through (perhaps 3 or 4 blocks wide instead of 2).

Oh, also, welcome to the forums!
I'm-a Pika Luigi!

Masami

Re: JET - Adapted to fly (ID: 314436)

Post by Masami » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:35 am

Thank you for playing and for posting a feedback <3

About the diference of difficulty of Bass and Mega: Its a thing that I thinked all the time while I building this stage. I assume that are parts with bass that are more easier than mega because he can fly (mainly in spaceship section), but I consider that the parts of facing the enemies and bosses more easy with megaman. Its not like its balanced, but sincerely I like how its a Easy Mode for Bass and Normal Difficulty for Megaman.
By the way, I plan to make a version of this stage only for Protoman, like a Hard Difficulty, but it will be a stage a part and adapted for him

And about the changes: I will change it later, so I will update this post with the new version. Thx again <3