Grav's metroidvania

Showcase your own levels here. Make sure to provide the level ID, a description and at least one screenshot
Gravitrax64

Grav's metroidvania

Post by Gravitrax64 » Sun May 12, 2019 3:53 am

https://megamanmaker.com/?level=325600

That's right! After a while trying to perfect this one, I have created my first ever metriodvania type level! I primarily got inspiration for it from Rock Man 4 Minus Infinity, Wily 3. But basically this level has 8 robot masters scattered all over and you have to defeat them with their appropriate weaknesses, obtain their weapons, and take down the Wily Machine at the end! This level did take me some time to make so I hope you guys enjoy it. I would also love to see some one make a play through of it if they choose too. BTW sorry if the level takes a while to load.

I am the leader of G-FORCE. If you wish to join please pm me or any other G-FORCE official.

Kun fu Cuts Man
Discord: Kun fu Cuts Man#6955

Re: Grav's metroidvania

Post by Kun fu Cuts Man » Tue May 14, 2019 1:46 am

A good stage!

Overall all of the level was good! Now, here´ s the problems that I fount:
  • Lack of weapon refills
  • Flame´ s section was the largest of them all
  • Lack of weapon refills
  • Lack of weapon refills at the final boss rush. (This was the moment I quit because I didn´ t had access at least some farming, of a weapon refill)
If you mind making a v2, add weapon refills next to checkpoints, and maybe this will bring some likes to the table.
8/10, WEAPON REFIILS.
(Took me 20 min for the first part)
ImageImage
Does this count?

About my fangame, I made a new server and all the things related to it have been relocated there, join here

Gravitrax64

Re: Grav's metroidvania

Post by Gravitrax64 » Tue May 14, 2019 2:42 am

Kun fu Cuts Man wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 1:46 am
A good stage!

Overall all of the level was good! Now, here´ s the problems that I fount:
  • Lack of weapon refills
  • Flame´ s section was the largest of them all
  • Lack of weapon refills
  • Lack of weapon refills at the final boss rush. (This was the moment I quit because I didn´ t had access at least some farming, of a weapon refill)
If you mind making a v2, add weapon refills next to checkpoints, and maybe this will bring some likes to the table.
8/10, WEAPON REFIILS.
(Took me 20 min for the first part)
hmmm. Ok I will make a V2.
I am the leader of G-FORCE. If you wish to join please pm me or any other G-FORCE official.