Trinitro Towers - Megaman (344128)

Showcase your own levels here. Make sure to provide the level ID, a description and at least one screenshot
D-Man

Trinitro Towers - Megaman (344128)

Post by D-Man » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:49 pm

Type: Non-Traditional
Length: Medium (27 screens for main path, 50 total)
Weapons: Mega Buster, Crash Bomber, Dive Missile, Jet Adaptor
Difficulty: Medium?
[Deleted]

It's finally here! The explosive-themed level I alluded to in the TNT Block Ideas thread: (viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8383)

Mega Man climbs three towers in order to stop a demoltion-crazed Robot Master. In doing so, he must contend with the many explosive and implosive devices fitted within them. He may even have to use some explosives of his own to stop this threat for good.

A look at the interior of the second tower.
The Crash Bomber trial, which requires both precision and conservation.
The Dive Missile trial, made possible with the help of Buster and Snivymaster1337.
The third tower, which has already been partly destroyed by the time Mega gets there.

Map:Image
Blue is the starting point
Yellow indicates checkpoint rooms
Green shows rooms containing Weapon Capsules
Red is where the boss' room is
As usual, feedback is greatly appreciated, and necessary so I can make a better version when 1.6 releases.
Last edited by D-Man on Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trying hard to be more active.

Doc Wave V.2 (350661)

Sticks

Re: Trinitro Towers - Megaman (344128)

Post by Sticks » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:11 pm

Might go back and revisit this level, it doesn't seem too bad, I like the tile mixing but the running grenades section very early on is very tedious, and I got to the crash bomber and the first tower and then died and got set back to the start, I would really appreciate a checkpoint earlier on and also make it to where you can't miss C. Bomber.
Profile Name: StyxSticks

Waiting for 1.6 to put out any future levels.

D-Man

Re: Trinitro Towers - Megaman (344128)

Post by D-Man » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:01 pm

Sticks wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:11 pm
Might go back and revisit this level, it doesn't seem too bad, I like the tile mixing but the running grenades section very early on is very tedious, and I got to the crash bomber and the first tower and then died and got set back to the start, I would really appreciate a checkpoint earlier on and also make it to where you can't miss C. Bomber.
Duly noted, though I will have to add more screens to justify putting an extra checkpoint that early on.
If you do ever revisit this level, I would like to hear your thoughts on the later parts of it.
Trying hard to be more active.

Doc Wave V.2 (350661)