A cancelled MMM fan game: Banzai Woman

Showcase your own levels here. Make sure to provide the level ID, a description and at least one screenshot
supersmashgaming
Discord: supersmashgaming#0082

A cancelled MMM fan game: Banzai Woman

Post by supersmashgaming » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:13 am

Some time back in early 2019, I was making a MMM fan game known as "Mega Man Super." The game was going to be some kind of squeal to Mega Man and Bass.

Story:
Basically the story took place after Mega Man 10 and some time before Mega Man 11.
A strange meteor crashes in the center of Mega City filled with powerful crystals that can overcharge any robot or weapon. With this Dr. Wily has created the ultimate doomsday weapon, The Nova Cannon™ a cannon that will destroy Mega City including Dr. Light’s lab. Dr. Light sends Mega Man and Proto Man to find more info about The Nova Cannon™.
There is more to the story but i'm not going to waste everybody's time reading that.

The RM
Banzai Woman
Preferred Nickname: Master of all explosives

Banzai Woman was the first and best made stage out of the game. The stage is located in a Bomb Factory where the location have be dealing with some exploding issues. Explosive here and there have been got off out of no where. Watch your step.

[ :( NO SCREENSHOT AVAILABLE :(]

PLAY NOW! ID: 360772
DISCLAIMER: Please pay no attention to the weapon list. You wont be getting any in this version.

Please send any and all feedback, and tell me if I should try to make the game.
Last edited by supersmashgaming on Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Find all keys REMAKE Original By: Bily195 ID: 232686
Mega Man NETA 1-2 ID: 306709
Banzai Woman

14Protoman

Re: A cancelled MMM fan game: Banzai Woman

Post by 14Protoman » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:39 am

Yes, do it at all costs, I will play it. If I'm in the mood I bother to pass a game.

Zephadus

Post by Zephadus » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:44 pm

I enjoyed it.
The tiles and backgrounds go really well together, and the stage gimmicks were fitting.

The only gripe I have is the mid-boss.
While cool in concept, it practically defeats itself if you stick to one side.
The Bomb Men just keep jumping against the wall, and their bombs can't get through, giving you plenty of open shots.
If you can add something to force them to move differently, or some kind of additional hazard to keep the player moving, it would be pretty amazing.
The difficulty, however, when I was moving from side to side, felt more like a fortress boss.
Probably only need one Bomb Man here.

Aside from that, I really liked just about everything in the level, and the boss fight is pretty unique.
I say keep up the good work.

supersmashgaming

Post by supersmashgaming » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:06 am

Just quickly, I liked most the feedback I've seen. I'll try to work on this again eventually.
Banzai Woman

ThePieTRex

Post by ThePieTRex » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:13 am

So basically, I really liked this level and you should definitely make this MMM fan game.

Long version:

I really enjoyed this! I'll make a small list of random stuff that I liked.

The level design is pretty good in this! 95% of the placements felt really fair. The jumps aren't too long or unforgiving for a robot master stage and the mechanics fit very nicely. All of the enemies were really fitting and placed in good spots, minus like the one red ball machine at the end. There were also some rooms I would switch, specifically one with the fire thingy thrower. The one after the mini-boss seems really easy while the first time you see it, it's a bit more trickier to me. I also would've swapped the conveyor belt rooms with the first one and the one after the mid-boss too. Only one enemy was placed in a really bad spot (those weird head things with the thing that holds them up) because you just kinda drop onto it. Otherwise, really well done! 8/10. uwu

The mini-boss was pretty easy if you stick to the sides, like one of the replies said. It's only a little bit annoying when they keep j u m p i n g .

I love how the level looks! I usually make levels look pretty much identical to the original stages, so I guess it was a bit of a shock to see so many good combinations of the bomb platforms and the dust man tiles. It doesn't look bad that often at all! Some of the conveyor belts look a bit ew though, but that's kind of a personal thing. 9.9/10. uwu

The boss was pretty creative! Most people just make the boss room a different shape or, on the different side of the spectrum, make it a nightmare to fight the boss, so it was really fun to fight Grenade Man in a room like that! I dunno if other people make bosses like that a lot, but I really enjoyed it! 10/10. uwu

So that's 27.9/30, which is an A in my book!

Now I must continue suffering in KFC Man's Adventure. Sorry for being 11 days late to both of these things!
No.
But actually, yes.
uwu

supersmashgaming

Post by supersmashgaming » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:56 pm

ThePieTRex wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:13 am
So basically, I really liked this level and you should definitely make this MMM fan game.

Long version:

I really enjoyed this! I'll make a small list of random stuff that I liked.

The level design is pretty good in this! 95% of the placements felt really fair. The jumps aren't too long or unforgiving for a robot master stage and the mechanics fit very nicely. All of the enemies were really fitting and placed in good spots, minus like the one red ball machine at the end. There were also some rooms I would switch, specifically one with the fire thingy thrower. The one after the mini-boss seems really easy while the first time you see it, it's a bit more trickier to me. I also would've swapped the conveyor belt rooms with the first one and the one after the mid-boss too. Only one enemy was placed in a really bad spot (those weird head things with the thing that holds them up) because you just kinda drop onto it. Otherwise, really well done! 8/10. uwu

The mini-boss was pretty easy if you stick to the sides, like one of the replies said. It's only a little bit annoying when they keep j u m p i n g .

I love how the level looks! I usually make levels look pretty much identical to the original stages, so I guess it was a bit of a shock to see so many good combinations of the bomb platforms and the dust man tiles. It doesn't look bad that often at all! Some of the conveyor belts look a bit ew though, but that's kind of a personal thing. 9.9/10. uwu

The boss was pretty creative! Most people just make the boss room a different shape or, on the different side of the spectrum, make it a nightmare to fight the boss, so it was really fun to fight Grenade Man in a room like that! I dunno if other people make bosses like that a lot, but I really enjoyed it! 10/10. uwu

So that's 27.9/30, which is an A in my book!

Now I must continue suffering in KFC Man's Adventure. Sorry for being 11 days late to both of these things!
I don't care that your 11 days late. I loved all the feedback you gave me. Thanks.
Banzai Woman

Fluff Man

Post by Fluff Man » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:41 pm

Honestly there’s not much more I can say that already been said.
9/10
FEAR MY FLUFF OF DOOM

MEGAMAN -1 Megamaker Fangame in Progress!
Also, working 50/50 uncheatable randomizer that anyone can copy into their levels! level ID 353798
Best Megaman theme: https://youtu.be/Z2ACqGtQodM