KFCMan´ s Adventure [Fangame]

Showcase your own levels here. Make sure to provide the level ID, a description and at least one screenshot
Kun fu Cuts Man
Discord: https://discord.gg/d8PdzqX | Kun fu Cuts Man#6955

KFCMan´ s Adventure [Fangame]

Post by Kun fu Cuts Man » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:07 am

H¡ As some of you know, I started making an entire fangame at around march, and I have finally finished! This 19 stage long fangame took around 9 months, and lore wise is based on the Scloof Vs. UARM war that happened in fff (remember that?). I did all the stages alone, but had feedbackers backing me up, these are:
  • Snivymaster1337
  • Yoshl2019
  • Mighty
  • SuperSmashGaming
  • Minotaurr
Thank for these fellas getting interested in my project, now up to the next section:

I almost forgot: this is the weapon screen (a modified one), there you have to grab the tanks you had from other stages, aswell as other weapons you got earlier. On the center of the level is the weapon of said SM in case you already have beaten the level and want to play again.
THE STORY:
On a calm night of the Mega City...

Message from TrashMan
Image: Come here quick, you need to see this!
Image: ohok . -.
The Intro Stage [365539]
Learn the basics of KFCMan here, and yes this reveals the Secret Top Location:tm: of the UARMclub.
Image: So... what was you wanted me to see? (sees screen) GOOD LORD WAS IS HAPPENING IN THERE!
Image: Yeah that was I wanted you to see. Scloof Corp is taking over the world! And he´s sending his workers to destroy the conpetition!
Image: What!?!? And how do we stop them?
Image: Mega Man style adventure maybe?
Image: Ohok, who´s the Mega Man of the story?
[ImageImage look each other]
ImageImage: Rock, paper, scissors!
[Image wins]
Image: Ok it´s my time now, on the sequel it´ll be your time to be the protagonist. So... how do we do the weapon get system?
Image: A backpack with stuff will do.
Image: Ohok, time to Mega Man
Part I: The 8 Scloof Masters

ImageSnivyMaster1337 [365544]Image
A forest reserve, beware the Shin ives!
WG: Vine Whip (aka T. claw)

ImageMinotaur [365548]Image
Centaur Man´ s stage, but now semi-flooded and with labirynths.
WG: Mino Charge (aka C. kick)

ImageYoshl2019 [365551]Image
Fuse Man´ s stage, but with girees.
WG: Scramble Thunder (aka S. snake)

ImageSuper Smash Gaming [365553]Image
The Dance Dimension, now with Jevil Plataforms from hell:tm:
WG: Scatter Buster (aka Magma B.)

ImageThe Creative Eye [365559]Image
H. Ilussions also appear in this planet.
WG: Creative Eye (aka C. eye)

ImagePoisonous GasImage
A trash disposal that can make you go die. Don´ t go here first.
WG: Poison Cloud (aka B. bomb)

ImageMighty [365586]Image
Quick Man would be proud of this stage.
WG: Mighty Shot (aka P. shot)

ImageBen Plus [365592]Image
You could say this is Ben´ s heart. I say it´ s just his gaming spot.
WG: Ice Freeze (aka I. slasher)
Image: So... fortress time?
Image: Fortress time!

Sudden intermission by Bean Man (Image) appears on the screen

Image: I see that you have beaten my workers, it´s time for plan B!
Ground starts shaking, and Image breaks a wall and comes in Imagehides leaving Image in the open
Image: Grabs T You´re mine now! And the other UARMbois too! Leaves
Image: [Comes out of his hiding place] At least he didn´t broke the screen. Wait, and Trash Man?!? I need to save him with the others!
Part II: The 4 mind controlled UARMbois

ImagePhunguy [365596]Image
Yes, this is Galaxy Man´ s stage, but with astro doors.

ImageTrash Man [365602]Image
Yes, this is Dust Man´ s stage, but with a yellow devil fight.
WG: The magical crushed bottle used in football:tm: (aka M. Ball)

ImageGravitrax [365689]Image
Yes, this is Rangolia, but apparantly more cold than it should.

ImageLight Daemon [365692]Image
Yes, this is Shade Man´ s stage. No, that is not a misspelling.

Part III: The 4(?) Scloof Fortress stages

ImageScloof Fortress 1 [365704]Image
Enter the tower, apparrently straight in to the weapon armory, filled with time bombs!

ImageScloof Fortress 2[365706]Image
A freezer full of B E A N S, someone nutted to hard in here (I do not said that, it was one of the feedbackers)

ImageScloof Fortress 3 [365720]Image
A giant tree in a capsule, core of Scloof´ s economy. Unfortunately it also has magma beams in it.
ImageScloof Fortress 4 [365726]Image
The boss rematch, now it is random!

:?: ????? ????????? ? [365728] :?:
Moon.

Part IV: The bonus stage
RollerC [365732]
Yes the same mod who closed the Waging War Section. Good luck!

Enjoy my fangame!
Last edited by Kun fu Cuts Man on Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Does this count?

About my fangame, I made a new server and all the things related to it have been relocated there, join here
Finished it.

commanderdemon
Discord: commanderdemon#7283

epic

Post by commanderdemon » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:27 am

it's pretty good
this really do be a gamer moment

14Protoman

Re: KFCMan´ s Adventure [Fangame]

Post by 14Protoman » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:31 am

WOW, Is finally here.

Omegavsgamingthehack

Post by Omegavsgamingthehack » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:38 am

Effort 100
Blue eyes white dragon! White lightning!

also im omegalite, and omegalte jsyk gamer big fish fattool

RP:
DRWR RP

phunguy06
Discord: https://discord.gg/4uNSrqe / phunguy06#5940

Post by phunguy06 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:39 am

neato burrito
FAQ:
Are you horny?
no

Are you sure?
yes

The Mega Man Maker Weapons Pack mod is finished! Check out the thread here! Y'know, if you want to...

supersmashgaming
Discord: supersmashgaming#0082

Post by supersmashgaming » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:36 pm

Finally! Now everyone can play that cool forum fangame.
Levels:
Banzai Woman

SPOOKY MONTH

Daibuman

Post by Daibuman » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:33 pm

epic gamer moments #69
Working on a level pack of my own.

Progress: 60%

Fan game logo made by Lozof

Gemini Man

Post by Gemini Man » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:34 pm

when it said KFC i thought it meant Kentucky Fried Chicken man
IT IS 2020

Gravitrax64

Post by Gravitrax64 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:39 pm

Nice to be a boss in a fan game! I can't wait to play it!
I really needed to update my signature...

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:53 am

weaknesses please.

Kun fu Cuts Man
Discord: https://discord.gg/d8PdzqX | Kun fu Cuts Man#6955

Post by Kun fu Cuts Man » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:21 pm

14Protoman wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:53 am
weaknesses please.
No.
Does this count?

About my fangame, I made a new server and all the things related to it have been relocated there, join here
Finished it.

supersmashgaming

Post by supersmashgaming » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:31 pm

Best part is...I'm in it. :D :D :D
Levels:
Banzai Woman

SPOOKY MONTH

supersmashgaming

Post by supersmashgaming » Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:00 pm

Kun fu Cuts Man wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:07 am
Mighty's Stage:
Quick Man would be proud of this stage.
Indeed he is. This is one stage I would not recommend starting with this one.
Levels:
Banzai Woman

SPOOKY MONTH

Blueroseman

Post by Blueroseman » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:03 pm

Nice fangame,I played and finished it,enjoyed the design of the tiles in the stages,pretty tricky when you try to play R.Cutter only in the game(I know that some levels have obrigatory use of weapons,but you get what I'm trying to say,right?).

The story is a interesting thing too,I really liked it.

Gemini Man

Post by Gemini Man » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:59 pm

can i be in kfc man 2 my attack will be the meme laser.
IT IS 2020

RDash75

Post by RDash75 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:53 pm

Why you don't add me?
Be A Builder Guys!

Gemini Man

Post by Gemini Man » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:49 pm

yeah add him and me. but you need to get like an icon or else when your in the boss screen you will be plain.
IT IS 2020

ThePieTRex

Post by ThePieTRex » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:22 pm

So basically, this is not bad at all and, I think, is good! It made me really happy when I beat it.

I do want to say some things about it though. I'm gonna run through ALL of the stages, minus the bonus stage. After all of it, I'm gonna add up a personal score for the fangame. I miiiight do this with the other one on the front page, if I decide to play through more of that one, but I know I want to do this. Happy new years, by the way.

The Intro Stage was very good! It was a lot harder than I was expecting and the use of the Turbo Man enemies was very nice. 10/10. uwu

A little bit of background first for this one. I didn't know how the stages would be structured until I stopped playing this stage. The first stage I played was The Creative Eye's and I enjoyed it up until the midboss. I did n o t expect two normal bosses that take 28 Rolling Cutters to beat only one of them. After two billion years, I finally beat the two of them just to get to the next screen filled with the red bouncy ball enemies and quickly died after one mistake.

I changed stages after that. I'll keep mid-bosses in their own section, because honestly, that'd ruin some of the level scores.

I switched to Yoshi's level after that, and I beat it! It was pretty long, compared to TCE's level's entirety, but that's not a downside. It was really tedious and kinda boring, but I kinda like it! 7/10.

Then I went to Ben's stage and I adored it! The level was a lot more nicer-looking than Yoshi's, to me, and it was REALLY well designed! 10/10.

Mighty's stage, and the reaction a lot of people had towards it, made me think it was going to be horribly difficult, but it wasn't that bad at all! I'm only dropping one point because seeing magma lasers without a proper base on the open part looks weird to me. They could've had at least one stretch of tiles to cover their butts. Overall though, I quite liked the level and the challenges it presented! 9/10.

I then went to Snivy's stage and I got stuck. I couldn't figure out how to get past one of the spring parts, which really confused me. I decided to switch stages, thinking I needed the Charge Kick or something.

I also went to Super Smash Gaming's stage where I only stopped playing it after I forgot I could dash jump on one of the sections. Whoops.

So I went to Minotaur's stage, which was kinda easy. The stage was okay all throughout. There were some cheap placements of the fish and some of the mazes were pretty bad when you could be climbing the bricks just to get slapped by an enemy right above your head. 6/10.

I then went BACK to Snivy's stage to realize... I had to dash onto the springs in order to change my momentum. That should've been taught to the player a LOT better than having an enemy be there. I didn't even realize that that section was changing my momentum with the enemies making it way too hard for me to understand what the heck I was doing there. The level was good on all the other parts, but I ended up hating the level because of it. The teaching should be better and w h y a r e t h e r e s o m a n y p i c k e t m e n ? 6/10

Now I went back to Super Smash Gaming's stage! Very nice stage, though not the greatest. The theme was cute and most of the placements were pretty good. To me, it was pretty average and the use of the MM4 miniboss felt a bit excessive. The challenges were pretty creative too, which I like. 7/10.

Then finally, I went back to The Creative Eye's stage. It was a bit easier go through this with most of the weapons. The checkpoint placement... needs work, but otherwise, nice stage! 8/10.

Then my last stage Poisonous Gas. I loved this stage! Despite it feeling a bit unfair at times, all of the placements felt creative and fun simultaneously! I think only a few of the screens could be edited, and the tackle fire rooms can be excessive at times, like the one with 6 tackle fires at once. 9/10.

The mini-bosses for the first eight are pretty all right, but they should've had the rolling cutter do more than ONE damage. It is NOT fun to fling yourself at a miniboss, wait for your tiny little cutter to slowly arc back to you, and dodge the miniboss' attack 28 times. But that's only the case for a few of them. (It's two times worse on TCE's stage though--) Some of the stages' miniboss' were really creative and more fun to battle than some of the other ones, like The Creative Eye's. I especially liked the one of Ben's stage, though Bubble Man kept falling through the wall and landing on the floor below. I had to skip the stage because I was basically soft-locked there. Overall, the score would've been higher if weapons didn't feel so necessary and T h e C r e a t i v e E y e ' s m i n i b o s s . 5/10.

The bosses here are a lot better than the minibosses though. It's very fun to brawl all of the normal bosses with very challenging floor levels and additions to make the fights much more fun... and a bit of a pain with just the rolling cutter. YoshI2019 was a fun boss that made me feel really dumb for being bad at, but then again, they were my first boss. It also felt very good to beat The Creative Eye so I don't have to remember the midboss. ;) 9/10.

These next four stages are great.

Let's start with my first stage, which is THE BEST STAGE in the WHOLE Fangame.

Trash man's stage was made with the hands of the Gods, dipped in the pool of liquid gold before being taken out and given a platinum coating. This was, by far, the most fun stage with very creative ideas, intense yet fair enemy placements, and surprising, fun gimmicks. Spectactular stage. It's also the only one that gives you a weapon, probably because it's such a good stage. 11/10 because I love it. Marry me. I love you.

Then it was LightDaemon's stage, which was also amazing! Of course, it wasn't as good as Trash Man's stage, but it was a really fun playthrough that got me more times than I thought. I loved this stage as well, though not as good. I think there shouldn't have been tells for the spikes when in the dark and there was like, one spike that was in an obnoxious spot... 9/10 though.

Gravitrax's stage was also nice, though it felt like it was the weakest of the four. This level in incredibly creative with the mix of quick beams and the icicle peck enemy, but something about the level felt more plain. There was a good difficulty curve, but the enemy placement was a bit more worse than the others and it didn't wow me like Trash Man's or LightDaemon's stage. 8/10.

Phunguy's stage was a great stage too! The use of astro doors and the portals were really interesting! I also didn't expect the use of the green portals to send you to one of the white circle thingies. The intro was also a near perfect recreation of Galaxy Man's stage too, which was a well done throwback with new enemies! 10/10 for this boi.

The midbosses were a lot better here, and were interesting as well. They were like different versions of the same thing, but I liked it a lot. It did feel like you were meant to use your weapons here, though. 9/10.

The bosses were great here! I give them 8/10.

Trash Man is another exception though.

That boss was amazing. Like, again, godlike work. I'm adding five extra points to that score, so 13/10.

Now the fortress stages.

I thought the first one was all right. The time bomb puzzles were great and it was all pretty fair. Some of the placements aren't the best, but I mostly liked it. 8/10

The second fortress stage is very hot. I was not expecting footholders to move the boxes like that, and that should've been looked into more than just one screen! That was amazing! 9/10 for a great Scloof Stage. Oh, and the beetles are totally beans.

Third stage wasn't the best. The difficulty felt pretty random. I feel like the room with the long stretch of magma beams should've been further ahead. It felt way harder than everything else and could've been how the level ended. It was good that the checkpoint was near that screen, before and after. 8/10.

Fourth stage was pretty interesting! I liked the random boss rush too, though they're usually random, if you don't know who's who.. Only one screen felt a bit cheap, but overall, loved it! 9/10.

Fifth stage was really bizarre, but it was all right. 7.5/10.

The bosses here are pretty good though. The only one I thought wasn't very good was the last one. That... does not seem doable without cheesing it at all. 6/10.

I haven't played the bonus stage, but then again, it is the bonus stage, so I skipped over it.

Overall, that's 176.5/220, which is a B, I think. Very good job. Overall, I mostly liked it. Only felt like it got bad at some parts. Sorry for the long reply--

That Trash Man stage though.
No.
But actually, yes.
uwu