STOP

Discuss level design, whether in general or related to your levels
LightDaemon

STOP

Post by LightDaemon » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:46 am

STOP POSTING THOUSANDS LEVELS WITH NO PIC, NO DIRECT LINK AND AN UNBELIEVABLY LONG DESCRIPTION THAT NO ONE IS GOING TO READ.

STOP MAKING INCREDIBLE LONG LEVELS METROIVANIA OR FANGAME SHIT WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE SKILLS.

START BY MAKING SHORT, EASY LEVELS WITH A FEW ENEMY TYPES AND ONE WELL USED GIMMICK. TRY TO FIND APPEALING VISUALS. INSPIRE FROM THE BEST (GAMERFROMTHEWEB, NICKELASSE, TREMIC1, TRASHMAN69, LENNY, DARKNESS, BUSTER,...)! AND SIMPLY MAKE A SHORT DESCRIPTION WITH A DIRECT LINK, ESSENTIAL INFOS ABOUT THE LEVEL (LENGTH, DIFFICULTY, SUB-WEAPONS) AND THAT'S IT.

YOU WILL GET MORE ATTENTION AND PEOPLE WILL BE MORE WILLING TO GIVE CRITICISM.

THEN LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES AND MAKE OTHER LEVELS. MANY LEVELS! AS MANY AS POSSIBLE, AS LONG AS YOU DO YOUR BEST TO MAKE SHORT AND EFFICIENT LEVELS NOT LONG AND MESSY!
Tired of Internet

TheCreativeEye
Discord: TheCreativeEye#0160

Re: STOP

Post by TheCreativeEye » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:08 am

LightDaemon wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:46 am
STOP POSTING THOUSANDS LEVELS WITH NO PIC, NO DIRECT LINK AND AN UNBELIEVABLY LONG DESCRIPTION THAT NO ONE IS GOING TO READ.

STOP MAKING INCREDIBLE LONG LEVELS METROIVANIA OR FANGAME SHIT WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE THE SKILLS.

START BY MAKING SHORT, EASY LEVELS WITH A FEW ENEMY TYPES AND ONE WELL USED GIMMICK. TRY TO FIND APPEALING VISUALS. INSPIRE FROM THE BEST (GAMERFROMTHEWEB, NICKELASSE, TREMIC1, TRASHMAN69, LENNY, DARKNESS, BUSTER,...)! AND SIMPLY MAKE A SHORT DESCRIPTION WITH A DIRECT LINK, ESSENTIAL INFOS ABOUT THE LEVEL (LENGTH, DIFFICULTY, SUB-WEAPONS) AND THAT'S IT.

YOU WILL GET MORE ATTENTION AND PEOPLE WILL BE MORE WILLING TO GIVE CRITICISM.

THEN LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES AND MAKE OTHER LEVELS. MANY LEVELS! AS MANY AS POSSIBLE, AS LONG AS YOU DO YOUR BEST TO MAKE SHORT AND EFFICIENT LEVELS NOT LONG AND MESSY!
Thank you for the useful piece of advice
Music changer for 1.6 or devs gae
(Still made the Scloof™ Turret)

Brazencoronet17
Discord: Gyro Man#5136

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:46 pm

Okay, NOW you deserve a spot on MMM Endgame's poster! this format is perfect.
http://megamanroyale.com/ <- Play

BWAHAHAHA I AM NOW THE GAMECUBE

Sticks

Post by Sticks » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:03 pm

i uh...i have nothing to say since i think i follow this philosophy anyways...

i think i do at least
Profile Name: StyxSticks

Waiting for 1.6 to put out any future levels.