Is there anything that can deflect the projectiles of the Air Stone/Fire/Nut in MMM?

General discussion of Mega Man Maker
RetroGamma15

Is there anything that can deflect the projectiles of the Air Stone/Fire/Nut in MMM?

Post by RetroGamma15 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:06 pm

Why do I need this info? Because I want to make a smart TNT system (Something similar to the detector in Blast Man Stage in MM11) So it would be perfect if there was anything that could deflect its projectiles. (specifically the Fire Version.)
Here is a photo of me trying Reflective Yoku Blocks.

iceman x fireman
Discord: Nothing Suspicious#9557

Re: Is there anything that can deflect the projectiles of the Air Stone/Fire/Nut in MMM?

Post by iceman x fireman » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:22 pm

I don't know any object that can reflect those projectiles, or any for that matter, {Please @ me if I turn out to be wrong} the only thing I can think about is Proto's shield, but that probably won't work for what your trying to do.
Just a mod in a great fanbase

The Knowledge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

RetroGamma15

Re: Is there anything that can deflect the projectiles of the Air Stone/Fire/Nut in MMM?

Post by RetroGamma15 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:24 pm

iceman x fireman wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:22 pm
I don't know any object that can reflect those projectiles, or any for that matter, {Please @ me if I turn out to be wrong} the only thing I can think about is Proto's shield, but that probably won't work for what your trying to do.
Well thankfully, I found a better way to make a smart TNT system! (Though it is pretty bulky)

Just In case you want to know the timing, The Upper Fire Beam has 1, and the lower 3
The bombs can me timed anything.

Thank you anyways: