Mega Man Maker Level Creation Contest 2019 Submissions closed

General discussion of Mega Man Maker
Aze
Discord: Aze#7228

Mega Man Maker Level Creation Contest 2019 Submissions closed

Post by Aze » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:16 pm

That's right folks, you saw that right. The Level Creation Contest is back and it's been reformed. For more information, check out this document: http://tinyurl.com/MMMLCC-announced

Our judges have been picked and their intros have been written. Take a look at who's judging your levels https://tinyurl.com/MMMLCC-Judges

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or in the MMM discord. DO NOT SUBMIT LEVELS HERE. A special channel for that will open eventually.

The submissions are now closed, thank you for participating. We'll release the public tracker of progress once we have gathered every level.

track the completion status of the LCC here
http://tinyurl.com/MMMLCC-tracker
BRUTAL EDITION COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2677

V1ralGam3r
Discord: #1787

Re: Mega Man Maker Level Creation Contest 2019

Post by V1ralGam3r » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:17 pm

Oh shit, here we go again.

Yep, this is a real thing that's happening. To everyone participating, hope y'all have fun! :D
Knight needs caffeine badly.

Uranus

Post by Uranus » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:58 pm

I have a question, do you have to at least put one stage in every category or just one stage in one category
I am an ASS planet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JOIN THE UNITED CORPARATIONS TODAY!!

pm me to do so

Aze

Post by Aze » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:54 pm

Uranus wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:58 pm
I have a question, do you have to at least put one stage in every category or just one stage in one category
You may put one stage in each category.

MegaFan13
Discord: SnappyBoi

Post by MegaFan13 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:14 pm

I went to apply to this, I spent a good hour trying for the traditional application. Anndd of course the page crashed and did not submit.

I just felt like sharing my painful experience
MM6 is the best MM game

YT Channel: BlizzardBoi

Blast Man
Discord: Play Dash#9888

Post by Blast Man » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:57 pm

Trying to apply for a judge, wish me luck.
Mega Man Maker X Mod Thread:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8816

KRDrive

Post by KRDrive » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:07 pm

What about people that can't join Discord?

Aze

Post by Aze » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:19 pm

KRDrive wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:07 pm
That's not exactly our problem. Nothing is stopping you from joining discord, unless you have been banned which in that case is a good sign that we shouldn't accept your application. And our entire judge group and structure shouldn't adapt solely to you because you don't want to use it. This isn't the old LCC where communication is handled through private messages and DMs.

V1ralGam3r

Post by V1ralGam3r » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:19 pm

KRDrive wrote:
Just in case Aze jumped the gun and you just wanted to know about submitting a stage, there will be a dedicated Forums post for stage submissions in both categories once those open.

KRDrive

Post by KRDrive » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:02 pm

Aze wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:19 pm
KRDrive wrote:
That's not exactly our problem. Nothing is stopping you from joining discord, unless you have been banned which in that case is a good sign that we shouldn't accept your application. And our entire judge group and structure shouldn't adapt solely to you because you don't want to use it. This isn't the old LCC where communication is handled through private messages and DMs.
That's incredibly unfair specially against someone unfairly banned by a mod who was also abusive.

Nigel Chinclucker

Post by Nigel Chinclucker » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:17 pm

Is there gonna be a submission thread on Discord later, or can we just submit it somewhere now?
My Most Popular Levels:
283233: Cheery Happy Funtime
213787: Ye Olde Basic Castle
204335: Runaway Train

V1ralGam3r

Post by V1ralGam3r » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:35 pm

Nigel Chinclucker wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:17 pm
Is there gonna be a submission thread on Discord later, or can we just submit it somewhere now?
The document says that dedicated submission channels will be opened when the submission period begins.

Please read all of the document before asking questions - that's to everyone. :|

MegaFan13

Post by MegaFan13 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:47 am

KRDrive wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:02 pm
Aze wrote:
KRDrive wrote:
That's incredibly unfair specially against someone unfairly banned by a mod who was also abusive.
Yeah I know mate, sorry for Aze being angry (Aze per usual)
MM6 is the best MM game

Aze

Post by Aze » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:11 am

KRDrive wrote:
Aze wrote:
KRDrive wrote:
Feel free to file a complaint to WreckingPrograms in a PM:
-What were you called in the MMM discord at that time?
-Who banned you?
-Are there any witnesses and if so who are they?
-Have any evidence like screenshots? Or do you remember any specific lines someone said so we can easily search it up and do our own research?

You should have done that, since it's not my responsibility nor concern. What I do know is that the rules of the MMM server also apply to the Judge server, and I can't exactly trust you with little to no evidence other than some accusations. And we still won't adapt our perfectly fine and easy to monitor and organize system just for one person.

Aze

Post by Aze » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:15 am

MegaFan13 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:47 am
Yeah I know mate, sorry for Aze being angry (Aze per usual)
Please don't do that, not only is it rude and immature to read someone's text in a voice you think they sound like, but this comment also adds nothing relevant to the contest nor to the topic at hand. I wasn't rude nor angry, I am only following rules myself and orders from higherups. Also advice, try not to jump on a train you don't know where it is going, what evidence is there that they were unfairly banned? If you consider just accusations evidence, well I don't know what to say. And this is a warning to not jab people, infact that's a rule in this contest. I'm letting you off with a warning, one more comment like this and your judge applications won't be even looked at let alone accepted/your levels will be disqualified.

Darkness
Discord: Darkness#3871

Post by Darkness » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:09 pm

Too busy to judge or help with managing the contest unfortunately, but I will submit a stage or two, good luck everyone!

Btw, speaking as a dedicated person in the community in general, I'd like we all to not devolve to jabbing and bickering, and just have fun together.
Challenge Assistant. exam incoming, someone help me.

Nigel Chinclucker

Post by Nigel Chinclucker » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:35 pm

V1ralGam3r wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:35 pm
Nigel Chinclucker wrote:
The document says that dedicated submission channels will be opened when the submission period begins.

Please read all of the document before asking questions - that's to everyone. :|
Right. Forgot I already read that. Meant to only ask about submitting somewhere now, or if we had to wait for the Discord submission channel. Should have reworded it.
My Most Popular Levels:
283233: Cheery Happy Funtime
213787: Ye Olde Basic Castle
204335: Runaway Train

V1ralGam3r

Post by V1ralGam3r » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:47 pm

Nigel Chinclucker wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:35 pm
V1ralGam3r wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:35 pm
Nigel Chinclucker wrote:

Right. Forgot I already read that. Meant to only ask about submitting somewhere now, or if we had to wait for the Discord submission channel. Should have reworded it.
Ah, fair enough - you have to wait for submissions to begin, same as the other MMM official challenges so far, both for Forums and Discord submission methods. That'll give you time to have your stage tested and improve it if necessary.

KRDrive

Post by KRDrive » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:58 pm

Aze wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:11 am
KRDrive wrote:
Aze wrote:

-Who banned you?
-Have any evidence like screenshots? Or do you remember any specific lines someone said so we can easily search it up and do our own research?

You should have done that, since it's not my responsibility nor concern. What I do know is that the rules of the MMM server also apply to the Judge server, and I can't exactly trust you with little to no evidence other than some accusations. And we still won't adapt our perfectly fine and easy to monitor and organize system just for one person.
Do you honestly expect me to gather evidence of 2 years or more long ago, specially if I have no access to it?
Or to remember people by their ever changing alias?
All I can say: I was right about TGS 2017.
The culprit was demoted and I think banned too after being caught at a later date.

That's all I'll say.

MegaFan13

Post by MegaFan13 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:10 pm

KRDrive wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:58 pm
Aze wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:11 am
KRDrive wrote:

-Who banned you?

Do you honestly expect me to gather evidence of 2 years or more long ago, specially if I have no access to it?
Or to remember people by their ever changing alias?
All I can say: I was right about TGS 2017.
The culprit was demoted and I think banned too after being caught at a later date.

That's all I'll say.
I wouldn’t talk back to Aze because every time you do you get threatened to be banned or a warning. Or sometimes you get off Scott free
MM6 is the best MM game