Page 3 of 3

Re: Upcoming Mod by UlticraftMTT (Rockman CX, Expanded MM7, MM&B, and much more)

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:09 am
by UlticraftMTT
14Protoman wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:41 pm
I recommend you change to Wind Man for Gyro Man and in passing, Silver Tomahawk for Gyro Attack or change that name to Tornado Hold
Unfortunately I've already modded Jupiter from Mega Man V over Wind Man.

Re: Upcoming Mod by UlticraftMTT (Rockman CX, Expanded MM7, MM&B, and much more)

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:18 am
by 14Protoman
UlticraftMTT wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:09 am
14Protoman wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:41 pm
I recommend you change to Wind Man for Gyro Man and in passing, Silver Tomahawk for Gyro Attack or change that name to Tornado Hold
Unfortunately I've already modded Jupiter from Mega Man V over Wind Man.
Then another boss, like tornado man.

Re: Mega Man Maker Plus Mod by UlticraftMTT (Rockman CX, Expanded MM7, MM&B, and much more)

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:21 pm
by UlticraftMTT
One of the big announcements i'm making is that i am going to officially reveal the mod's name. It is called Mega Man Maker Plus.

Re: Mega Man Maker Plus Mod by UlticraftMTT (Rockman CX, Expanded MM7, MM&B, and much more)

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:29 am
by UlticraftMTT
Cheat Man joins Mega Man Maker Plus! Note that he can't fully replace himself with Shade Man, but he's in good enough.

Image

Re: Mega Man Maker Plus Mod by UlticraftMTT (Rockman CX, Expanded MM7, MM&B, and much more)

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:35 am
by QuartexGames
UlticraftMTT wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:29 am
Cheat Man joins Mega Man Maker Plus! Note that he can't fully replace himself with Shade Man, but he's in good enough.

Image
Neat.

Re: Mega Man Maker Plus Mod by UlticraftMTT (Rockman CX, Expanded MM7, MM&B, and much more)

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:42 am
by supersmashgaming
UlticraftMTT wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:29 am
Cheat Man joins Mega Man Maker Plus! Note that he can't fully replace himself with Shade Man, but he's in good enough.

Image
Cool. Guessing Flame Sword will become the Cheat Saber

Re: Mega Man Maker Plus Mod by UlticraftMTT (Rockman CX, Expanded MM7, MM&B, and much more)

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:01 pm
by UlticraftMTT
supersmashgaming wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:42 am
UlticraftMTT wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:29 am
Cheat Man joins Mega Man Maker Plus! Note that he can't fully replace himself with Shade Man, but he's in good enough.

Image
Cool. Guessing Flame Sword will become the Cheat Saber
That will probably not happen, unfortunately, because the Flame Sword has a massive amount of hitboxes, animation frames, and masks. There's even some sprites where it's bound to Mega Man, Proto Man, and Bass. By the time i successfully modded the Cheat Saber over Flame Sword, 1.6 might already be out.

I am considering other CX weapons though, i might do the Paper Cutter (Yoshino Man's weapon) over the Metal Blade, i might do the Fire Flower (Fire Mario's Weapon) over the Flame Blast, and i might do the CX Buster over the Perfect Freeze or Needle Cannon.

Re: Mega Man Maker Plus Mod by UlticraftMTT (Rockman CX, Expanded MM7, MM&B, and much more)

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:05 pm
by 14Protoman
This thread is dead, I feel like you should post a new announcement

Re: Mega Man Maker Plus Mod by UlticraftMTT (Rockman CX, Expanded MM7, MM&B, and much more)

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:36 pm
by TheCreativeEye
UlticraftMTT wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:01 pm
supersmashgaming wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:42 am
UlticraftMTT wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:29 am
Cheat Man joins Mega Man Maker Plus! Note that he can't fully replace himself with Shade Man, but he's in good enough.

Image
Cool. Guessing Flame Sword will become the Cheat Saber
That will probably not happen, unfortunately, because the Flame Sword has a massive amount of hitboxes, animation frames, and masks. There's even some sprites where it's bound to Mega Man, Proto Man, and Bass. By the time i successfully modded the Cheat Saber over Flame Sword, 1.6 might already be out.

I am considering other CX weapons though, i might do the Paper Cutter (Yoshino Man's weapon) over the Metal Blade, i might do the Fire Flower (Fire Mario's Weapon) over the Flame Blast, and i might do the CX Buster over the Perfect Freeze or Needle Cannon.
Can't you just use Undertale Mod Tool? It makes sprite extraction like 10 times easier

Re: Mega Man Maker Plus Mod by UlticraftMTT (Rockman CX, Expanded MM7, MM&B, and much more)

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:02 pm
by UlticraftMTT
TheCreativeEye wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:36 pm
UlticraftMTT wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:01 pm
supersmashgaming wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:42 am


Cool. Guessing Flame Sword will become the Cheat Saber
That will probably not happen, unfortunately, because the Flame Sword has a massive amount of hitboxes, animation frames, and masks. There's even some sprites where it's bound to Mega Man, Proto Man, and Bass. By the time i successfully modded the Cheat Saber over Flame Sword, 1.6 might already be out.

I am considering other CX weapons though, i might do the Paper Cutter (Yoshino Man's weapon) over the Metal Blade, i might do the Fire Flower (Fire Mario's Weapon) over the Flame Blast, and i might do the CX Buster over the Perfect Freeze or Needle Cannon.
Can't you just use Undertale Mod Tool? It makes sprite extraction like 10 times easier
I am using Undertale Mod Tool. There are actually way too may sprites to deal with and a lot of mask problems too.
14Protoman wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:05 pm
This thread is dead, I feel like you should post a new announcement
I am considering releasing this mod very soon. It won't be in a 100% finished state, unfortunately.