Page 1 of 1

Mega Man Maker Revolution Reveal/News Thread (Dead)

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:36 pm
by Uranus
Mega Man Maker Revolution is a brand new fan game coming 2019, it will be built in the Mega Man Maker Engine. Now lets enter the Uranus Gaming Science Department


ROBOT MASTERS

There will be 8 robot master stages and 4 wily stages, each stage will be released separately, play in order of release

Many Man - August

Camoflague Man - 2019

Kentucky Man - 2019

Those are the first 3 robot masters. Many Mans stage is currently in development


Plot



Dr Wily has sold eight robot masters to support revolutions in Iran, Pakistan, Venuzuala, Serbia, Ethiopia, New Zealand, Finland and Israel. The United Nations hires Mega Man to stop them. Many Man will take place on a nuclear submarine in Isreal to them go to the sewers to find Many Man




Expansion Packs


Now the big surprise, Mega Man Maker Revolution will have free expansions (or updates) coming in 2019 or 2020 with new bosses, levels, weapons and more.



The team over at UGSD are hard at work in this project and hope you enjoy it when it releases, screenshots will be added here overtime. That's all

(NOW DEAD)

Re: Mega Man Revolution Reveal/News Thread

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:44 pm
by epicawesomeman13


might wanna change the name, yo.

Re: Mega Man Revolution Reveal/News Thread

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:04 pm
by Blast Man
Uranus wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:36 pm
Dr Wily has sold eight robot masters to support revolutions in Iran, Pakistan, Venuzuala, Serbia, Ethiopia, New Zealand, Finland and Isreal.
PLEASE, DON'T.

Re: Mega Man Revolution Reveal/News Thread

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:27 pm
by Uranus
epicawesomeman13 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:44 pm


might wanna change the name, yo.
Yes, its Mega Man Maker Revolution

Re: Mega Man Revolution Reveal/News Thread

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:10 pm
by Gravitrax64
Uranus wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:27 pm
epicawesomeman13 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:44 pm


might wanna change the name, yo.
Yes, its Mega Man Maker Revolution
It's about time a MMM fangame was made

Re: Mega Man Revolution Reveal/News Thread

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:03 am
by Uranus
Blast Man wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:04 pm
Uranus wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:36 pm
Dr Wily has sold eight robot masters to support revolutions in Iran, Pakistan, Venuzuala, Serbia, Ethiopia, New Zealand, Finland and Isreal.
PLEASE, DON'T.

What, who hates Isreal

Re: Mega Man Revolution Reveal/News Thread

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:11 am
by QuartexGames
Uranus wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:03 am
Blast Man wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:04 pm
Uranus wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:36 pm
Dr Wily has sold eight robot masters to support revolutions in Iran, Pakistan, Venuzuala, Serbia, Ethiopia, New Zealand, Finland and Isreal.
PLEASE, DON'T.

What, who hates Isreal
He proves It's real

Re: Mega Man Maker Revolution Reveal/News Thread

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:16 pm
by LeonardMan
QuartexGames wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:11 am
Uranus wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:03 am
Blast Man wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:04 pm
PLEASE, DON'T.

What, who hates Isreal
He proves It's real
I think he truly doesn't know that he mis-spelled "Israel"...

Re: Mega Man Maker Revolution Reveal/News Thread

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:17 pm
by Uranus
LeonardMan wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:16 pm
QuartexGames wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:11 am
Uranus wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:03 am



What, who hates Isreal
He proves It's real
I think he truly doesn't know that he mis-spelled "Israel"...
1. Yes I did miss Israel, sorry

2. Stop arguing about Israel

Re: Mega Man Maker Revolution Reveal/News Thread

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:49 pm
by Uranus
Update: since 1.6 is coming shortly, I have officially delayed Many Man to August and Camoflague Man to 2019 in order for the new assets to be inculded, sorry for the wait, I need to boost morale to keep the project alive

Re: Mega Man Maker Revolution Reveal/News Thread

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:42 pm
by Brazencoronet17
Many men make camo man maker mega man's ghostly mega attack.

It'll be quite a SHOCC

Re: Mega Man Maker Revolution Reveal/News Thread

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:03 pm
by QuartexGames
LeonardMan wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:16 pm
QuartexGames wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:11 am
Uranus wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:03 am



What, who hates Isreal
He proves It's real
I think he truly doesn't know that he mis-spelled "Israel"...
Maybe... Maybe not... But It's real that Israel isreal.

Re: Mega Man Maker Revolution Reveal/News Thread

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:05 am
by Uranus
Somewhat bump, just saying this isn't dead but development will pick up again in August

Re: Mega Man Maker Revolution Reveal/News Thread

Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:35 am
by Ice Lord
Uranus wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:36 pm
Dr Wily has sold eight robot masters to support revolutions in Iran, Pakistan, Venuzuala, Serbia, Ethiopia, New Zealand, Finland and Israel.
Venuzuala?

Re: Mega Man Maker Revolution Reveal/News Thread (Dead)

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:52 pm
by Uranus
Update: NOW DEAD

Re: Mega Man Maker Revolution Reveal/News Thread (Dead)

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:52 pm
by Blast Man
Sexius 8 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:47 pm
Image
Sexius 8 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:44 pm
Uranus wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:52 pm
Update: NOW DEAD
I fuck U and you will die, go commit off and salamat big Sexius alt account
frick the fricken frick out of the fracken fruck out of this frickin fruckin frecking forums

Re: Mega Man Maker Revolution Reveal/News Thread (Dead)

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:51 pm
by Megamanvwxyz
Blast Man wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:52 pm
Sexius 8 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:47 pm
Image
Sexius 8 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:44 pm
Uranus wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:52 pm
Update: NOW DEAD
I fuck U and you will die, go commit off and salamat big Sexius alt account
frick the fricken frick out of the fracken fruck out of this frickin fruckin frecking forums
If you really want him to go away, just ignore him, don't respond to any of his posts, that's what he wants is people responding in anger, which just makes him want to come back to annoy and piss people off, if anything just report the post so it can get deleted, and the alt account banned.