Determine when 1.6 is gonna be release, also new member

General discussion of Mega Man Maker
Post Reply
Croby28
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Determine when 1.6 is gonna be release, also new member

Post by Croby28 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:12 pm

I see that maybe 1.6 is gonna be release in August 4th - August 8th


Why

They said in the 2nd anniversary video that it Will takes time yeah, however don't forget that 1.6 will include megaman 10 content they already in 8-bit which they can make the project much simpler, and coding would be easy too,as for megaman 11 megaman 11 is the reason that 1.6 will takes time,if they added the double gear it will takes time to program,the bosses are much harder to program except tundra man,and the weapon too also if they added the power gear mechanics to the arsenals, however some enemies doesn't take time to program for megaman 11 enemies, and megaman 10's too,I really hope it will release in early august

[*]which bosses you want the most in 1.6
  • 1.tundra man
    2.acid man
    3.nitro man
    4.solar man
Also I am new to this forum :D

Croby28
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Re: Determine when 1.6 is gonna be release, also new member

Post by Croby28 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:13 pm

Also how you can make a poll :lol:

User avatar
LeonardMan
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:55 am

Re: Determine when 1.6 is gonna be release, also new member

Post by LeonardMan » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:41 pm

Firstly: Welcome to the Mega Man Maker forums.

Secondly:
Croby28 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:12 pm
[*]which bosses you want the most in 1.6
1.tundra man
2.acid man
3.nitro man
4.solar man
It has already been announced that Sheep Man will be occupying one of the Mega Man 10 spots.

...But yeah, I want Tundra Man too, only because we're severely lacking on ice-themed bosses.
Bubble Bobble: 242483

Castle of Illusion:
1: 231053
2: 231057
3: 231059
4: 231062
5: 231064
Final: 231066

Mr. Gimmick:
1: 178176
2: 178177
3: 178178
4: 178181
5: 178192
6: 178198
Final: ??????, Hunt for each digit in the other 6 levels!

User avatar
Brazencoronet17
Posts: 3516
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:09 pm
Location: On a collegits' shelf
Discord: Gyro Man#5136
Contact:

Re: Determine when 1.6 is gonna be release, also new member

Post by Brazencoronet17 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:43 pm

Whenever it's ready %
http://megamanroyale.com/ <- Play

BWAHAHAHA I AM NOW THE GAMECUBE

Croby28
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Re: Determine when 1.6 is gonna be release, also new member

Post by Croby28 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:34 pm

LeonardMan wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:41 pm
Firstly: Welcome to the Mega Man Maker forums.

Secondly:
Croby28 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:12 pm
[*]which bosses you want the most in 1.6
1.tundra man
2.acid man
3.nitro man
4.solar man
It has already been announced that Sheep Man will be occupying one of the Mega Man 10 spots.

...But yeah, I want Tundra Man too, only because we're severely lacking on ice-themed bosses.
yeah i know it is very cool that sheep man is in and his weapon, also i really want tundra man he is easy as i mentioned or simple and i want scramble thunder :mrgreen:

Croby28
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Re: Determine when 1.6 is gonna be release, also new member

Post by Croby28 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:36 pm

Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:43 pm
Whenever it's ready %


i know but you can say that i predict when it will release

User avatar
LeonardMan
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:55 am

Re: Determine when 1.6 is gonna be release, also new member

Post by LeonardMan » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:02 pm

Croby28 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:34 pm
and i want scramble thunder
I want Scramble Thunder too, but I want Chill Spike, Tundra Storm and Water Shield even more.
Bubble Bobble: 242483

Castle of Illusion:
1: 231053
2: 231057
3: 231059
4: 231062
5: 231064
Final: 231066

Mr. Gimmick:
1: 178176
2: 178177
3: 178178
4: 178181
5: 178192
6: 178198
Final: ??????, Hunt for each digit in the other 6 levels!

User avatar
14Protoman
Posts: 645
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:24 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: Determine when 1.6 is gonna be release, also new member

Post by 14Protoman » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:14 pm

One second, are you croby, from YouTube?

Croby28
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Re: Determine when 1.6 is gonna be release, also new member

Post by Croby28 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:01 pm

14Protoman wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:14 pm
One second, are you croby, from YouTube?
Yes

Croby28
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Re: Determine when 1.6 is gonna be release, also new member

Post by Croby28 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:02 pm

LeonardMan wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:02 pm
Croby28 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:34 pm
and i want scramble thunder
I want Scramble Thunder too, but I want Chill Spike, Tundra Storm and Water Shield even more.
Yeah but scramble thunder is really OV and probably the best crawling weapon and it would be fun for puzzel levels

User avatar
14Protoman
Posts: 645
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:24 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: Determine when 1.6 is gonna be release, also new member

Post by 14Protoman » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:05 pm

Croby28 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:01 pm
14Protoman wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:14 pm
One second, are you croby, from YouTube?
Yes
:) :) Croby!Nice to see you! I see you on YT from time to time and it's good to meet you!

Croby28
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Re: Determine when 1.6 is gonna be release, also new member

Post by Croby28 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:01 am

14Protoman wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:05 pm
Croby28 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:01 pm
14Protoman wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:14 pm
One second, are you croby, from YouTube?
Yes
:) :) Croby!Nice to see you! I see you on YT from time to time and it's good to meet you!
Thanks very much my friend :D

User avatar
MegaJosh67
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:14 am

Re: Determine when 1.6 is gonna be release, also new member

Post by MegaJosh67 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:13 am

I would like these robot masters to be added.
Pump Man
Torch Man
Tundra Man
I am... Scarf Man.

User avatar
DestroyerOfDestruction
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:42 am
Location: Colombia
Discord: BigDestroyer#4335
Contact:

Re: Determine when 1.6 is gonna be release, also new member

Post by DestroyerOfDestruction » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:36 am

Croby28 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:13 pm
Also how you can make a poll :lol:
The tab Poll options has all you need.
You may warn me about problems in the MMM platforms.

User avatar
JJTA1211
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:12 am
Location: Michigan, USA
Discord: JordanB3047#3047
Contact:

Re: Determine when 1.6 is gonna be release, also new member

Post by JJTA1211 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:36 am

Maybe I want Tundra Man because he's easier. The weapons I want are Triple Blade, Ballade Cracker, Pile Driver and more...
My levels:
https://megamanmaker.com/?level=334258
https://megamanmaker.com/?level=340303

If you would like to join my discord server, click here: https://discord.gg/gA93FWF

astro man
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Re: Determine when 1.6 is gonna be release, also new member

Post by astro man » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:57 am

If I know Croby, I also saw you on YouTube. You deserve a great welcome :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests