What happened to the mods?

General discussion of Mega Man Maker
Post Reply
User avatar
SpongebobFTWVyondFTL
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:39 pm
Location: Japan

What happened to the mods?

Post by SpongebobFTWVyondFTL » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:29 am

We haven't seen any announcement made on any mod's threads for a long time. They seem to be dead, or their creators abandoned the projects. I don't know what happened, but I assume that in some time they'll get another announcement by their official creators.
Rockman rocks so hard!!! AND SO DOES SPONGEBOB.
I was too lazy to continue ROCKMAN 2 UBER that I had to cancel it. I made 4 of its stages in 1.5.5.1: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9419
Image

User avatar
Blast Man
Posts: 1042
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:11 pm
Discord: Play Dash#9888
Contact:

Re: What happened to the mods?

Post by Blast Man » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:54 am

lmao i just have a lot on life it takes time
Gamer/Pixel Artist a.k.a Play Dash (yes, that's 12 year-old me's account here before i done a dumb thing, wow i was a dummy back then) | Twitch: Play_Dash

Mega Man Maker X mod thread:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8816

User avatar
LeonardMan
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:55 am

Re: What happened to the mods?

Post by LeonardMan » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:50 pm

SpongebobFTWVyondFTL wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:29 am
We haven't seen any announcement made on any mod's threads for a long time. They seem to be dead, or their creators abandoned the projects. I don't know what happened, but I assume that in some time they'll get another announcement by their official creators.
It's my guess they must be waiting for 1.6 to come out before they mod again. Every update apparently shifts all the sprites and graphics around, causing mods made for previous versions to break. It would be no use making a mod for 1.5 when 1.6 seems to be just around the corner.

User avatar
rollerC
Posts: 327
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:08 am
Discord: rollerC#5125
Contact:

Re: What happened to the mods?

Post by rollerC » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:20 pm

we haven't had any real modmakers around these parts since 1969
pee

AppendixOfTheCards
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: What happened to the mods?

Post by AppendixOfTheCards » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:20 pm

rollerC wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:20 pm
we haven't had any real modmakers around these parts since 1969
That's when I got my first real six-string! Bought it at the five-and-dime. I played it till my fingers bled.

User avatar
Megamanvwxyz
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: What happened to the mods?

Post by Megamanvwxyz » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:03 pm

AppendixOfTheCards wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:20 pm
rollerC wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:20 pm
we haven't had any real modmakers around these parts since 1969
That's when I got my first real six-string! Bought it at the five-and-dime. I played it till my fingers bled.
https://youtu.be/eFjjO_lhf9c
I'm melting! I'm melting!

User avatar
phunguy06
Posts: 1443
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:46 pm
Location: that's right i do live in a location
Discord: https://discord.gg/4uNSrqe / phunguy06#5940
Contact:

Re: What happened to the mods?

Post by phunguy06 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:44 pm

LeonardMan wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:50 pm
It's my guess they must be waiting for 1.6 to come out before they mod again. Every update apparently shifts all the sprites and graphics around, causing mods made for previous versions to break. It would be no use making a mod for 1.5 when 1.6 seems to be just around the corner.
that's a good explanation, but the real reason is that my computer exploded along with the mod and the aliens put a curse on me so i could never mod again, duh
Image

Image Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests