Enemies and level items that interact with certain weapons

General discussion of Mega Man Maker
14Protoman

Enemies and level items that interact with certain weapons

Post by 14Protoman » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:34 pm

First of all, I put this in general discussion, because in Comments and suggestions it would be a suggestion, not a wish list, instead, I am speaking with understandable arguments and with which I am looking for new physics for the game.

Those assets that interact with fire, water or electricity, among others.
There are shimobey and fire servers that explode directly if burned, do not need to leave a rest or back off; oil, which is less deadly, of PU; Cactus Spy, whose cactus you can burn; What is missing that interacts with fire? Let me know...
Originally the Fire met could be destroyed with a single Water ballon and evaporated, please add that WP function, it's less, but fun; if Solar man were added, Water wave should put out the fire in his head.
The electric enemies could be destroyed (I speak of the Smaplar, Biree and Elec crosser / xtender) should be due to the rubber and glass weapons (specifically Crystal eye, Jewel satellite, Rebound striker and Bounce ball) in the game, to create new dependencies and physical, in addition, the elec beam should also be affected by them.
If Chill spike is added, it should freeze all enemies, except those of fire and ice, as shown by MM10 (except the flame pillars and the Wily firewall).
Did something else occur to you that should be in the game?

14Protoman

Re: Enemies and level items that interact with certain weapons

Post by 14Protoman » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:35 pm

Sometimes i think no one cares my topics

D-Man

Post by D-Man » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:18 pm

14Protoman wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:35 pm
Sometimes i think no one cares my topics
The reason your topics do not get many replies is due to how difficult it is to understand your writing. It's easy to tell that English is not your primary language, your sentences are structured strangely, and the fact that the whole thing is bunched together with no line breaks makes it even harder to read.

I can understand the general idea you have, though. I also would like more elemental weapon interactibility, although in the form of objects as opposed to enemies.

14Protoman

Post by 14Protoman » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:23 pm

What else interacts with fire?