Firewall Discussion Thread

General discussion of Mega Man Maker
Uranus

Firewall Discussion Thread

Post by Uranus » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:26 pm

Once I get to this update, the firewall will be one of the things I will toy around with. What are your thoughts
I've now reached 1000 posts!!! I'm a forum classic now :D :D :D

JOIN THE UNITED CORPARATIONS TODAY!!

pm me to do so

14Protoman

Re: Firewall Discussion Thread

Post by 14Protoman » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:04 pm

Uranus wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:26 pm
Once I get to this update, the firewall will be one of the things I will toy around with. What are your thoughts
OK, i think that fire wall could keep the name wily firewawll tm as a sample joke, but the really importat info i wanna for give is here:

It will be inevitably able for freeze so if the deveplovers add Tundra storm and Chill spikes they will freeze the wall also like P.freeze, Ice slasher and Blizzard attack.

I expect it have a stopper, that is, a place for stop it rising way and it coul have an use like lava.

I expect also it have a capacity for hide enemies or level objects like Footholders or push blocks and use that for over-explode the idea of rocks of lava for stand in them or even kill enemies in invisible state like Stone air even if they are in invencibility state, so they could destroy crash lifts or other level objects, but hey, that's a lot, I prefer the first one.

Another good option for it, is the idea of use the water of the levels for hide of this danger and pass without problem, but if you jump out of water obviously you will lose, and if the wall has a end, that could be a good idea for simulate Mattrex lava runner.

I hop it like you. And yes, this time i used my head for write in english.

MrDocrobot

Re: Firewall Discussion Thread

Post by MrDocrobot » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:26 pm

Uranus wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:26 pm
I can't wait to toy around with it, personally. It'll be a cool auto scrolling hazard that'll be useful for certain designs for levels I have. Especially since it can move vertically too.