[Spriter] IVanzuro

Want to join the team? Check the application guidelines and see if we're hiring!
IVanzuro

[Spriter] IVanzuro

Post by IVanzuro » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:21 am

ImageHello, I have worked sprites, I understand how they are drawn, mainly graphics, I have worked in editing programs such as Rockman 2 editor (3,4,5,6) counting the program called Megaflex, which is where the Tiles (8x8) are edited. Megamaker at the time of the edition uses a box of 16x16 formed by 4 tiles of 8x8, I know that they are looking for a programmer, but I am giving some data of what is in the sprites. I have edited Tiles of 16x16 in just 10 minutes, in a hack editing program, like the ones mentioned above, the table of a level of a boss has in total to edit to complete the level has 256 tiles of 16x16, 256 tiles of 8x8 , the screen comes with 64 tiles of 32x32 then the screen consists of 256 tiles of 16x16, the screen consists of 1024 tiles of 8x8.
What I want to achieve is to edit sprites and character sprites
Is it necessary to draw movement by movement for an enemy?

Well, that's what I wanted to comment. I am looking forward to your response. Thank you

Excuse me for my terrible english, speak spanish, but i have knowledge about editing sprites

This can not insert images. I'm sorry but I can not give you a sample

RandomCatDude
Discord: Randomcatdude#3702

Re: [Spriter] IVanzuro

Post by RandomCatDude » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:04 am

They aren't hiring spriters.
We are currently hiring a server/database manager
Hound's probably gonna come here and lock this thread eventually.
I tried to fit Cave Johnson's lemon rant here, but it didn't fit. Stupid 255 character limit...

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Re: [Spriter] IVanzuro

Post by Royalguard » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:01 pm

Either nobody is reading the pinned "Application Guidelines" topic, or people are reading it and not understanding that the Mega Man Maker staff don't want applications for anything except the position(s) listed.

Maybe the pinned "Application guidelines" topic should be revised for further clarity on this matter?