[Spriter] Play Dash

Want to join the team? Check the application guidelines and see if we're hiring!
Play Dash
Discord: 9888

[Spriter] Play Dash

Post by Play Dash » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:22 pm

Why i should be the spriter? Have you seen my 8-bit Oil Man yet?
I am skilled in art, and i also good with pixel art (seriously!) you can see the level "Zygarde" By Play Dash in Geometry Dash for an example (Yes, PD is me too on GD. not to be mistaken for my original, spaceless account (PlayDash), GD Full Editon must be buyed, but there are no other purchases after that and the game is fun) and as i said, you can see my art in the suggestions forum. I am a cool person that should make pixel art for you, Maybe even an 8-bit Brick Man! (RB name got changed to an unknown title)

The reason, as i said, that i should apply is because i am good at pixel art when it matters.
(N.B. i used Tornado Man's sprite as 8-bit OM's base. And yes the sprite of OM is based on the Archie Comics one)
You set the oil Bucket on fire, WreckingPrograms!
We only want Bucket!
#FireLuigi1000LetBucketStepIn

IVanzuro

Re: [Spriter] Play Dash

Post by IVanzuro » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:52 am

Hello Play Dash, are you also going to post spriter? all right. But I read what you wrote and I see that you want to create megaman characters, objects and weapons, which would be very helpful in this kind of thing. I want to post as a graphics creator in Mega Maker (tile editing) it counts as a spriter, right? or I'm wrong but anyway if the Mega Maker team is in need of this kind of help, both yours and mine, if I offer myself.
Bye :D

S0ulmoose
Discord: S0ulmoose#1284

Re: [Spriter] Play Dash

Post by S0ulmoose » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:52 pm

We are currently hiring a server/database manager. If you're interested in maintaining the server and implementing new API features, feel free to apply! We're using the following:
Linux Ubuntu server
Docker Containers with Docker-Compose deployment
Java REST web application with Tomcat Server for backend
MySQL Database for storage
Make sure you have at least moderate knowledge of these before applying.
Sorry to say, but they're not looking for a spriter at the moment.
Prontoman rulez

You need me to say anything else?