[Programmer] Ziratha

Want to join the team? Check the application guidelines and see if we're hiring!
ziratha

[Programmer] Ziratha

Post by ziratha » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:56 pm

I can't say I've worked as a software engineer but I know how to program. I am most fluent in java, but I have programmed in c/c++ before. I don't have any software I can show you since most of the programming I have done recently has been for my PhD work in maple/matlab. I would love to contribute to this project.

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Re: [Programmer] Ziratha

Post by Royalguard » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:47 pm

I may be wrong, but according to the "Application guidelines" topic, I don't believe they are hiring a programmer at the moment.
We are currently hiring a server/database manager.
You also didn't supply examples of you work.
Provide examples of your work, preferably in the style we're looking for. For graphics, these are sprites in the NES Mega Man style. For music, these are tracks made in FamiTracker (preferably 0CC-FamiTracker, but not required). For programming-related applications, share projects you have worked on before or are currently working on.

Play Dash
Discord: 9888

Post by Play Dash » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:09 pm

*screams along with Hound*
You set the oil Bucket on fire, WreckingPrograms!
We only want Bucket!
#FireLuigi1000LetBucketStepIn

ziratha

Post by ziratha » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:56 pm

I saw that they were asking for a server/database manager, but that doesn't mean you can't "drop off" a resume. You never know what positions may become available. I can make some programming samples available, though most of them are related to my graduate studies, which I suspect decreases their usefulness in a portfolio. I am happy to make some of them available though.

Edit: I am happy to attach code, but I don't think it would be worthwhile posting it in plain text. Is there a way to attach a file to the post that I am not seeing?