Due to continued and consistent raids of the forum by a known and banned user as well as “copycat” accounts, forum account creation is temporarily disabled.

Heat Ladder + New Weapon

We post announcements about the game and its development here!
User avatar
14Protoman
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:24 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: Heat Ladder + New Weapon

Post by 14Protoman » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:29 am

There is something that I do not understand. How can there be rain on a lader? if there is not even rain on the screen above. if you know what I'm talking about.
Turboman is a cool dude, he is my favourite Robot master
Image
It feels good to have an active developer like Luigi, that's a compliment.

User avatar
Neo Cutman
Posts: 458
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:51 pm

Re: Heat Ladder + New Weapon

Post by Neo Cutman » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:00 pm

14Protoman wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:29 am
There is something that I do not understand. How can there be rain on a lader? if there is not even rain on the screen above. if you know what I'm talking about.
it seems that rain is a foreground animation which can be affected by tiles, it is possible that we may have aesthetic objects to use in the foreground in the next update, it would be a good addition.

User avatar
14Protoman
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:24 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: Heat Ladder + New Weapon

Post by 14Protoman » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:53 pm

Neo Cutman wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:00 pm
14Protoman wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:29 am
There is something that I do not understand. How can there be rain on a lader? if there is not even rain on the screen above. if you know what I'm talking about.
it seems that rain is a foreground animation which can be affected by tiles, it is possible that we may have aesthetic objects to use in the foreground in the next update, it would be a good addition.
We have foreground for the backgrounds and background for the tiles, the shadows and the rain would come into the foreground with the backgrounds ... mmmmmmmmmmmmm ... I think Luigi is telling us something: If it is not an error of him, then We are getting things in the foreground, like rain, shadows and maybe even the background fences of those Powered up style, if you know what I'm talking about. Wohowh, 1.5 will be great, cheer up guys, I discovered a new theory.
Sure, although it's probably already been discovered.
Turboman is a cool dude, he is my favourite Robot master
Image
It feels good to have an active developer like Luigi, that's a compliment.

User avatar
QuartexGames
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:02 pm
Location: Fat's Fats Factory

Re: Heat Ladder + New Weapon

Post by QuartexGames » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:37 pm

14Protoman wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:53 pm
Neo Cutman wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:00 pm
14Protoman wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:29 am
There is something that I do not understand. How can there be rain on a lader? if there is not even rain on the screen above. if you know what I'm talking about.
it seems that rain is a foreground animation which can be affected by tiles, it is possible that we may have aesthetic objects to use in the foreground in the next update, it would be a good addition.
We have foreground for the backgrounds and background for the tiles, the shadows and the rain would come into the foreground with the backgrounds ... mmmmmmmmmmmmm ... I think Luigi is telling us something: If it is not an error of him, then We are getting things in the foreground, like rain, shadows and maybe even the background fences of those Powered up style, if you know what I'm talking about. Wohowh, 1.5 will be great, cheer up guys, I discovered a new theory.
Sure, although it's probably already been discovered.
I want Ice Man's bushes to be here.
Woah It's Green ID: 258788
Woah It's Blue ID: 260308
Woah It's Yellow ID: 263387
Woah It's Red ID: 268168
Woah It's WhiteID: 271789
#GetbettersoonWP
Image
An actual Scloof corp.™ member.
The Beansmith.

User avatar
14Protoman
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:24 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: Heat Ladder + New Weapon

Post by 14Protoman » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:17 pm

QuartexGames wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:37 pm
14Protoman wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:53 pm
Neo Cutman wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:00 pm


it seems that rain is a foreground animation which can be affected by tiles, it is possible that we may have aesthetic objects to use in the foreground in the next update, it would be a good addition.
We have foreground for the backgrounds and background for the tiles, the shadows and the rain would come into the foreground with the backgrounds ... mmmmmmmmmmmmm ... I think Luigi is telling us something: If it is not an error of him, then We are getting things in the foreground, like rain, shadows and maybe even the background fences of those Powered up style, if you know what I'm talking about. Wohowh, 1.5 will be great, cheer up guys, I discovered a new theory.
Sure, although it's probably already been discovered.
I want Ice Man's bushes to be here.
What Ice man´s bushes?
Turboman is a cool dude, he is my favourite Robot master
Image
It feels good to have an active developer like Luigi, that's a compliment.

Basty
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:52 pm

Re: Heat Ladder + New Weapon

Post by Basty » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:30 pm

Wellm I don't wanna haste make waste but it would be really nice to get an update soon.

User avatar
14Protoman
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:24 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: Heat Ladder + New Weapon

Post by 14Protoman » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:25 am

Luigi, is there a long way to go for a new ad?or Wrecking, I do not know
Turboman is a cool dude, he is my favourite Robot master
Image
It feels good to have an active developer like Luigi, that's a compliment.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest