Version 1.5 is released!

We post announcements about the game and its development here!
Neo Cutman

Re: Version 1.5 is released!

Post by Neo Cutman » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:05 pm

I just want to say thank you very much dev team.

astro man

Post by astro man » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:40 am

It's time to create new and sensational levels.
And, by the way, welcome man star and man grenade my 2 most wanted robot teachers.
:D

Gravitrax64
Discord: GravCentral https://discordapp.com/channels/5229472 ... 5751657484

Post by Gravitrax64 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:56 am

Best update ever. 8-)
G-FORCE will launch in only a few days

LunarHalcyon

Post by LunarHalcyon » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:16 am

Uhh, I love the update first off, I haven't had the chance to make a level in a while and this makes me able to make 2 really cool levels i wanted to. Thanks a bunch.

On that note, I notice flash Stopper is in mm4 weapons. Is that intentional and correct? I thought Flash Stopper was FlashMan MM2 weapon.
LunarHalcyon Member: ShadyRounds(⚫͡ ͜ʟ⚫¬)

MMLegends OceanTower | 131129
-BossBattle- DodgeballMan | Pt1 69799 Pt2 69691
MatrixMan -Puzzle- | 84526
Breaching Hazards | 102487
Elevator Action NES | 159204
Donkey Kong Classic | 194746

Bean man
Discord: Bean man#9687

Post by Bean man » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:25 am

LunarHalcyon wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:16 am
On that note, I notice flash Stopper is in mm4 weapons. Is that intentional and correct? I thought Flash Stopper was FlashMan MM2 weapon.
His weapon is Time-stopper (not yet added). Pretty sure Capcom named Flash stopper after him though.

1.5 for life!... until 1.6

Neo Cutman

Post by Neo Cutman » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:26 pm

I would like to thank you Wrecking Programs, Luigi and all the Dev Team for all the time and work for this update and would like comment on my favorite additions.

Flower Presenter and Bombomboy - great plant themed enemies.

Petite Devil and Adanski- Although simple they are good for inclusion in spatial levels.

Fire Totem and Firemet- it's always nice to have more options for fire levels and make them interact with oil.

Kakinbatank and Bumb Tank DX- Good strong enemies especially for fortress stages.

Crunchram - interesting variant of Wannan, I even have already a job for him at my level.

Big Telly and Classic Joe- It's always nice to have a new Telly and Joe.

Surumaker, Shell'n, Okosutobon, Nombrella - important addition especially because of the inclusion of new types of water and rain.

Hannya Attacker - good variant of Shield Attacker especially by its patterns and by its theme of Japanese mythology.

Rabitton, Pen Pen EV and Hoo hoo with ice balls. - New options of ice enemies are always a good idea.

Concrete shot- the best weapon of megaman 9 in my opinion thanks for giving possibility to block lasers using it.
I'm happy and surprised with the addition of almost all Megaman 9 weapons.

Flame Sword - It is wonderful to have this weapon added because it allows many ideas of thematic levels of ninja and medieval to be created.

Thunder Claw - Accurately mimics a whip weapon and is good for Castlevania levels for example, as well as being an utility, iconic like Charge Kick and Top Spin.

Mega Ball - This weapon is very funny and useful and allows for themes a little different from what we had until now.
Refleting Yoku Blocks - Interesting, I imagine this as a good defense for bosses.

Bokazurah- Nice gimmick one of the best of MM9.

Rain- thanks for the addition as well as a gimmick is also aesthetically useful.

Magma Beam Generator - An interesting alternative to the Red Lasers and Fire Pillar, it could be said that it is a fusion of the two gimmicks.

Illusian - one of my favorites of MM9, a gimmick that uses fake blocks in a fair way for the player.

Water Variations, Tiles and BGs - I am immensely grateful for adding so many aesthetic options, we really needed that.

Astro Gates - Good addition, one of my favorites from MM8.

TNT - good choice, in my opinion better than the other version where you shoot and the box explodes.

Concrete man- Very good, one of the best bosses of MM9.

Tornado man- good choice, I think we now have good amount of air RM at the moment.

Granade man- I thank you for include the RM that the poll in which this was the most voted by the users of the forum.
Astro Man- Thank you, finally we now have a Space RM.

New Musics - I loved all of MM8 and MM9.

Boss Rush- Thanks again for hearing probably the most frequent request from our community.