The new Wily Firewall™

We post announcements about the game and its development here!
User avatar
14Protoman
Posts: 648
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:24 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: The new Wily Firewall™

Post by 14Protoman » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:26 pm

And what still asked me is if it has any screen limit, I still do not understand how it is configured, I say, there is nothing invalid in this. We can realize that anti Eddie is a 2x2 level enemy. I wish we knew if it could be placed like rain.

User avatar
Arevalo
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:48 pm

Re: The new Wily Firewall™

Post by Arevalo » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:30 pm

oh wow a new spoiler ...

User avatar
BenPlusMM
Posts: 2150
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:21 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Discord: Ben™ #6759
Contact:

Re: The new Wily Firewall™

Post by BenPlusMM » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:54 pm

02gn wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:02 am
Oh man, I hope they'll add the optional speed change for this gimmick...
oh wow that bump was so worth it yay
Does this look like the face of mercy to you?
Image
Currently a Level 99 Pun Warrior.
XP remaining to level up: 3

MrDocrobot
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:19 pm

Re: The new Wily Firewall™

Post by MrDocrobot » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:17 am

I wonder if Concrete Shot would also work. Like it does with the Magma Beam Generators.

User avatar
14Protoman
Posts: 648
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:24 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: The new Wily Firewall™

Post by 14Protoman » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:46 am

MrDocrobot wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:17 am
I wonder if Concrete Shot would also work. Like it does with the Magma Beam Generators.
No.

yotubesocialhd2
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:55 pm

Re: The new Wily Firewall™

Post by yotubesocialhd2 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:01 am

14Protoman wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:46 am
MrDocrobot wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:17 am
I wonder if Concrete Shot would also work. Like it does with the Magma Beam Generators.
No.
WHy not?

User avatar
14Protoman
Posts: 648
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:24 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: The new Wily Firewall™

Post by 14Protoman » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:07 am

yotubesocialhd2 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:01 am
14Protoman wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:46 am
MrDocrobot wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:17 am
I wonder if Concrete Shot would also work. Like it does with the Magma Beam Generators.
No.
WHy not?
Because with the Flame pillars they already ballasted us that it does not work and that is enough anticipation to warn us not to get excited and that it can only with those of Magma Man.

User avatar
14Protoman
Posts: 648
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:24 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: The new Wily Firewall™

Post by 14Protoman » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:49 pm

I keep wondering if it will have a range limit.

yotubesocialhd2
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:55 pm

Re: The new Wily Firewall™

Post by yotubesocialhd2 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:16 pm

14Protoman wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:49 pm
I keep wondering if it will have a range limit.
Let's hope so!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests