Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

We post announcements about the game and its development here!
User avatar
14Protoman
Posts: 1171
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:24 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

Post by 14Protoman » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:15 am

Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:57 am
Image
I searched and played the endless mode thousands of times and I did not find any scene as such.

User avatar
8JKN4
Posts: 2592
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:20 pm
Location: Brazil
Discord: 8JKN4#0739

Re: Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

Post by 8JKN4 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:33 am

14Protoman wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:15 am
Brazencoronet17 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:57 am
Image
I searched and played the endless mode thousands of times and I did not find any scene as such.
Well, the tiles in that screenshot definetely look a lot like certain tiles from the announcement GIF, so...
profile pic is an improved version of my hose man mugshot made by MP64/terra (the one i'm using is his version)

User avatar
MegaFan13
Posts: 924
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:28 pm
Discord: SnappyBoi
Contact:

Re: Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

Post by MegaFan13 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:09 am

QuartexGames wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:32 pm
Maybe the big thing is that they secretly work on their own enemy?
If yes, it should be the frozen met.
A normal met with ice covering the helmet that moves and shots only if we will destroy the ice. I somehow think it should be in F&S.
But That's just my theory.
I hope it may be a crossover.
Nah, it should be this met
Image

I created it :)
MM6 is the best MM game

YT Channel: BlizzardBoi

Image

User avatar
PoisonousGas
Posts: 892
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:44 pm
Location: Probably Brazil...

Re: Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

Post by PoisonousGas » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:47 am

MegaFan13 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:09 am
QuartexGames wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:32 pm
Maybe the big thing is that they secretly work on their own enemy?
If yes, it should be the frozen met.
A normal met with ice covering the helmet that moves and shots only if we will destroy the ice. I somehow think it should be in F&S.
But That's just my theory.
I hope it may be a crossover.
Nah, it should be this met
Image

I created it :)
You made the sprite but you didn't have the idea, so techinically Dust created it
Somebody once told me that Rock is gonna Roll me...
I ain't the sharpest Metal Blade in the shed...



Image´ I'm already hyped for 1.5. >:]

User avatar
UlticraftMTT
Posts: 787
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:15 am
Location: The dwarf planet Eris
Discord: MettatonEX#9160
Contact:

Re: Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

Post by UlticraftMTT » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:07 am

God yes
Now we just need Jewel Man himself and Wily Stage 2 and 3 tiles and this will be the best update ever
Image

1/2/9/10 SFX Mod: viewtopic.php?f=15&p=91154#p91154
Game Boy Mod: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10508

hail boognish

Upcoming mods: Mega Man Maker Plus 2

User avatar
MegaFan13
Posts: 924
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:28 pm
Discord: SnappyBoi
Contact:

Re: Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

Post by MegaFan13 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:55 pm

PoisonousGas wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:47 am
MegaFan13 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:09 am
QuartexGames wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:32 pm
Maybe the big thing is that they secretly work on their own enemy?
If yes, it should be the frozen met.
A normal met with ice covering the helmet that moves and shots only if we will destroy the ice. I somehow think it should be in F&S.
But That's just my theory.
I hope it may be a crossover.
Nah, it should be this met
Image

I created it :)
You made the sprite but you didn't have the idea, so techinically Dust created it
Bruh, I created the sprite. All he did was create the idea of it, also it is a rather basic idea to have an enemy kick an ice block at a player
MM6 is the best MM game

YT Channel: BlizzardBoi

Image

User avatar
Luigi
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:21 am

Re: Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

Post by Luigi » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:04 pm

Technically both are considered creators when it comes to theory and application so take the credit and don't start a fight here. We need not fights here.

User avatar
QuartexGames
Posts: 1607
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:02 pm
Location: Fat's Fats Factory

Re: Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

Post by QuartexGames » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:32 pm

MegaFan13 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:09 am
QuartexGames wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:32 pm
Maybe the big thing is that they secretly work on their own enemy?
If yes, it should be the frozen met.
A normal met with ice covering the helmet that moves and shots only if we will destroy the ice. I somehow think it should be in F&S.
But That's just my theory.
I hope it may be a crossover.
Nah, it should be this met
Image

I created it :)
Pretty cool.
Woah It's Green ID: 376773
Woah It's Yellow ID: 379620
Image

User avatar
PoisonousGas
Posts: 892
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:44 pm
Location: Probably Brazil...

Re: Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

Post by PoisonousGas » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:23 pm

MegaFan13 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:55 pm
PoisonousGas wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:47 am
MegaFan13 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:09 am

Nah, it should be this met
Image

I created it :)
You made the sprite but you didn't have the idea, so techinically Dust created it
Bruh, I created the sprite. All he did was create the idea of it, also it is a rather basic idea to have an enemy kick an ice block at a player
Let's make him kick all the screen at the player then >:]
Somebody once told me that Rock is gonna Roll me...
I ain't the sharpest Metal Blade in the shed...



Image´ I'm already hyped for 1.5. >:]

User avatar
14Protoman
Posts: 1171
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:24 pm
Location: Argentina

Re: Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

Post by 14Protoman » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:31 pm

By the way Luigi, How is Wrecking currently?

User avatar
Nigel Chinclucker
Posts: 732
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:51 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

Post by Nigel Chinclucker » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:23 pm

SMAAASH!!! Puppy wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:59 pm
Nigel Chinclucker wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:44 pm
DoctorLumen wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:32 am


Very nice looking announcement! It looks like we may be getting either solid color plain backgrounds or the ability to change the background color on a per screen basis. Check out where Megaman drops down a whole screen after the first section. It's just pink.
That looks more like it's a full blank background. The pink in the Magnet Man bg changes with whatever color you have set, which may be the same for the first background.
It looks to me like the bottom part of the new background can have it's color changed. And since they wanted it to be pink, the blank background and the Magnet Man background were also pink. (Coincidentally, I think Magnet Man's background was originally this color.)
That would only make sense if the background didn't already cover a whole screen.
My Most Popular Levels:
283233: Cheery Happy Funtime
213787: Ye Olde Basic Castle
204335: Runaway Train

SMAAASH!!! Puppy
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:52 am

Re: Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

Post by SMAAASH!!! Puppy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:58 pm

Nigel Chinclucker wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:23 pm
That would only make sense if the background didn't already cover a whole screen.
It...doesn't? I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Choosing a background color in Mega Man Maker will also change the color of certain aspects of other backgrounds. For example the top of the Magnet Man background can be colored differently depending on what background color you chose. My point was that the bottom of the new Wily 1 background could be colored in the same way.

User avatar
Yoshi2018
Posts: 3740
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:54 pm
Contact:

Re: Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

Post by Yoshi2018 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:27 pm

14Protoman wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:31 pm
By the way Luigi, How is Wrecking currently?
I saw WreckingPrograms in the Let Me Level With You Discord.
I am inactive. If you see me, consider yourself unlucky.

User avatar
Nigel Chinclucker
Posts: 732
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:51 pm
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

Post by Nigel Chinclucker » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:27 pm

SMAAASH!!! Puppy wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:58 pm
Nigel Chinclucker wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:23 pm
That would only make sense if the background didn't already cover a whole screen.
It...doesn't? I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Choosing a background color in Mega Man Maker will also change the color of certain aspects of other backgrounds. For example the top of the Magnet Man background can be colored differently depending on what background color you chose. My point was that the bottom of the new Wily 1 background could be colored in the same way.
I can see a slight change in the pink shade when he's going down.
My Most Popular Levels:
283233: Cheery Happy Funtime
213787: Ye Olde Basic Castle
204335: Runaway Train

SMAAASH!!! Puppy
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:52 am

Re: Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

Post by SMAAASH!!! Puppy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:01 pm

Nigel Chinclucker wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:27 pm
SMAAASH!!! Puppy wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:58 pm
Nigel Chinclucker wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:23 pm
That would only make sense if the background didn't already cover a whole screen.
It...doesn't? I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Choosing a background color in Mega Man Maker will also change the color of certain aspects of other backgrounds. For example the top of the Magnet Man background can be colored differently depending on what background color you chose. My point was that the bottom of the new Wily 1 background could be colored in the same way.
I can see a slight change in the pink shade when he's going down.
Ah, so there is. Good eye!

User avatar
Lunar Chris
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:18 am
Discord: Lunar Chris #9442
Contact:

Re: Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

Post by Lunar Chris » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:17 am

You're literally BEGGING me to use the Jewel Satellite to hell and back, but I'm glad it's getting added.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Megaman-Xtreme
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:25 pm
Location: Middle East,As Pharaoh Man Live

Re: Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

Post by Megaman-Xtreme » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:02 pm

Yoshi2018 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:30 pm
Image
SAAAAANS DAAAAAAAAANS


Keep Going ;)
It's Me ;) ;) ;)

User avatar
Hyper Megaman
Posts: 2657
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:45 pm

Re: Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

Post by Hyper Megaman » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:13 am

Neo Cutman wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:51 pm
Luigi wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:40 pm
that's not two different BG's it's actual placable pit shadows.
great addition because many levels the player has doubts where he can jump in or not.
Not trying to sound like all the people that say "something shouldn't be added because it could be misused", but I just want to use this as an example, that even something as cool as this could be misused,

Example 1: someone could make a level with no shadows in the death pits, and shadows in the places your supposed to jump in.

Example 2: someone could make a level that either reverses where the shadows are half way through, or places shadows randomly, so you don't know if it's a death pit or a place your supposed to jump in, so people please don't ever turn down someone else's idea because you think it may be misused, as my example shows almost anything can be misused, like any current enem(y)(ies) that can be used to flood the stage.

And now I would like to ask Luigi a Q? Can these new Hoohoo enemies carry and drop anything else other than rocks or ice, like say bombs? I never played 9, 10, or 11 so I don't know anything about them in the original games.
I was formerly known as Megamanvwxyz.

User avatar
Blast Man
Posts: 1064
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:11 pm
Discord: Play Dash#9888
Contact:

Re: Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

Post by Blast Man » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:23 am

Megamanvwxyz wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:13 am
And now I would like to ask Luigi a Q? Can these new Hoohoo enemies carry and drop anything else other than rocks or ice, like say bombs? I never played 9, 10, or 11 so I don't know anything about them in the original games.
They can't but that sounds like a cool idea
A gamer/artist (also known as Play Dash, ignore old dumb account from like 12-13) who also likes Mega Man! I also like the artstyle and aesthetics of the old Mega Man games/Mega Man Maker demakes.

Currently working on Rivals of Aether stuff!

User avatar
TheCreativeEye
Posts: 1386
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:50 pm
Location: Area 51 building
Discord: TheCreativeEye#0160

Re: Hoohoo & Jewel Satellite

Post by TheCreativeEye » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:51 am

Megamanvwxyz wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:13 am
Neo Cutman wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:51 pm
Luigi wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:40 pm
that's not two different BG's it's actual placable pit shadows.
great addition because many levels the player has doubts where he can jump in or not.
Not trying to sound like all the people that say "something shouldn't be added because it could be misused", but I just want to use this as an example, that even something as cool as this could be misused,

Example 1: someone could make a level with no shadows in the death pits, and shadows in the places your supposed to jump in.

Example 2: someone could make a level that either reverses where the shadows are half way through, or places shadows randomly, so you don't know if it's a death pit or a place your supposed to jump in, so people please don't ever turn down someone else's idea because you think it may be misused, as my example shows almost anything can be misused, like any current enem(y)(ies) that can be used to flood the stage.

And now I would like to ask Luigi a Q? Can these new Hoohoo enemies carry and drop anything else other than rocks or ice, like say bombs? I never played 9, 10, or 11 so I don't know anything about them in the original games.
We already have like 2 enemies that drop bombs when they fly past you
Mmmm, "if you ever see me, consider yourself unlucky", what a genious quote!
(Still made the Scloof™ Turret)

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest