-Wily Fortress Files- By the old MMMCE judge team

Post your own level contests here! We recommend accepting level submissions as replies to your thread.
Aze
Discord: Aze#7228

-Wily Fortress Files- By the old MMMCE judge team

Post by Aze » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:23 pm

Yes it is us, well most of us. We are back and want to judge again despite being unofficial. Want to work with a team? Well brace yourselves for... The Fortress Files

The rules and reward are specified in the doc below as well as the invite to our discord server where you can submit your levels. But I'll specify the deadline here to save you on reading up on the doc every time. Build phase will last three weeks starting 31st of July and the submission phase will last a week starting 21st of August and will close on the 28th of August.

You can search for team members in our discord, you need at least one partner to form a team. Once you have formed a team we'll give you a team role.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15Yo ... sp=sharing
BRUTAL EDITION COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2677

NotQuiteHere
Discord: #2487

Re: -Wily Fortress Files- By the old MMMCE judge team

Post by NotQuiteHere » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:27 pm

Who'd coordinate a challenge like this lmao
NotQuiteHere more like NotQuiteActive on the forums hah gottem.

Uranus

Post by Uranus » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:30 pm

Why are you branding this as an official MMCE Challenge (even though it isn't and plainly isn't)

Since the challenge events aren't happening anymore, why would you brand it like this

Also if almost all of the judges and coorindaters are here, why did you guys cancel it in the first place lmao
I am an ASS planet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JOIN THE UNITED CORPARATIONS TODAY!!

pm me to do so

Aze
Discord: Aze#7228

Post by Aze » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:44 pm

Uranus wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:30 pm
Why are you branding this as an official MMCE Challenge (even though it isn't and plainly isn't)

Since the challenge events aren't happening anymore, why would you brand it like this

Also if almost all of the judges and coorindaters are here, why did you guys cancel it in the first place lmao
No we aren't branding it as the official event, nowhere did we state that
BRUTAL EDITION COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2677

Uranus

Post by Uranus » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:10 pm

Aze wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:44 pm
Uranus wrote:

No we aren't branding it as the official event, nowhere did we state that
Yeah but it feels like one though

Still I can't wait for what comes out of this

pm me to do so

rollerC
Site Admin
Discord: rollerC#5125

Post by rollerC » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:17 pm

Uranus wrote:

1. nowhere do they brand it as official, they do note their previously official ties to judging MMM but only for the purposes of advertising. it’s in the Fan Challenges subforum, it’s pretty clear that it’s not official.

2. these judges/coordinators weren’t the ones who cancelled it.

I don’t know what you were accomplishing by saying this. If there’s a problem, you’ve got a report button, so you can use it. there’s no problem that I can see here, just a fan challenge.
pee

Uranus

Post by Uranus » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:57 pm

rollerC wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:17 pm
Uranus wrote:

1. nowhere do they brand it as official, they do note their previously official ties to judging MMM but only for the purposes of advertising. it’s in the Fan Challenges subforum, it’s pretty clear that it’s not official.

2. these judges/coordinators weren’t the ones who cancelled it.

I don’t know what you were accomplishing by saying this. If there’s a problem, you’ve got a report button, so you can use it. there’s no problem that I can see here, just a fan challenge.
Ok ok, I'm not gonna try start something, just move on

Also why would I report it

pm me to do so