Unlimited Boss Rush Challenge [The presentations are included]

Post your own level contests here! We recommend accepting level submissions as replies to your thread.
14Protoman

Unlimited Boss Rush Challenge [The presentations are included]

Post by 14Protoman » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:18 pm

Let's continue with a new challenge of type "Boss Rush", but ... it has to be MMU style, that is, it has to have a small level review for the bosses you are going to use.

Rules

* The bosses must be 6, 8 or 9 (The latter referring to Yoku man of MMU).
* They may be the bosses that you feel like, they don't need to be from an original game order, but they have to have an order.
* You must have the right amount of weapons, that is, depending on how many bosses you have chosen, it is not necessary that the primary weapon be the buster, in addition, you are also allowed to use super arrow or mega man adapters.
* The character has to be mega man.
* Except for those I mentioned, the use of utilities, such as rush or items, is prohibited.
* The use of E tanks or M tanks is allowed, but the use of spawners is prohibited.
* The tiles and bottom that are used must be from DR. Wily, neither those of endless mode, cossack the dark men nor any other are allowed, and they must be the same color.
* If you are going to use water, it has to be the same color as the chosen tile or almost the same.

Suggestions

* The rooms of a fire boss can be orange or red, they do not need to follow the same rules as water.
* The rooms of an air boss do not need the same color as the background and can have the color of palette they want.
* If you want, use enemies that die with a specific weapon and such a weapon, such as Octopus battery and Thunder beam or Pooker and Power adapter or Fire totem and concrete shot.

Submission Date:
Start today and close on Friday, August 23.

Good luck guys.

As an additional fact, the suggestions serve to make the level look a bit and another thing, if 1.6 comes out in the middle of the challenge, the levels can be modified to that version, I do not get angry, although it is somewhat unlikely.

Prize:
Although it is something small, I have something, I will greet the winner playing the title of his level, I will only edit the title and he will say: Greetings to ______.
Who will win? nobody knows.
* Protoman Whistle *
Last edited by 14Protoman on Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

14Protoman

Re: Unlimited Boss Rush Challenge [The presentations are included]

Post by 14Protoman » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:24 pm

The levels can be sent with links or just the ID and do not need to use images to describe it, they can use a video if they want and nothing is mandatory.