[DENIED] SMBX Challenges

Suggestions that have been answered will be archived here, with an [ACCEPTED], [DENIED], or [RESOLVED] tag.
Locked
User avatar
Uranus
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:37 pm

[DENIED] SMBX Challenges

Post by Uranus » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:53 pm

Since there are fan challenges on MMM, There should be challenges for SMBX
Uranus is back bois

JOIN THE UNITED CORPARATIONS TODAY!!

Image

pm me to do so

User avatar
BenPlusMM
Posts: 2129
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:21 pm
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Discord: Ben™ #6759
Contact:

Re: SMBX Challenges

Post by BenPlusMM » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:48 am

Uranus wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:53 pm
Since there are fan challenges on MMM, There should be challenges for SMBX
wrong forum
Does this look like the face of mercy to you?
Image
Currently a Level 99 Pun Warrior.

User avatar
Uranus
Posts: 716
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:37 pm

Re: SMBX Challenges

Post by Uranus » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:21 am

BenPlusMM wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:48 am
Uranus wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:53 pm
Since there are fan challenges on MMM, There should be challenges for SMBX
wrong forum
I understand, but shouldnt their at least be non mmm challenges too?
Uranus is back bois

JOIN THE UNITED CORPARATIONS TODAY!!

Image

pm me to do so

User avatar
QuartexGames
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:02 pm
Location: Fat's Fats Factory

Re: SMBX Challenges

Post by QuartexGames » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:16 pm

Uranus wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:21 am
BenPlusMM wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:48 am
Uranus wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:53 pm
Since there are fan challenges on MMM, There should be challenges for SMBX
wrong forum
I understand, but shouldnt their at least be non mmm challenges too?
Nah
Woah It's Green ID: 316053
Woah It's Blue ID: 260308
Woah It's Yellow ID: 263387
Woah It's Red ID: 325994
Woah It's WhiteID: 258788
Image

User avatar
Kun fu Cuts Man
Posts: 1033
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:33 pm
Location: Somewhere in Mexico
Discord: https://discord.gg/d8PdzqX | Kun fu Cuts Man#6955
Contact:

Re: SMBX Challenges

Post by Kun fu Cuts Man » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:39 pm

Indeed, doing an ocean swimming copetition in a land locked country.
Image
Does this count?

About my fangame, I made a new server and all the things related to it have been relocated there, join here

User avatar
rollerC
Posts: 326
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:08 am
Discord: rollerC#5125
Contact:

Re: SMBX Challenges

Post by rollerC » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:00 am

This is the Mega Man Maker forums, not the SMBX forums. It doesn't make much sense to allow people to host specifically SMBX challenges here. People are welcome to discuss whatever they'd like in the "Other games" forum, including SMBX challenges or links to them, but it's not necessary to do more than that. If people would like to find SMBX challenges, they can do so at https://www.supermariobrosx.org/forums/

I'm considering this thread answered, and thus locking it.
pee

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest