MegaMaker Mod that Changes Everything has a beta release now!!!

Croby28

MegaMaker Mod that Changes Everything has a beta release now!!!

Post by Croby28 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:23 am

Ok the Beta of my mod is up now.

What's Your Mod is about?
Basically it changes alot of behaviours in terms of (bosses, enemies, gimmicks and slightly weapons)

It changes some looking of the tiles and backgrounds.

And changes musics

The special side about that mod is the behaviour changes, you can experience alot with this mod, as it's just the beta tho, expect more in the future.

Will the mod affect the normal Version of MegaMaker?

Yes for your own levels, and no for the online server.
If you tried to make any levels with the mod that has behaviour changes, so most likely it will be different for the normal Version of that level in the normal megamaker, and it even might make softlocks, however in the online server, so it's basically impossible to upload levels online with the mod, since we (With Wrecking's Help [Thanks Alot Wrecking!]) Made the mod to prevent uploading levels online.

How we can share our levels then?

To share your modded level Be sure to send the level file of your modded level, and share the download link to those you want to share the mod to.

If you don't know how to get your Levels Files, then just search in Windows Search Tab (Run), then in run tab search (%localappdata%), then Search for the folder (MegaMaker), Then search for the folder (Levels) and then you will find all of your levels files.

Are You Gonna continue the mod for 1.7 and beyond?

Yes.

Here is the Download Link for My MegaMan Maker Mod:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... avajFo_BX2

HOPE YOU LIKE IT🌟

Remember You should Check Everything in the mod, for instance, train mets are cactus mets but, they don't have a thumbnail to indicate that, so better check everything, even the music.

You can even share the mod to MegaMaker Youtubers and share your levels to them! (Myself included) :)

14Protoman

Re: MegaMaker Mod that Changes Everything has a beta release now!!!

Post by 14Protoman » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:00 am

Croby28 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:23 am

Basically it changes alot of behaviours in terms of (bosses, enemies, gimmicks and slightly weapons)

And changes musics

The special side about that mod is the behaviour changes, you can experience alot with this mod, as it's just the beta tho, expect more in the future.

If you tried to make any levels with the mod that has behaviour changes, so most likely it will be different for the normal Version of that level in the normal megamaker, and it even might make softlocks, however in the online server, so it's basically impossible to upload levels online with the mod, since we (With Wrecking's Help [Thanks Alot Wrecking!]) Made the mod to prevent uploading levels online.

To share your modded level Be sure to send the level file of your modded level, and share the download link to those you want to share the mod to.

If you don't know how to get your Levels Files, then just search in Windows Search Tab (Run), then in run tab search (%localappdata%), then Search for the folder (MegaMaker), Then search for the folder (Levels) and then you will find all of your levels files.

Yes.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT🌟

Remember You should Check Everything in the mod, for instance, train mets are cactus mets but, they don't have a thumbnail to indicate that, so better check everything, even the music.

You can even share the mod to MegaMaker Youtubers and share your levels to them! (Myself included) :)
Croby, even with what it costs me to speak English, I tell you that you are incredible, it is great that you have achieved a mod so distinguished from the others, I remember that you even said that you had abandoned it and would not upload it, but I think you made a wise decision .

Neo Cutman

Post by Neo Cutman » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:09 pm

Croby28 wrote:

And changes musics

Yes.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT🌟

Congratulations for the Mod, Croby. Very good job.

MrDocrobot

Post by MrDocrobot » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:33 pm

Croby28 wrote:

And changes musics

Yes.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT🌟

Interesting....

supersmashgaming
Discord: supersmashgaming#0082

Post by supersmashgaming » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:46 pm

Croby28 wrote:

And changes musics

Yes.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT🌟

Amazing mod.
Levels:
Banzai Woman

NikoPalad67140
Discord: ChildishBeta#4937

Post by NikoPalad67140 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:29 am

Just a question : can you tell us how you did to mod the game? For the case I want to create a modded version on GMS2 too.
In the name of the MEME Tanks, you did a great job!

RobloxFanyyaahg

Post by RobloxFanyyaahg » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:16 am

i have a problen when i click the link its says ERROR 404 can you fix that?