A Stardroid in a Mod?

Croby28

A Stardroid in a Mod?

Post by Croby28 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:55 pm

Stardroid Pluto! Got into MegaMaker First Impact Mod!

Casual Builder

Re: A Stardroid in a Mod?

Post by Casual Builder » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:10 am

HOW. IS THIS. POSSIBLE?

Croby... you deserve to be among Mega Man Maker's official programming team! I know, people would surely told you that many times, but still... How in the name of Doctah Wahwee are you doing this?
Casual Builder's gotta casual, yo. 8-)

ihazkirbro

Post by ihazkirbro » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:59 pm

I just came back here to check updates, and I see this, Croby you absolute madman.

EDIT: One question, how would this work arena wise? you use a flat arena in the gif for a wall jumping character, but this is MMM we are talking about, how would his wall jump work in an uneven arena? this might be a feature that will take a while to perfect.
I'm mostly a Megaman 8 Bit Deathmatch player, but this games good too.

Blue_Bummer

Post by Blue_Bummer » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:03 am

Casual Builder wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:10 am
Croby... you deserve to be among Mega Man Maker's official programming team!
You may be surprised by this, but I've though the same thing too! I know, you're shocked.

I would at least think Croby might deserve a trial run as a satellite developer. Meaning not officially on the team and in the secret meetings, but contributing and being credited for whatever work would be adopted into MMM.
ihazkirbro wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:59 pm
EDIT: One question, how would this work arena wise? you use a flat arena in the gif for a wall jumping character, but this is MMM we are talking about, how would his wall jump work in an uneven arena? this might be a feature that will take a while to perfect.
Was thinking the same thing. This indeed consists of awesomeness, but how well would it work when the boss room isn't optimized for this RM? 🤔

Gravitrax64

Post by Gravitrax64 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:33 am

I think we all can agree that Croby should join the MMM dev team. He is clearly capable of so much and imo it would be a shame if his talents only existed in a mod and not officially in the game.
I really needed to update my signature...

UnoffThrower

Post by UnoffThrower » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:32 pm

Croby28 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:55 pm

Stardroid Pluto! Got into MegaMaker First Impact Mod!
How do you add content that wasn't in the game before, like you did?

Croby28

Post by Croby28 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:49 am

Well first off lemme say I am not working alone with that mod, my is the one who actually programmed Pluto, and more bosses as well that will come, all what I mostly do is actually adding the boss that the programmer did but I also add tiles and bgs and and more too, I mean I am the project leader but still all much appreciation should goes to Jr.Maker for programming these bosses.

About how he is working, well he works well, with or without walls, no needing for flat area too!

UnoffThrower

Post by UnoffThrower » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:44 pm

Croby28 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:49 am
Well first off lemme say I am not working alone with that mod, Mr Maker is the one who actually programmed Pluto, and more bosses as well that will come, all what I mostly do is actually adding the boss that the programmer did but I also add tiles and bgs and more too, I mean I am the project leader but still all much appreciation should go to Jr.Maker for programming these bosses.

About how he is working, well he works well, with or without walls, no needing for the flat area too!
You both should do a tutorial on how to do these kinds of things once the mod is finished.