Version 1.6.3

Download and discuss releases of Mega Man Maker
WreckingPrograms
Site Admin
Discord: WreckingPrograms#2152

Version 1.6.3

Post by WreckingPrograms » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:14 pm

Version 1.6.3 is released! Lag when building large levels online has been significantly reduced, plus a ton of miscellaneous bug fixes. This is intended to be the final version of 1.6 unless major issues are found.

Download + changelog: https://megamanmaker.com/
Mirror: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7tmsywp4 ... 3.zip/file

Of course, you can also auto-update if you've already downloaded an earlier version.

Changelog:
Changes
-Significantly reduced lag when building large levels online.

Fixed Bugs
-Crabbot starts moving in the wrong direction. The fix for this does not apply to levels made in previous versions.
-Mechakkero moves in the air even when not jumping. This can result in collision problems. The fix for this does not apply to levels made in previous versions.
-Mash Burner on connected screens can respawn with the wrong sprite when walking.
-Kaona Geeno's head will fall off when teleporting into a section above you.
-Mash Burner reacts improperly when hit and killed by ice weapons.
-Horizontal Time Bombs appear to block water in the editor whereas they don't in-game.
-When a Bari III head is near the top of the screen and you screen transition downward, the head may crush the body pieces below it.
-Big Fish reflects its weaknesses when frozen by Ice Slasher.
-When screen transitioning on top of a Sheep Block, it may fail to make surrounding blocks disappear.
-Mash Burner does not explode into flames when hit by shockwaves of explosions or certain explosive weapons.
-Kakinba Tank will shoot multiple projectiles when time slow is used.
-Jewel Satellite's reflected projectiles do not break weapon blocks of same type, dust blocks or chill blocks.
-Shine makes you take no damage from being hit by Bounce Man's fists.
-Bounce Man's body parts when split by his weakness no longer get destroyed by charge kick.
-Bounce Man's body parts when split get destroyed by weapons such as: Charge kick, top Spin and Oil Slider (when riding it).
-Wheel Cutter is 1 pixel away from the wall when climbing by itself.
-Proto Man's shield reflects Electriri's electric barrier.
-Mash Burner does not spawn his topsolid and flame when transitioning the screen while Flash Stopper is activated.
-Mash Burner does not properly go in the set direction when walking right after being killed by Flash Stopper and reentering the screen.
-The horizontal position that Pile Driver sends you back to upon hitting a wall is slightly inconsistent.
-Recents selection wheel will display Mets in empty sections which have yet to be populated.
-2x1 Weapon barriers do not update their colours when switching characters when the buster is the selected weapon.
-The animation of Hot Dog's fireballs is unaffected by Flash Stopper and Time Slow.
-Endless water 2 and 3 descriptions are swapped.
-Kaona Geeno's head teleports to its starting position if it falls after spawning.
-Wheel Cutter stops early while riding it for solid collision and key doors leaving a space between the ceiling and mega man's head.
-Wheel Cutter has a strange jitter when standing half on a solid and half on a ladder when trying to climb up a wall.
-Weapon locking does not work for Multi Bosses when the first placed boss does not drop any weapon.
-Level Card boss icon is wrong when: Sheep, Pump, Blast or Bounce Man are the last boss in a stage after removing another boss.
-Objects which reflect player projectiles reflect Mirror Buster instead of creating a projectile.
-Mirror Buster creates a projectile for projectile explosions.
-Crystal Eye does not make projectiles when it hits Crunch Don's hammer hitbox.
-In the editor, water appears to go through conveyor belts, whereas it does not in-game.
-When hosting a large level in multiplayer editing using the Direct IP method, it may overload the network socket and disconnect newly joined players.
Created this game, I guess.

NMario84
Discord: NMario84#6935

Re: Version 1.6.3

Post by NMario84 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:26 pm

Woah, that sounds like a lot of issues with Mash Burner

Nice work on these updates! :D
I'm a dolphin that likes playing around with beach balls, though I prefer to pounce on my buddy.
He seems to love it when I do that to him. I don't mind at all. It shows that we're best friends.

DestroyerOfDestruction
Discord: BigMaster#4335

Post by DestroyerOfDestruction » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:30 pm

NMario84 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:26 pm
Woah, that sounds like a lot of issues with Mash Burner

Nice work on these updates! :D
Mash Burner WAS very glitchy. Thankfully not in a serious way, but still had its fair share of issues.
Crossing a dangerous river

Uranus
Discord: Uranus#7544

Post by Uranus » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:06 pm

this is intended to be the final version of 1.6 unless major issues are found.
Well oof
I'm now a forum mod, Talk to me or the other moderators if you have any issues.

JOIN THE UNITED CORPARATIONS TODAY!!

pm me to do so

Royalguard
Discord: RoyalGuard#1135

Post by Royalguard » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:11 pm

Great work as usual.
-Crabbot starts moving in the wrong direction. The fix for this does not apply to levels made in previous versions.
-Mechakkero moves in the air even when not jumping. This can result in collision problems. The fix for this does not apply to levels made in previous versions.
Say hello to the new Legacy Assets. :lol: