Version 1.6.3

Report bugs and glitches you found
anonimo87

Re: Version 1.6.3

Post by anonimo87 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:52 pm

estaba jugando el juego normalmente iba a publicar mi nivel en el modo online puse mi contraseña y envez de salirme el modo online salio un letrero diciendo error 400 lo intente otra vez y volvio a salir desinstale el juego y volvio a salir espere 3 dias y volvio a salir siempre que entro en el modo online y pongo mi contraseña me sale error 400 :x

iceman x fireman
Discord: Nothing Suspicious#9557

Post by iceman x fireman » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:57 pm

anonimo87 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:52 pm
estaba jugando el juego normalmente iba a publicar mi nivel en el modo online puse mi contraseña y envez de salirme el modo online salio un letrero diciendo error 400 lo intente otra vez y volvio a salir desinstale el juego y volvio a salir espere 3 dias y volvio a salir siempre que entro en el modo online y pongo mi contraseña me sale error 400 :x
So, 1, Error 400's are part of the list of bugs not to report here, a solution can be found here, viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9673&p=88786#p88786
2, These foums are english only, So ya know... {If your gonna reply, do it in english}

{Por lo tanto, 1, Error 400 son parte de la lista de errores para no informar aquí, una solución se puede encontrar aquí, viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9673&p=88786#p88786
2, Estos foums son sólo inglés, así que ya sabes...} {Si vas a responder, hazlo en inglés.}
Just a mod in a great fanbase

my new discord: https://discord.gg/6bMgXv8

The Knowledge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

anonimo87

Post by anonimo87 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:17 pm

iceman x fireman wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:57 pm
anonimo87 wrote:
So, 1, Error 400's are part of the list of bugs not to report here, a solution can be found here, viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9673&p=88786#p88786
2, These foums are english only, So ya know... {If your gonna reply, do it in english}

{Por lo tanto, 1, Error 400 son parte de la lista de errores para no informar aquí, una solución se puede encontrar aquí, viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9673&p=88786#p88786
2, Estos foums son sólo inglés, así que ya sabes...} {Si vas a responder, hazlo en inglés.}
ok,but according to that post to eliminate error 400 you have to eliminate profile.ini but enter the game files and this profile.ini is not what do I do?

TheRedGhost65

Post by TheRedGhost65 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:21 am

I got a crash by using Thunder Wool on a Flower Presenter's cactus missile
I had to type this by hand since i'm on a tablet right now
of Step EventobjThunderWoolThunderHor
for object prtEnemy:

Unable to find any instance for object index '164949' name '<undefined>'
at gml_Object_prtEnemy_Collision_cfd9583_ef4a_42e5_9543_db9fabc2fdff
#############################

memelord69

Post by memelord69 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:25 am

Hi
I'm not sure if this error is just with my machine, or if it's something wrong with the game lately, but I've been having an issue with level links the past week or so.

Whenever I click a link to open a level, it'll open the game and tell me to log in as always. I'll log in, and it'll give me two errors saying the level wasn't found. When I close out the game and try reopening the link and log in, then the game aborts and returns an error about not finding a level object. Then when I try again for the third time, the level loads as normal, and the game runs fine. This same pattern repeats itself every single time.

I have not used any text editing software at all, I haven't changed game files, etc, I'm running a plain version of the game.
Triple Weapon Troubles 396416
Assault on the Citadel 391765
Disastrous Factory 391968
Fighting Infernal Flames 392650
Magic Bouncing Ball 307148
Electric Terrain 121647
Final Transmission 257962
Panicked Pursuit 170589
Triple Kaizo Trouble 251465

Donald the Potholer

Post by Donald the Potholer » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:21 pm

Crafting a Boss Rush with a climax of two bosses that I think go well together. All other bosses give out Big Energy on defeat, though bosses that id not award weapons previously awarded keys. Teleporters were placed in the boss rooms for exit and appeared when the boss was defeated, as per normal.

In an (potentially misguided) effort to save file size, I put several of the boss rooms close together with 1 boss room in the key-granting set adjacent to the End Double's room. Said end Double had a Boss Suppressor active.

When I defeated the boss i the room adjacent to the Double, I got the key... but the music stopped and the teleporter did not appear. Then, Victory!

I then rearranged some of the rooms and put the end Double in a room immediately below a weapon-granting boss. Got to that boss, got the Big Energy, (don't remember whether I got the weapon as well,) then... Victory again.

I got around this by putting 1 non-boss screen between the End Double and any other bosses. But I do think that this technically qualifies as a bug.
Not all that active...

Doc Robot 6 Stages: Blizzard: 3-Style As Intended;Flame

mmx7sux

Post by mmx7sux » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:09 pm

i was playing mega man maker and when I tried to edit the chamber of trials example level, it crashed.
i tested if it was something else, and other levels worked, just not the chamber of trials.
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
i try to make games with unity... maybe I'll dabble in mmm modding sometime...

DestroyerOfDestruction
Discord: BigMaster#4335

Post by DestroyerOfDestruction » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:08 pm

anonimo87 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:17 pm
iceman x fireman wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:57 pm
anonimo87 wrote:

ok,but according to that post to eliminate error 400 you have to eliminate profile.ini but enter the game files and this profile.ini is not what do I do?
The profile.ini is in another folder from the one with the executable file.

C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\MegaMaker\Settings
I am currently moderating the three main community platforms.

Dr-ahmed

Megaman maker glitches

Post by Dr-ahmed » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:17 am

Greeting viewrs:

there is a lot of glitches found in megaman maker and here are my best glitches:
[media]https://youtu.be/q6yE1zMKRUc[/media]

Hope you enjoy the video. :D :D

Uranus
Discord: Uranus#7544

Re: Megaman maker glitches

Post by Uranus » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:07 pm

Hello, next time please put this in Bug Reports and the thread Version 1.6.3. Thank you.
I'm now a forum mod, Talk to me or the other moderators if you have any issues.

JOIN THE UNITED CORPARATIONS TODAY!!

pm me to do so

JaceTheNintendo1313

Post by JaceTheNintendo1313 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:58 am

hi.
when i place a conveyor belt at the very edge of the screen
on the first left screen, it crashes the game and i get this error.

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Other Event: User Defined 3
for object objBuilderPlacedObject:

Array index must be positive
at gml_Script_calculateConveyorImageIndex
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_calculateConveyorImageIndex (line -1)
gml_Object_objBuilderPlacedObject_Other_13
called from - gml_Script_bldAddObject (line -1) - <unknown source line>
gml_Object_objBuilderGlobal_Step_0

this needs to be fixed.
yeah

EpicThunder

Post by EpicThunder » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:14 am

I came across a bug when making a stage. I had moving cogs move around push blocks and at one part where push blocks are launched into the air by a punch block i have a fan on top the punch block to allow the player to go upward following a push block.

The problem occurs after the cogs slide the push block perfectly on top of the fan and the player is moved by the cogs next to the push block, if the player walks away from the push block while it is still on top of the fan the player will simply disappear and die. This makes it so in my stage whenever I try to move left away from the push block that is on top of the fan I will simply die.

Cat Goes Fishing

Post by Cat Goes Fishing » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:38 pm

This error happens every time that i trying to play multiplayer levels.
Game just crashs :( I have newest 1.6.3 version.
of Draw Event
for object objMainMenu:

Data structure with index does not exist.
at gml_Object_objMainMenu_Draw_0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_objMainMenu_Draw_0 (line -1)

I hope this glitch will be fixed in other updates

BunnyMeistro

Post by BunnyMeistro » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:07 pm

I have no idea whats going on with my mega maker, i try to open it, doesnt open, no error message, nada, i try the desktop shortcut (not the hotbar) not even a beep, like i said, as far as my knowledge goes, there is nothing that i can find that explains why this is happening, i dont know WHY either, and its tiring me, JUST OPEN UP YOU PIECE OF TRASH (not legitamatly a piece of trash, this is just tiring tbh -_-)
EDIT : so i decided to get a entire new version of mega man maker, and NOW IT WORKS, what in the actual FLIP is going on, was it just that my mega man maker ran out of use? did something happen? did text editing kill it? WHATS GOING ON
i have no idea why i exist, im just someone who does random stuff, i guess

DestroyerOfDestruction
Discord: BigMaster#4335

Post by DestroyerOfDestruction » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:12 pm

Cat Goes Fishing wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:38 pm
"Data structure with index does not exist" error = do the following. Go to %localappdata%/MegaMaker/Settings and delete the files BeatenLevels.sav, PlayedLevels.sav and VotedLevels.sav. Restart the game and it shouldn't crash anymore. Keep in mind that this means the game forgets what levels you have played, beaten or voted on.
I am currently moderating the three main community platforms.

ZombieFlanders

Post by ZombieFlanders » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:24 am

I was designing a level with a more enclosed room (thicker walls, three tiles on either side) to fight Bounce Man, to make his ricocheting around harder to dodge. Basically a smaller room, but not drastically small. Bounce Man gets stuck everywhere inside the walls. The most common repeatable stuck in the wall glitch was when BM comes out of his Speed Gear attack. Its almost like his collision resets or changes, and being so close to a thick wall / tile set, gets stuck inside the wall. Even if a part of BM is out and BM can perform a punch, he still won't grab and remains stuck in the wall.

Hyenyaku
Discord: [T]ornado[H]yenyaku

Post by Hyenyaku » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:23 pm

The small glitch is at 4:27 of this video.
With the setup like that, Mega Man's falling speed is increased more quickly.
https://youtu.be/O2j-hS1p_NY?t=267
THE MAD KAIZO LAND: #284657
ITEM-2 FUN KAIZO LAND: #289079
THE BLOODY BRUTAL KAIZO LAND: #297986
THE STORMY ACROBATIC KAIZO LAND: #308951
ASSASSIN CLIMBING KAIZO LAND: #350285
PRIMROSE SWAP KAIZO LAND: #368272
MAXIMUM IMPACT KAIZO LAND: #383036

Blue_Bummer

Post by Blue_Bummer » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:44 pm

Was playtesting my current level WIP and when I passed through this door with ProtoMan the game crashed. I had picked up a capsule to switch from Mega to Proto earlier in the level. This is a water section of the level.

of Step Event0
for object objSectionSwitcher:

Unable to find any instance for object index '9' name 'objMegaman'
at gml_Object_objSectionSwitcher_Step_0
stack frame is
gml_Object_objSectionSwitcher_Step_0 (line -1)

Blue_Bummer

Post by Blue_Bummer » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:54 pm

Another one, same level. :(

Hit Wood Man with the Thunder Wool weapon, Plant Man was caught in the blast a little as well.

of Step EventobjThunderWoolThunder
for object prtEnemy:

Unable to find any instance for object index '119573' name '<undefined>'
at gml_Object_prtEnemy_Collision_cfdf9583_ef4a_42e5_9543_db9fabc2fdff
stack frame is
gml_Object_prtEnemy_Collision_cfdf9583_ef4a_42e5_9543_db9fabc2fdff (line -1)

Blue_Bummer

Post by Blue_Bummer » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:59 pm

Was able to recreate my error from a couple posts previous.

Apparently sometimes MMM doesn't like screen transitions + underwater + boss doors. Note that my boss door is flush with the screen and transition point.

This was the second time this happened, this time playing as Mega Man. Does not happen every time I go through this set of doors. The problem is the entry boss door to this hallway on the right while traveling left.

Since this has happened twice I'm going to restructure this area.

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object objSectionSwitcher:

Unable to find any instance for object index '9' name 'objMegaman'
at gml_Object_objSectionSwitcher_Step_0
stack frame is
gml_Object_objSectionSwitcher_Step_0 (line -1)

create small url
Last edited by Blue_Bummer on Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.